Javfly33

Red pill is seriously damaging

24 posts in this topic

I'm part of a pick up group pretty active in my city, and it's quite usual than in the WhatsApp group several users share pick-up stage orange stuff (I would say more stage red Lol) and red pill stuff.

It's sad because you see that even though they might be getting some action with girls, which of course is WAY better than doing nothing, they still are holding their paradigm of victimhood and judging/beliefs of women. Which was precisely what got them in trouble in the first place.

It's also concerning because if you hold that paradigm, even if you try to go out regularly your growth with women will seriously be slowed down.

I guess it's part of the development, but I don't know, sometimes I would love to just say to them "stop sharing that c***!"

Why do you care about other men?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Yea there are lots of blueprints and worldviews that are toxic and ruthless, but they DO get results. If that's all you care about.

However lacking consciousness and being unethical will tally costs one has to pay sooner, or later.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Yeah taking a gun to a bank do gets you resaults ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

21 minutes ago, Roy said:

Yea there are lots of blueprints and worldviews that are toxic and ruthless, but they DO get results. If that's all you care about.

However lacking consciousness and being unethical will tally costs one has to pay sooner, or later.

With results you mean sex?

21 minutes ago, Roy said:

26 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

With results you mean sex?

Yes. There are obvious and straight forward ways to behave that work and get you sex with women, hot women too. It's just a matter of if you can stomach doing it. You are in a pick up group so you know this.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Yes. There are obvious and straight forward ways to behave that work and get you sex with women, hot women too. It's just a matter of if you can stomach doing it. You are in a pick up group so you know this.

I'm not sure. I'm not seeing that much results.

If they would be obvious and straight forward then there wouldn't exist 1000 pick up coaches and dating books. 

Honestly, I can stomach anything. But there isn't anything to stomach. Because it's all concepts. All of this seems like a business. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 Well I don't know you or what your personality/experience is like, but you look pretty attractive from your picture. Your looks should be able to carry you to some results in the meantime, before you get really good.

One of the things I've noticed in pick-up circles and from other "Alpha" coaches and influences online is their standards are way too high, and they have delusions of grandeur about what count as "results". They act as if scoring anything less than the hottest woman is a failure, and doesn't count. Which is of course nonsense considering a lot of the men that get into that stuff in the first place might be starting from ground zero as virgins.

The blind entitlement and obnoxious confidence can be really stupid and counter-productive. It's like starting out homeless and being obsessed with becoming a multi-millionaire, before you've even earned 6 figures.

hrhrhtewgfegege

40 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If they would be obvious and straight forward then there wouldn't exist 1000 pick up coaches and dating books. 

A lot of information and concepts are obvious and straight forward, and also freely available. You just have to get the sense of what to look for and not be too naïve.

Of course coaches and experts selling training and books want to overcomplicate and overelaborate everything because it makes them money, silly. 

hrhrhtewgfegege

Pickup guys tend to be very pathological with respect to women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pickup guys tend to be very pathological with respect to women.

If pick up is so effective and at the same time it does not respect women, then does not respecting women make it easier to get laid? Does respecting women hurt your chances of getting laid? Do women prefer a guy that does not care about them at all which is what pickup supports (total detachment in an almost toxic way)? I have been thinking about these things. Is it even worth it to be kind and caring with girls if they will treat you like shit if you do so? At least with girls you are trying to get, not female  friends ofc.

Perpetuation of red pill philosophy. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I think most pick up stuff should just be avoided if you want to grow. I reckon about 20% is useful for growth.

On the other hand, I haven't come across a single red pill theory that I think is valuable for growth or true. I find red pill stuff pretty pathetic personally.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

These days red pill is the mainstream advice for dating. Back in the days it was RSD, which was healthier but lacking in some truths that redpill has.

Red pill is just a coping and defense mechanism.

People get brainwashed by whatever is mainstream. This time it's redpill.

35 minutes ago, xbcc said:

These days red pill is the mainstream advice for dating. Back in the days it was RSD, which was healthier but lacking in some truths that redpill has.

Red pill is just a coping and defense mechanism.

People get brainwashed by whatever is mainstream. This time it's redpill.

I wouldn't really say redpill is mainstream. It only appears so because it's quite prominent in your demographic, but your demographic is probably not that mainstream.

The whole concept of pills is that bluepill is the normie, mainstream approach and redpill is the niche but more truthful approach

Just now, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Dude, you obviously have a low success rate with women in general. This is your egos strategy to avoid studying that which is required to improve your skills with women.

Studying game is one of the most important things I ever did in my life. We fear and hate things we don't understand. Using spiritual bullshit as your way of going against pickup is very unhealthy. If you want to get laid you study that which shows you how to get laid(dogma aside). Same goes for any skill you want to learn/build.

I don't like the way you're talking to me here. 

Be-Do-Have

Just now, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Dude. Everyone on this forum has said the same exact thing to me. This ain't new. 

I get it. You want me to speak to you in a fluffy manner where I lie to you.

Notice, you want me to speak to you in a fluffy inauthentic manner.

I wanted you to speak to me in an appropriate, non-abusive manner.

However, I don't intend to reply to you anymore now.

Be-Do-Have

23 hours ago, something_else said:

I wouldn't really say redpill is mainstream. It only appears so because it's quite prominent in your demographic, but your demographic is probably not that mainstream.

The whole concept of pills is that bluepill is the normie, mainstream approach and redpill is the niche but more truthful approach

I meant mainstream/most popular in  the dating advice scene.

14 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

It's the healthiest indeed, but lacks some redpill truths.