zoopzeepzaap

Finding actualizing women

11 posts in this topic

My recent paradigm shift has brought me to the realization that marriage is spiritually efficient. This has caused me to no longer consider casual sex, seeing the spiritual entropy that takes place. Thus it is of great import that the women be of certain standards. However, I have yet to meet a single women genuinely interested in awakening of any kind, animus being lacking in most, especially women. In general I've found it hard to find any like minded beings at all. It is because of this that I have come to the life purpose of creating such community. In the meantime I seek a genuine seeker as a life companion,

tldr: Where to find mature souls to marry 

@zoopzeepzaap Then you have to go to events where spiritual people hangout. Meditation retreats, yoga, transformational festivals, contact improv, sound baths, seminars, ecstatic dance, plant medicine ceremonies, etc. Get involved in your local community.

Be sure to be respectful as people often do not come to these places for dates, but for healing. It is of course possible to  meet someone but be smart about it.

Libraries also can work. Actualized people tend to read

On 31/07/2022 at 7:52 AM, zoopzeepzaap said:

@aurum thank you

Agree with aurum.

Don't forget that the women at your level have the same problem. So they'll be glad to meet you amongst a crowd of men with average interests and consciousness.

Where do you imagine they would go to meet someone like you?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

2 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Why would you do that? If their frame is to not get gamed then why would you even try to game them? 

You can do whatever you want. Take my advice or not.

What I’m suggesting is not “gaming” girls like a spammy PUA. My suggestion is to become part of that world. Big difference.

This is one potential option for OP to reach his goal. Ultimately every guy has to find what works for him.

The most conscious women are not at those places. I've been to em' all, and they are all deeply unconscious.

You can imagine them as being conscious all you want if that serves some sort of inner purpose of yours. The reality is, most conscious women aren't apart of mainstream society social events(if they are then they are silent). Every "spiritual girl" is apart of these little get together activities(book yogis) but deeply lacks foundation. 

The women at these events are mostly stage Green. Stage Green is a realistic level of development to expect when getting into a romantic relationship.

If these “real” conscious women are not a part of mainstream social events, then what is your realistic plan to meet them?

Don't focus on how spiritual she is rather focus on levels of maturity. You will be alone for a long while if you only want a conscious gf.

Spirituality and levels of maturity are highly correlated.

I am not suggesting to find the .1% conscious women on the planet and only date them. That would be unrealistic. The plan I outlined is a realistic road map to finding a healthy Green relationship. Then you can grow together and perhaps both end up Tier 2.

On 8/2/2022 at 9:37 PM, aurum said:

This is one potential option for OP to reach his goal. Ultimately every guy has to find what works for him.

The women at these events are mostly stage Green. Stage Green is a realistic level of development to expect when getting into a romantic relationship.

If these “real” conscious women are not a part of mainstream social events, then what is your realistic plan to meet them?

Spirituality and levels of maturity are highly correlated.

I am not suggesting to find the .1% conscious women on the planet and only date them. That would be unrealistic. The plan I outlined is a realistic road map to finding a healthy Green relationship. Then you can grow together and perhaps both end up Tier 2.

This is what I have been debating, seeking a feminine / loving women to develop into an advanced being ( as is typically the case ) or focusing on self development to the point where I will eventually come into contact with "tier 2" women. It certainly seems to be the proverbial rock and a hard place, a very fundamental case. committing to a highly neurotic brain washed anima(l) or dealing with the difficulties that do exist in attempting to achieve great things in relative solidarity. 

The general plan that I've come to is essentially joining the illuminati.

1 hour ago, zoopzeepzaap said:

This is what I have been debating, seeking a feminine / loving women to develop into an advanced being ( as is typically the case ) or focusing on self development to the point where I will eventually come into contact with "tier 2" women. It certainly seems to be the proverbial rock and a hard place, a very fundamental case. committing to a highly neurotic brain washed anima(l) or dealing with the difficulties that do exist in attempting to achieve great things in relative solidarity. 

The general plan that I've come to is essentially joining the illuminati.

Stage Green should be plenty sufficient for most guys on this forum. Relationships are a lot more challenging than most people understand, and you will have plenty of your own shadows and triggers to work through. Even if you are tier 2, you could still learn a lot from being in a relationship with a stage Green girl.

It’s highly unlikely you will just develop yourself to the point where you magically attract a tier 2 woman. Getting into a relationship always requires at least some amount of initiative and seeking.

6 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

OP may or may not be most guys on this forum but that doesn't mean you can't provide a tailor made response instead of a stock regurgitation.

My response was tailored. I would not give that advice to everyone, even on this forum. I just happened to think OP falls into that category. It’s possible I’m wrong, but I don’t think so.

Relationships aren't challenging, ego is challenging, and the only solution is to work through ego, not cater to it. Catering to it is a guaranteed losing strategy.

However you want to dice it, it’s going to be challenging. I’m not suggesting catering to anything. I’m saying a stage Green relationship will give probably every guy on this forum more than enough to work on. That’s been my experience.

Don't get into a relationship if you just want to use them as grist for your own mill. That's not a relationship, and it's not going to last. Find an equal match that's worth being with for both.

I’m not suggesting just using them at all. Of course a healthy relationship requires reciprocity. She will be using you as well. That’s the whole point. Both parties should benefit from being in the relationship. Otherwise you might as well not even be together.

7 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

Why settle for mediocrity and call it a win.

I’m not suggesting settling. A stage Green relationship is going to be an edge and good learning experience for 99.9% of guys on the planet. Therefore it is a win.

You could argue that you’re in the .1% guy for whom it isn’t a edge and won’t learn much, but I wouldn’t be so sure. Try it and see.

7 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

Ever notice that you magically attract everything?

Yes, and obviously the better your level of development, the better partner you’re likely to attract.

But also, you must take practical steps most of the time to attract what you want. Practical steps and magically attracting things are not necessarily contradictory.

When it comes to dating, that means things like building a social circle, approaching, asking women out, being a part of a community, working on your social skills, getting your finances relatively in order, getting physically in shape, getting your fashion down, etc.

My point with what I said was simply that I didn’t want Zoop to fall into the trap of thinking no practical steps would need to be taken.