Someone here

Leo's blog post about immortality

85 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

See I knew it, you aren't getting it, you are convoluting too much crap you have learned from materialism. I will give you an example. How in your direct experience do you know a cup is solid? What in your direct experience communicates that the cup is solid? 

The cup being solid is like a visual story or narrative.  The solidness of the cup is a verbal description of the nature of that object in 3D space.  As in my hand won't phase through it and it won't fall through the floor. 

It's a description of the supposed physical laws which govern the dream world which seems to follow some universal laws of physics. 

@Gesundheit2 it would be more beneficial when you link something to me to give a brief explanation of it or why are you linking it and In what context or which post of mine that made you link it .

I watched that video before .I guess its about language and the limitations of language and something like that . Are you implying that I have problems in my style of using language?  Or something else?  Please explain. 

PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Gesundheit2 it would be more beneficial when you link something to me to give a brief explanation of it or why are you linking it and In what context or which post of mine that made you link it .

I watched that video before .I guess its about language and the limitations of language and something like that . Are you implying that I have problems in my style of using language?  Or something else?  Please explain. 

It's really hard to state something about nothing. I honestly try to think of some way to speak about these kinds of topics, but nothing seems anywhere near perfect. Any attempt that I might make will probably only hinder the outcome that I'm trying to create within the other person. It's like if I spell out the answer, it will become wrong the moment I speak it. So what I eventually end up doing is making suggestions and leaving the rest up to the gods.