Someone here

Leo's blog post about immortality

82 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

The cold harsh truth Is that nobody fucking knows what it is .

That ^ right there says there may be some hope yet. Now take that same mindset....and push it into questions....

You told me earlier that form and formlessness are the same. So I ask you now....does formlessness need form to BE? 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

That ^ right there says there may be some hope yet. Now take that same mindset....and push it into questions....

You told me earlier that form and formlessness are the same. So I ask you now....does formlessness need form to BE? 

thoughts are forms, aren't they? Whether you're thinking in images, or symbols, or in abstract concepts..or your mind is just chattering aimlessly away..it all involves the creation of some sort of mental forms. So, the reason thought is incapable of grasping Ultimate Reality, is that thought is form and form cannot get hold of formlessness. In fact, in a certain sense, form actually hides formlessness. If you're trying to see white light, but you're always wearing colored glasse..well, you're never going to see the white light, are you? You may be looking right at the light, but you still won't be able to see its whiteness, because the light will take on whatever color your glasses are. It's the same when you're trying to apprehend the formless nature of Ultimate Reality. If you're always looking for formlessness through form, how are you ever going to see formlessness?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Razard86

thoughts are forms, aren't they? Whether you're thinking in images, or symbols, or in abstract concepts..or your mind is just chattering aimlessly away..it all involves the creation of some sort of mental forms. So, the reason thought is incapable of grasping Ultimate Reality, is that thought is form and form cannot get hold of formlessness. In fact, in a certain sense, form actually hides formlessness. If you're trying to see white light, but you're always wearing colored glasse..well, you're never going to see the white light, are you? You may be looking right at the light, but you still won't be able to see its whiteness, because the light will take on whatever color your glasses are. It's the same when you're trying to apprehend the formless nature of Ultimate Reality. If you're always looking for formlessness through form, how are you ever going to see formlessness?

Explain how a thought is form.... right now...I want you to have a thought, and grasp it in your hand right now. Second question...is form a limit? If it is a limit, can a limit exist without limitlessness? What creates the limit?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Just now, Alexander1 said:

@Razard86 @Someone here Chill guys everything is Love.Relax and enjoy your dreams.

What is there to chill? Only you are disturbed. Notice that the disturbance within you, you place on me. I have no disturbance so there is nothing to chill. Also if everything is love....right now what we are doing is love....so where is the issue? 

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Explain how a thought is form.... right now...I want you to have a thought, and grasp it in your hand right now.

Of course they are ungraspable. They are "mental objects ". They are abstract rather than concrete.  Not everything has to be a physical object to be considered a form.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Second question...is form a limit? If it is a limit, can a limit exist without limitlessness? What creates the limit?

Being a specific form means it must be limited .so yes .a cat is a cat and not a dog .and a dog is a dog and not a cat .

Ultimately reality is unlimited. It's infinite in all directions and dimensions. But it consists of limited things .those limited thing add up without a beginning or end to then  compose an infinite reality. 

BTW I'm starting to lose track of this conversation that we are doing here lol..so would you mind explaining what it is exactly that you are trying to get at from all these questions? Or what is your overall point that you are trying to make? 

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Of course they are ungraspable. They are "mental objects ". They are abstract rather than concrete.  Not everything has to be a physical object to be considered a form.

Lol you are still not getting it. Let me ask you this question. What makes something concrete?

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

you are still not getting it.

Nor getting what ? Please explain your point /points fully in your next reply because as I said I'm starting to forget what this whole conversation is about .

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What makes something concrete?

Being a physical object with physical volume and mass and inertia and all the physical qualities. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Nor getting what ? Please explain your point /points fully in your next reply because as I said I'm starting to forget what this whole conversation is about .

Being a physical object with physical volume and mass and inertia and all the physical qualities. 

See I knew it, you aren't getting it, you are convoluting too much crap you have learned from materialism. I will give you an example. How in your direct experience do you know a cup is solid? What in your direct experience communicates that the cup is solid? 

13 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Otherwise it couldn't be real.

How do you mean? you have already the knowledge that it's a complete fake that you created yet you can't do a single thing to challenge physical limitations.  Again, there is ZERO doubt in your mind that you are God and that it's all bullshit you made up because you're lonely yet you can't get over simple physical limitations.  

What happened to quantum healing and all the miracles we were promised after all those trips?

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

7 minutes ago, mp22 said:

How do you mean? you have already the knowledge that it's a complete fake that you created yet you can't do a single thing to challenge physical limitations.  Again, there is ZERO doubt in your mind that you are God and that it's all bullshit you made up because you're lonely yet you can't get over simple physical limitations.  

What happened to quantum healing and all the miracles we were promised after all those trips?

Lol'd.

Some people WANT to follow a cult, WANT to be in a cult and have someone to worship. Even if Leo doesn't want this, some people are using him like the Messiah because they NEED that in their lives.

When the self help crowd realizes their self help coaches are scammers, they end up trying to find someone else to blindly follow.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

See I knew it, you aren't getting it, you are convoluting too much crap you have learned from materialism. I will give you an example. How in your direct experience do you know a cup is solid? What in your direct experience communicates that the cup is solid? 

Right now, you are probably sitting on a chair, using a mouse or a keyboard that is resting on a desk ..all these things are solids. Something is described as a solid if it can hold its own shape and is hard to compress (squash).

Once again (this is the third time now )..where are you going with this whole conversation?  What's your overall point ? Please explain. Or I might stop responding to you. 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Right now, you are probably sitting on a chair, using a mouse or a keyboard that is resting on a desk ..all these things are solids. Something is described as a solid if it can hold its own shape and is hard to compress (squash).

Once again (this is the third time now )..where are you going with this whole conversation?  What's your overall point ? Please explain. Or I might stop responding to you. 

You are not responding to the question all you are doing is spouting science. I am trying to show you something because you love talking about direct experience but all your answers showcase you do not see the world through direct experience you see it based on what someone has told you. None of those things you just mentioned have anything to do with direct experience.

Your direct experience is your senses, vision, hearing, physical sensation, emotional sensation, and smell. You keep fighting me because you believe you know, your cup is full.

You said it can hold its own shape, a blind man does not know what a shape is. A shape doesn't exist without vision to see it!! You mentioned hard to compress, that is just physical sensation!!! Again if you couldn't experience physical touch the word SOLID wouldn't mean anything to you!!

I'm trying to show you, that without your 5 senses...THERE IS NO REALITY. But instead of answering the questions I give you, you try to TEACH when you have no clue!!! Answer the questions and you can be led to the truth!! Or assume foolishly that you know!! The only thing you have ever known in life is your 5 senses!!! If we remove your 5 senses...YOU WOULD NOT EXIST!!! 

If you go into a deep sleep with no dreams....YOU CEASE TO EXIST. THAT is what GOD is, and all that you experience in life magically POPS into existence. God is that which has no senses, and then can manifest senses into existence to create and experience its creation as itself.

5 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Lol'd.

Some people WANT to follow a cult, WANT to be in a cult and have someone to worship. Even if Leo doesn't want this, some people are using him like the Messiah because they NEED that in their lives.

When the self help crowd realizes their self help coaches are scammers, they end up trying to find someone else to blindly follow.

The thing is Leo is not a complete fool or lunatic. There are still interesting nuggets and insights here and there. There was some potential there. Most of it is repackaged stuff but then there are very few originals in this game.

Unfortunately, Leo lost his way some time back and a lot of people followed. 

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are not responding to the question all you are doing is spouting science. I am trying to show you something because you love talking about direct experience but all your answers showcase you do not see the world through direct experience you see it based on what someone has told you. None of those things you just mentioned have anything to do with direct experience.

Your direct experience is your senses, vision, hearing, physical sensation, emotional sensation, and smell. You keep fighting me because you believe you know, your cup is full.

You said it can hold its own shape, a blind man does not know what a shape is. A shape doesn't exist without vision to see it!! You mentioned hard to compress, that is just physical sensation!!! Again if you couldn't experience physical touch the word SOLID wouldn't mean anything to you!!

I'm trying to show you, that without your 5 senses...THERE IS NO REALITY. But instead of answering the questions I give you, you try to TEACH when you have no clue!!! Answer the questions and you can be led to the truth!! Or assume foolishly that you know!! The only thing you have ever known in life is your 5 senses!!! If we remove your 5 senses...YOU WOULD NOT EXIST!!! 

If you go into a deep sleep with no dreams....YOU CEASE TO EXIST. THAT is what GOD is, and all that you experience in life magically POPS into existence. God is that which has no senses, and then can manifest senses into existence to create and experience its creation as itself.

God is Both form and formless. Since God is unlimited, He cannot be limited to being either formless or having a form. Since God is everything, He must possess both form and formlessness.

God is unlimited, and His form, consisting of eternity, knowledge and bliss, is also unlimited. Usually form is defined by limitations in space, so an unlimited form is inconceivable to us. It would be the same as formless. Still, for the simple reason that one cannot love the impersonal, unlimited feature of God. One can only love a person. Therefore we say that God is both the formed world and impersonal formless at the same time . You can't escape this problem. You can't lean towards one or another (form or formless).  It's both .

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

God is Both form and formless. Since God is unlimited, He cannot be limited to being either formless or having a form. Since God is everything, He must possess both form and formlessness.

God is unlimited, and His form, consisting of eternity, knowledge and bliss, is also unlimited. Usually form is defined by limitations in space, so an unlimited form is inconceivable to us. It would be the same as formless. Still, for the simple reason that one cannot love the impersonal, unlimited feature of God. One can only love a person. Therefore we say that God is both the formed world and impersonal formless at the same time . You can't escape this problem. You can't lean towards one or another (form or formless).  It's both .

LOL I'm done...you don't get it. Your biggest obstacle in your life, is going to be the delusion you have that you know something. You are the guy who believes that he can conceptualize knowledge. Not realizing...that you know nothing outside of experience. Experience is the end all be all, you are a guy who gets lost in concepts and words, you have no idea about meaning you are like a robot devoid of the ability to think creatively and get to the depths. Your just a linear thinker, you need to develop creativity. You lack the feminine, you are just stuck in your conceptual maps and have no idea how to connect with the feeling part of you.

@Razard86 I'm very happy that you are done. 

-Osho

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The cup being solid is like a visual story or narrative.  The solidness of the cup is a verbal description of the nature of that object in 3D space.  As in my hand won't phase through it and it won't fall through the floor. 

It's a description of the supposed physical laws which govern the dream world which seems to follow some universal laws of physics. 

@Gesundheit2 it would be more beneficial when you link something to me to give a brief explanation of it or why are you linking it and In what context or which post of mine that made you link it .

I watched that video before .I guess its about language and the limitations of language and something like that . Are you implying that I have problems in my style of using language?  Or something else?  Please explain. 

-Osho