Someone here

Leo's blog post about immortality

82 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

Are you?

Dude. I've been reading your posts for a while and from what I see, your understanding is mostly conceptual. It's not hard to see.

Don't preach what you don't know. Don't bullshit yourself. You are potentially misguiding others and most of all yourself.

Your intellectual insights =/= direct consciousness. You are building a mental house of cards, not going for the Source. Maybe muster up some humility and admit that you don't really know and that your intellectual insights are not IT. 

I'll mention that of course I am not some arbiter of truth too and I am quite literally a fool.

I mean how hard it is to understand?  THIS right here is all there is ..the present moment is all there is . Have you ever experienced anything other than here and now ? What is "death " but a belief?  What are "others " but something you are imagining?  I'm not asking you to believe me or take me for my word.  Look and see for yourself in your own direct experience. Is this guy talking nonsense or is it literally actually true ?

I get it though ..just because I haven't taken psychedelics then I have no credibility in talking about spirituality or metaphysics?  That's a limitation that I don't buy into. 

I mean I'm not coming up with quantum mechanics  theory here..I'm pointing out something extremely obvious  but often overlooked ...the only thing one can be absolutely, 100% sure is that “I am” or “I exist”. You cannot doubt that because there must be someone or something to ask this question. As what I exist .. that is something to be found, though.

Experiences are real. Can you image any experience that is unreal? The question is about interpreting these experiences. We can call interpretations of experiences unreal or illusory because they are a product of the mind. They are merely ideas, not our direct experience anymore.

Therefore, existence is real. In fact, it is all there is. All experiences and all ideas appear in existence, including this idea.

So how hard to believe that these are genuine insights? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I mean how hard it is to understand?  THIS right here is all there is ..the present moment is all there is . Have you ever experienced anything other than here and now ? What is "death " but a belief?  What are "others " but something you are imagining?  I'm not asking you to believe me or take me for my word.  Look and see for yourself in your own direct experience. Is this guy talking nonsense or is it literally actually true ?

I get it though ..just because I haven't taken psychedelics then I have no credibility in talking about spirituality or metaphysics?  That's a limitation that I don't buy into. 

I mean I'm not coming up with quantum mechanics  theory here..I'm pointing out something extremely obvious  but often overlooked ...the only thing one can be absolutely, 100% sure is that “I am” or “I exist”. You cannot doubt that because there must be someone or something to ask this question. As what I exist .. that is something to be found, though.

Experiences are real. Can you image any experience that is unreal? The question is about interpreting these experiences. We can call interpretations of experiences unreal or illusory because they are a product of the mind. They are merely ideas, not our direct experience anymore.

Therefore, existence is real. In fact, it is all there is. All experiences and all ideas appear in existence, including this idea.

You don't have insights, you are just parroting what you are hearing. You haven't thought deep enough. How is there is a present moment? If everything is nothing...what is present? Explain that....you can't because you just took it on as a belief. Insight comes from you doing the work and coming to your own conclusions. There is no present moment, the present moment is imagined. Because God can at any point in time, wipe away all memory, and all form and sensation. Once you do that....there is no present moment. You need awareness to have a present moment and God imagines awareness as well.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What he is saying is that you aren't enlightened and you aren't.   You are a philosopher.  You can become a mystic, though, if you start taking psychedelics.  You obviously won't awaken with meditation otherwise you would have already.   Or you may in 10 years- but right now all of this is mental masturbation until you actually awaken.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

This is a false causation. You don't have to take any thoughts seriously, even if you've become allegedly "absolutely conscious" of them. On the other hand, religious people take their convictions seriously, even though they obviously have not become absolutely conscious of them.

This depends on what do you mean by "taking them seriously ". What I mean is I'm sure of them .they are not just ideas .they have become a living reality for me .

9 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

What does it even mean to become absolutely conscious of someth

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

using

ing? Like what's the difference between that and becoming relatively conscious of that same thing, or some other thing(s

It means simply that you are 100% certain about them .because it's direct experience.  You are absolutely conscious of this screen right now. 

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

According to the paradigm you're using (present moment), certainty is something that you're imagining, right? So why are you certain of your certainty? You obviously lack construct-awareness, and you are not aware of that.

The present moment is not a paradigm .it's the background upon which all paradigms appear and disappear. Notice that you don't have to "believe " in the present moment. It's prior to all of that .

11 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Being 100% certain of something doesn't automatically make it true. Kids are 100% certain that Santa Claus is real. Overconfidence

15 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

you're

does not create truth.

I agree .it's the other way around . Truth creates overconfidence. 

12 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You're stuck trying to explain reality through the new paradigm that you've acquired recently from the internet, and you fail to see what's beyond that.

You Don't need the Internet to realize that the present moment is all that exists 

13 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You are lost in language and you don't understand how it works.

How ?

13 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Maybe there's more for you to learn before you may start teaching

Of course. Who told you I'm here to teach you or anybody else?I'm just sharing my thoughts with community .I make two kinds of threads if you haven't noticed . Question threads and what you call "teaching " threads .which are really  just me sharing my insights in hope for feedback or in hope it can help someone in their spiritual quest. 

16 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I don't think you're kidding. I think you have crazy and delusional thoughts that you take very seriously, even though you don't have to

It won't make sense to you unless you have some awakening experiences. 

-Osho

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What he is saying is that you aren't enlightened and you aren't.   You are a philosopher.  You can become a mystic, though, if you start taking psychedelics.  You obviously won't awaken with meditation otherwise you would have already.   Or you may in 10 years- but right now all of this is mental masturbation until you actually awaken.

Exactly! I'll give an example that is right there in front of our faces that people don't realize. If you go without sleep for 3 days straight and then choose to go to sleep. If you have no dreams, you will be in a state of no awareness. So what that shows you, is how God created itself. That was a clue right there in front of us. We take for granted we can be in a state of NO awareness. So the truth is God isn't reduced to awareness, awareness itself is imagination. God is just imagination. So God can be anything...God can also be nothing which is the absence of everything. That's it. What helped me realize this was when Leo said he was annhilated and became one with his mentor in his dream. I was like OHHHHH I get it now. 

This is why Leo is going to change his teachings because he realized...the traditional way that has been taught has actually complicated things. We say the present moment is the only thing that is real as a pointer, but the ultimate truth is even the present moment isn't Absolute Truth. The number one Absolute Truth is God is Imagination. That is a TOTAL Awakening. From that everything starts to click together and make sense.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/dpt-the-other-god-molecule

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You don't have insights, you are just parroting what you are hearing. You haven't thought deep enough. How is there is a present moment? If everything is nothing...what is present? Explain that....you can't because you just took it on as a belief. Insight comes from you doing the work and coming to your own conclusions. There is no present moment, the present moment is imagined. Because God can at any point in time, wipe away all memory, and all form and sensation. Once you do that....there is no present moment. You need awareness to have a present moment and God imagines awareness as well.

Since it is a definite point (or period) in time, the present isn't really relative. However, it IS subjective to the time span that the person is referring to i.e. the length of the present period of time. "Present time" could refer to the current second, minute, hour, day, the present week, month, year, decade, century, millennium, age, period, epoch, era, eon, etc.

So at this very second, I am in the present moment... Now, that moment has passed and is part of the past, but I am still in this present minute...
(1 hour later)... I am still in this present day! ... and so on.

Got it  ?

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

When did I say in this thread that I'm enlightened? 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Since it is a definite point (or period) in time, the present isn't really relative. However, it IS subjective to the time span that the person is referring to i.e. the length of the present period of time. "Present time" could refer to the current second, minute, hour, day, the present week, month, year, decade, century, millennium, age, period, epoch, era, eon, etc.

So at this very second, I am in the present moment... Now, that moment has passed and is part of the past, but I am still in this present minute...
(1 hour later)... I am still in this present day! ... and so on.

Got it  ?

When did I say in this thread that I'm enlightened? 

Half the forum have """awakenings""" by watching Leo videos. It annoys me because these same mofos advise people like me to take hardcore drugs and say "dw bro the fear is just ego, surrender to death", while the most fucked up they've ever been in their entire life is from a couple pints of Foster's at the local pub.

Pisses me off let me tell you...

It's easy to just copy Leo's words like how people blindly follow Self Help gurus and sit there stone sober, sippin' Bacardi Breezers while telling other people to vaporize toad venom.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

......You don't get it....its fine I have realized you can't force someone to get it. There is NO I, An I is an identity, and I has a memory all of that is imagined. I'll give you the clue again....when you go into deep sleep with no dreams....that is what your true nature as God is. God awakened to itself by imagining itself into being...thus CREATING a present moment. The present moment is a creation. If that was not true...deep sleep wouldn't be possible, that would be a constraint. 

The key to finding out God is you have to reduce and reduce until there is nothing left. What is nothing.....nothing. Nothing is no identity. No identity means no experience, no experience means no present moment. You need to have something there TO BE PRESENT. When you go into a deep dreamless state there is NO PRESCENCE. THAT is what God is. Then what happens as a human? You awaken from DEEP SLEEP INTO present moment. THAT is what God did and that explains all of existence.

This also explains why all of creation fears death....because you fear awakening to the truth that what you truly are....is nothing, so nothing....that there isn't even a present moment. You have to imagine one. There is no more ALONE than a lack of a present moment than that.

Edited by Razard86

39 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The experiencer is imaginary. There is no separation between the experiencer and experience. You are imagining separation. This is why I said you don't understand....there is no experiencer.

The term "experience" is such a Grade A bullshit red herring. 

So is consciousness.

I wonder if people in the East are raised with an understanding of that term where if you say "what do you have in common with a rock?" They're like "consciousness DUH".

Obviously in the West that is not how we understand things. Never fucking ever, man, in seriously seriously fucked up psychedelic states, was it like "oh it's all consciousness bro". I come out of it conceptualizing in a different manner: "I rejoined the sheet of existence", "we are existence itself", "they (other people) are us (the sheet of existence)".

I am sure there is some major difference in the understanding of these words in the West and I think to a Westerner, consciousness and experience is only understood by dual language. We understand the all as "existence itself" not as "consciousness".

@Razard86 the Buddha has taught since the Dawn of time that "form is formlessness. And formlessness is form "..

What do you make of that ?

The problem is you imagine a difference between "nothingness " and this very experience that you are having now . Notice that you are imagining " dreamless state " in favor of what's actual (which is the present). You are literally doing it .you are just fantasising. 

form is what we live out as an incarnation. Somewhere along the line in that story, we awaken. We begin to realize we are not only the incarnation, that there is more to us than meets the eyes, and we begin to realize that the more that we think we are, we are. That leads us to re-look at our experiences and to open to new experiences that allow us to enter into other planes of consciousness, other perspectives, other ways of looking at it. But you seem so stuck in your perspective.

@Cykaaaa  fair enough .Im full of it .

-Osho

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The present moment is not a paradigm .it's the background upon which all paradigms appear and disappear. Notice that you don't have to "believe " in the present moment. It's prior to all of that .

Yet, in order to talk about the so-called "present moment", you would have to use language and a paradigm. Without those two, you would be silently embodying the realization instead of mentally masturbating it all the time.

You Don't need the Internet to realize that the present moment is all that exists 

This is like saying water is H2O and thinking that you've actually explained water.

Being - Present Moment - Now - Is - Existence - Verb to be. All the same thing. A circular explanation does not explain anything.

How ?

I don't know. It's kinda obvious from the way you talk.

It won't make sense to you unless you have some awakening experiences. 

Santa Claus will not make sense to you unless you return to being a kid again.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2 look..you are either awake or not . By doubting the present moment you show that you are completely lost in fantasy land .it's gonna take you years of work to achieve full awakening/liberation (if you even care about them ,I doubt it ). If you can't even get that the present moment is not a concept .

The present is all that exists in our experience of time. You can not be in the future or in the past.

Of course you can dream of the past, or how you imagined it    you remember what happened, sort of but you usually have no vivid recollection of being there. You have literally forgotten nearly all your life so far.

You can also suppose or guess the future and be even more wrong. You don't even know the hours and days you will have until you die, let alone what will happen in the world and with you in it in that long or short time.

All that you have is the present moment, but it is completely real. If you can really be in the present moment and not in your dream or your imagination of it, you are one of the few humans at that moment who are really there. And you will have greater chances of becoming awakened .

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You can not be in the future or in the past.

That's because you are using language in a problematic way without knowing.

It is true that I am currently in the present moment. But it is also true that I was in the past, and will be in the future.

I can use different tenses of the verb to be, and all of them will make sense. You are simply being linguistically racist in favor of the present tense against all other tenses, that's all.

To make the point clearer, I could tell you that you will not be in the present moment, or that you never were in the present moment, because you are already in the present moment. It's just a language game. And you're just a noob. Sorry.

@Gesundheit2 Bro you never was in past or future you will forever be in eternal now.God is eternal and it's everything.

is true that I am currently in the present moment. But it is also true that I was in the past, and will be in the future.

I can use different tenses of the verb to be, and all of them will make sense. You are simply being linguistically racist in favor of the present tense against all other tenses, that's all.

First, there is no past. After all, that’s what “past” means .. it’s gone. Yes, we have memories, but however useful for doing things, our memories are only that. They are not the past. There is no past.

Similarly, there is no future. By definition, it has not yet arrived. We have our fantasies, which are projections of our memories, but fantasies are not the future. So, there is no future.

That leaves us with now. How short (in time) is “now?” Well, it’s pretty darned short. It’s gotta be shorter than a second, because the first part of the second is already gone before we get to the end of it. So, if we cut it in half, and then cut that in half, and keep doing this until the cows come home, we’ll still be snipping away at that little bit of time.

Here’s the truth: “Now” is so small that it is not only unmeasurable, it is analogous to a “point” in space. It has no duration. But you are failing to grasp the obvious. This clearly shows who's "noob " and who's not when it comes to basic spiritual knowledge. 

To make the point clearer, I could tell you that you will not be in the present moment, or that you never were in the present moment, because you are already in the present moment

And I basically agree .I never said you were or will be in present. You are ever-present in present. 

Try to understand the point first before you go disagreeing with no basis.

-Osho

@Someone here Thanks. That was a refreshing mental masturbation session for me. I'll now return to my little solipsistic meditative bubble and stop arguing. I'll also admit that your spiritual dick is bigger than mine if that makes you happy. Cheers!

@Alexander1 ???

It's not mental masturbation.  You see the issue here ? Is you don't take these kind of topics seriously. You think it's just a waste of time and it won't change how reality is . But that's completely false. These kind of realizations/deep awakenings/insights are what's mandatory to live a deep satisfying existence . But if you're satisfied with your hard nosed skeptic materialist type of mentality..then by all means..go for it .

Thanks for the conversation anyways.

Cheers!

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Razard86 the Buddha has taught since the Dawn of time that "form is formlessness. And formlessness is form "..

What do you make of that ?

1. How about this since you are trying to be snarky.....YOU ARE THE BUDDHA, I AM THE BUDDHA. So who was the Buddha teaching? You are just playing word games at this point. 

2. Where does form exist? Form can only exist WITHIN formlessness. Without formlessness there can be no form. But Formlessness does not need form. 

3. You cannot conceptualize nothing. Right now tell me what are your thoughts made of? Explain to me what thoughts are made of right now!! Since you are pretending right now to know something. Demonstrate it right now. What are thoughts made of?

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

The term "experience" is such a Grade A bullshit red herring. 

So is consciousness.

I wonder if people in the East are raised with an understanding of that term where if you say "what do you have in common with a rock?" They're like "consciousness DUH".

Obviously in the West that is not how we understand things. Never fucking ever, man, in seriously seriously fucked up psychedelic states, was it like "oh it's all consciousness bro". I come out of it conceptualizing in a different manner: "I rejoined the sheet of existence", "we are existence itself", "they (other people) are us (the sheet of existence)".

I am sure there is some major difference in the understanding of these words in the West and I think to a Westerner, consciousness and experience is only understood by dual language. We understand the all as "existence itself" not as "consciousness".

Yes the key to communication is finding the words that can best explain the essence. This is why every religion gets corrupted because people like @Someone here think they got it and attempt to teach others when they themselves are completely lost. 

Someone here has convinced themselves they know something that they don't know not realizing the path to knowledge is an admittance that you don't know. Its an investigation. Those that know can tell when you don't know based on your explanations. 

You have no clue how big a trap is thinking you know is. You cannot gain any more insights, or knowledge as long as you think you know. What can you gain if you already know? The fool thinketh he is wise, the wise knoweth he is a fool. The fool and wise are two side of the same coin. How do you find wisdom? By admitting to being a fool. Through your foolishness wisdom is discovered. 

We all have to walk the path of the fool, some are walking the path thinking themselves wise. Here is a clue that you are thinking yourself wise while walking the path of the fool, you cannot observe your own actions. The fool is afraid of their own reflection, the wise enjoys the sight of their foolishness. Until you can admit you are a fool, you will never be wise. 

Admit you are full of shit, to see beyond it.

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Half the forum have """awakenings""" by watching Leo videos. It annoys me because these same mofos advise people like me to take hardcore drugs and say "dw bro the fear is just ego, surrender to death", while the most fucked up they've ever been in their entire life is from a couple pints of Foster's at the local pub.

Pisses me off let me tell you...

xD

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

conceptualize nothing. Right now tell me what are your thoughts made of? Explain to me what thoughts are made of right now!! Since you are pretending right now to know something. Demonstrate it right now. What are thoughts

The same ineffable substance out of which everything is made out of. Thoughts are no exception. 

The cold harsh truth Is that nobody fucking knows what it is . It's pure being .nothingness. pure magic. But these are just words .

-Osho