NoN-RaTiOnAL

Spiritual teachers that ARE talking about god realization

32 posts in this topic

I hear leo too often talk about how many spiritual teachers are not god realized, but are there any teachers that ARE god realized? 
@Leo Gura

Some people talk about "God consciousness", but it's thought of as a transitory stage.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I would say Sri Aurobindo and Mother Mirra Alfassa were God-realized.

Hello there! My first post on actualized.org. What an honor and distinction for you, lol . Thanks for having me!

Yes I believe there are teachers and teachings out there that talk directly about God realization

First that comes to mind is Meher Baba

https://everipedia.org/God-realization_(Meher_Baba)

He directly speaks to how the non-God realized state is the result of imagination

“The universe is the outcome of imagination. Then why try to acquire knowledge of the imaginative universe instead of plumbing the depths of your real Self?”

“What is the meaning of God-Realization? It means to become one with God. By thinking and imagining, one can never become one with God. Union is possible only after the death of thoughts and imagination — the mind must die..."

https://meherspiritualuniversity.org/108sayings.html

"This whole universe, with all its vastness, grandeur and beauty, is nothing but sheer imagination."

"The existence of this whole phenomenal world is all due to your mind. It all exists because your mind works. Once the mind stops, the world of phenomena ceases to be"

I didn't really select many quotes from this site, but it contains many, many references to imagination, infinity, God, soul etc. Be careful, anyone reaching for God realization, **don't hurt yourself** that is not what is required

http://www.meherbabadnyana.net/life_eternal/Book_One/Creation.htm

I hope this is helpful to you. That last site was really blowing me away.

Probably toad. Toad can't distort what it is with words, toad just does what toad does. An experience is nothing but itself.

n,n-DMT is the only one I know. Fuck this shit. Tbh I need a better hobby, I don't even use drugs anymore.

5 hours ago, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:

I hear leo too often talk about how many spiritual teachers are not god realized, but are there any teachers that ARE god realized? 
@Leo Gura

Honestly no.  Most actual God realized beings don't even announce it.  Most of the ones you see out there are not actually enlightened they are just using it to make money.  Leo is the real deal but there aren't many.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Honestly no.  Most actual God realized beings don't even announce it.  Most of the ones you see out there are not actually enlightened they are just using it to make money.  Leo is the real deal but there aren't many.   

How in the world do you come to such a conclusion? You have been conditioned by Leos teachings and now everyone that talks about these things differently is seen as a con artist? I dont buy it for one minute. Not everybody is trying to teach what Leo is teaching, thats the first thing to keep in mind, but how would you tell if some realized being, who has had a different path, trys to communicate this stuff in a different way? I find it very hard to imagine that you could accurately tell who has had what kind of experience. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Bentinho Massaro:

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

"God-realization" is a term coind by Leo himself. So naturally he is the only one teaching it .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

"God-realization" is a term coind by Leo himself. So naturally he is the only one teaching it .

The term "God-realization" was not coind by Leo himself. Other teachers talked about it. One of them was Meher Baba. He mentioned "God-realization" already a 100 years ago.

9 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Someone here

The term "God-realization" was not coind by Leo himself. Other teachers talked about it. One of them was Meher Baba. He mentioned "God-realization" already a 100 years ago.

First time hearing of him .I'm gonna search him .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I think its worth to mention Walter Russel who was a very interesting guy, he had invented a whole cosmogony based on his own "god realization" 
he also wrote extensively what seems to be the words of God channeled through him, kinda like neal donald walsh. 
i read a bunch of his books and he says pretty much the same stuff as Leo but he has embodied alot more in his life (not to bring Leo down, Walter had already passed away... ) he had a ton of NDE's during his life which spared him the need to use psychedelics i guess .. 
check him out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Russell

37 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Someone here

These terms mean nothing. Do they also talk about entheogens?

Sadly it doesn't seem like there are many of them. I would love to consume more content like this for comparison against my own experiences and insights.

Speaking of advanced teachings in general, there dont seem to be much of them either. The good part about Leo is that none of his content is repetitive and filler, and he goes into the different wide and broad aspects and implications of awakening. This kind of depth and breadth is not really seen elsewhere. There are still aspects I have experienced and had insights towards that I do not see discussed much or at all, but maybe in the future more people will become aware of the infinite breadth and depth of awakening. It is an inexhaustible well.

These videos are good for references for your own experiences, to contemplate specific aspects, but in the end the best thing is to generate your own genuine understanding. But I would always welcome more content like Leo's.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

There is this little known guy Alfred Aiken from the 60's, interesting books....

quote3.JPG

quote5.JPG

quote6.JPG

quote2.JPG

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@Carl-Richard

6 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

These terms mean nothing. Do they also talk about entheogens?

This thread is about a term "God-realization", not about entheogens.

These terms are describing a specific (the highest?) Transcendental Realisation so they have some meaning in them. Without these terms we wouldn't know what we are talking about.

So there are some other spiritual teachers who used that term, but there aren't many.

And no, they didn't talk about entheogens.

1 minute ago, Bojan V said:

This thread is about a term "God-realization", not about entheogens.

Well, when Leo talks about God-realization, he talks about sticking 5-MeO-DMT up your ass. That is why the term doesn't mean anything.

@Carl-Richard

18 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Well, when Leo talks about God-realization, he talks about sticking 5-MeO-DMT up your ass. That is why the term doesn't mean anything.

No, he is not talking about that.

51 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Carl-Richard

No, he is not talking about that.

9_9