The Mystical Man

Midjourney Open Beta (AI creates Art)

19 posts in this topic

I had made a thread about Midjourney before. The beta is open to the public now. Join now, and post cool results in this thread. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Girl.pngGirl2.png

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Yoda.png

The girl ones you did are very nice! I just got started so I'm still getting the hang of it but I'll share some of my cooler ones here.

Teree.png

Trioceros_old_woman_very_sad_watches_picture_of_daugher_and_fee_33dd85de-7310-4409-b99d-647baf9e40a3.png

This video helped me:

3 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

This video helped me:

Ty! I will check this out and dive a bit deeper.

It's about on par with Dalle 2, but you only ever get like ..15 tries?  And that's it.  Subscription from then on.

Also makes you generate everything within the dev's discord..

This is mindblowing! Please keep sharing your creativity

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

fat leo.png

Leo Gura if he didn't turn his health around

doge in space chamber.png

Fish eye view of a dog in an isolation chamber in space

It's hard to get me to pay for something, I literally paid for 1 month of Netflix in my entire 19 years of life. But as soon as i saw that discord channel, I couldn't resist, In fact at first I thought it was completely free and I considered giving them money for free just to support the project

but ofc it didn't make sense to me since the servers and computing would cost a furniture to maintain, I've never seen anything more mind blowing in my entire life, well.. maybe the Boston dynamics' robots but that's also A.I.

Let's go A.I, kill us all if you have to. As A.I is practically one with humanity at this point

Edited by MarkKol

This is the biggest quantum leap in visual art since the dawn of creation itself. And here we are to witness it unfold. 

If you see that art ever had impact potential or transformative power on individuals or the collective; well this just put whatever that effect is into hyperdrive. Just wow.

This AI is second only to God in its creative power. That's what floors us I think, it reminds us of the unfathomable imagination of the Great Imaginer, aka. God, which imagines all form.

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

11 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

This AI is second only to God in its creative power.

Second only to You ;)

How powerful must you be if you imagined this AI?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

GalaxyGirl.png

RedHair.png