• I care about you
  • Let me give you a hug

Wisdom:

• I am nothing
  • Nothing is real
  • I'm indifferent
  • I'm detached
  • I'll let you suffer a little so that you can grow

The Truth encompasses Love and Wisdom. Every situation asks for a new response, a new lesson, a new creation. Which side do you need to practice more?

Wisdom and Love do not stand in opposition to one another. There is no side that you would need to practice more or less, because the two always go together.

14 hours ago, Prakhar said:
  • I'll let you suffer a little so that you can grow

Sometimes you may offer greater support to someone (out of love and wisdom), and sometimes you may watch and let them make mistakes (out of love and wisdom) so that they can learn and grow this way . It requires....wisdom to know/intuit/understand which reaction is appropriate in an exact given situation.

A great example of this is parenting or teaching: a good teacher or parent will develop an intuition for when to help/interfere/show the way, and when to let the child or student try for themselves (even if they "fail", it may be a valuable experience). It would be a mistake to say "I'll always interfere and never let them try for themselves" and it would also be a mistake to say "I'll never interfere and won't teach them new things, won't support them if they ask for help"...we need balance here, and Wisdom is about finding this balance (not about one strategy rather than the other).

I hope this makes sense, it's a bit difficult to explain.

°Maybe i should add this: True Love and Wisdom require you to let go of your ideas of what love and wisdom are supposed to look like. 

Edited by Judy2

15 hours ago, Prakhar said:

Love:

• I am everything
  • Every illusion/bias is valid

Ummmmm if you are everything.....you wouldn't have a bias. Bias is the belief that you are NOT everything thus you deny it as invalid/bad/demonic/evil. Love= acceptance. 

Wisdom= Understanding both the absolute, and the relative and how it all connects. To Understand is to connect, so wisdom= love. It takes much attention to understand something, takes much attention to gain wisdom. Again=Love. They are the same.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86