Razard86

Rupert Spira is afraid to tell people YOU ARE GOD.

24 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'd say he knows when someone is basically begging him to say something, when in reality he knows its up to them to find it out themselves. 

He's been at it 15 years, he's pretty good, although I believe there's only so much someone can do when they're given 10 minute question slots, personally I think 1-1 is far more effective. 

Just like how if you wanted to get really good at a sport you'd hire a 1-1 coach, group sessions can help, but the 1-1 is where the magic happens.

However, I understand with mainstream teachers like Spira, Tolle etc that'll never happen and their 'role' is different.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Inliytened1  Living life at peace... oh and I had a move in my residence recently which kept me pretty occupied for a couple months worth of activity.xD

@SOUL  You seem to be somewhat highly similar to my own self now. In the past, however, I tried reaching other people but found that bringing them to the light is a mostly fruitless endeavor.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar  People often prefer the familiarity of misery than to change because of their fear of the unknown.