NoN-RaTiOnAL

Spiritual teachers that ARE talking about god realization

32 posts in this topic

On 30/07/2022 at 5:15 PM, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:

I hear leo too often talk about how many spiritual teachers are not god realized, but are there any teachers that ARE god realized? 
@Leo Gura

There’s only one of course. In the 10,000+ years of spiritual teachings, only Leo has the correct one. Everyone else is just playing games.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

It’s hard to know the degree of awakening another individual has.

However it’s easy to see when someone has a deeper level of understanding of reality than myself.

I simply try to extract from their teachings and focus on my own development.

The game of survival cannot be won. 

11 minutes ago, King Merk said:

It’s hard to know the degree of awakening another individual has.

Yeah.. was thinking Shunyamurti but I honestly don't know how much awakening he had either.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

ashtavakra, jed mckenna, life, and especially synchronicity. and more, your never-ending love of and quest for Truth for one

Edited by Oppositionless

@Forza-Spirito

1 minute ago, Forza-Spirito said:

Recently I like to read this blog, David Buckland talks about many stages after the first Self realization; but he uses different names: God Consciousness, God realization, Brahman. I can't really know the experiences of others! Stages of Development in Consciousness – Davidya.ca

I follow David's blog seven years. And yes he is using the term God-realization in different context.

I like to read the blog of David Buckland "Davidya" he talks about many stages after the first Self realization; but he uses different names. I can't really know what Leo or others are referring to!!

The post-personal Stages in summary:
1 – Cosmic Consciousness (CC) or Self Realization
1a – Refined CC or God Consciousness (GC)
2 – Unity Consciousness (UC), Oneness or non-duality
2a – Refined Unity and God Realization
3 – Brahman or Beyond Consciousness
3a – Refined Brahman
3b – Parabrahman or Wholeness

https://davidya.ca/2014/01/25/stages-of-development-in-consciousness/

32 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Forza-Spirito

I follow David's blog seven years. And yes he is using the term God-realization in different context.

interesting, yes I like his holistic approach!

I think almost all spiritual teachers say that you are god. you are consciousness, existence, reality, and there is only one, and that one is infinite. So what would you be but God? no current spiritual teacher says that there is a you and a separate god. where is the difference that is spoken here about teachers? once you transcend the ego, you are existence itself, eternal and limitless. That what every spiritual teacher affirm. The different teaching is about how to realize, how to be enlightened, but there are no difference about if you are god or not. You are, reality is limitless, so you are the reality aka god. Obvious 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think almost all spiritual teachers say that you are god. you are consciousness, existence, reality, and there is only one, and that one is infinite. So what would you be but God? no current spiritual teacher says that there is a you and a separate god. where is the difference that is spoken here about teachers? once you transcend the ego, you are existence itself, eternal and limitless. That what every spiritual teacher affirm. The different teaching is about how to realize, how to be enlightened, but there are no difference about if you are god or not. You are, reality is limitless, so you are the reality aka god. Obvious 

is God a stupid blunt force coming from below, or a highly intelligent force from beyond?

8 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

is God a stupid blunt force coming from below, or a highly intelligent force from beyond?

Are you asking if God has its own meta-cognition (i.e. thoughts, feelings and perceptions like a person) or that God is more like a rock (pure being)?

Isn't it interesting that in the highest states of consciousness (particularly during seated meditation), you kinda become like a rock? ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

God don't come from anything, is everything. concretely it is you, the reality, which is an unfathomable well.

Do you think reality is dumb or smart? look around you for the answer