Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aurum

Thoughts On Robert Edward Grant?

3 posts in this topic

For reference:

https://youtu.be/cntQTIYoE4c

Wondering how many people on here are tuned in to this guy.

I’ve been interested in things like Sacred Geometry for a while, but this guy seems to take it to another level.

Random coincidences?

The mind can find patterns and evidence for just about anything. And my instinct is to write things like this off as conspiracy or him just finding connections and demarcating how he pleases.

There’s also a sort of romanticism to believing that there’s all this hidden meaning and ancient wisdom to finally be revealed.

But I would like to be open minded. Perhaps there is far more here than I understand.

I've been into sacred geometry in the past, not through this guy but some other people.

I used to be an obsessive seeker but now that I decided to have both feet firm on the ground and stopped looking for secrets and answers, my life have improved 100% and I am the happiest I have ever been.

I still keep an open mind but what makes me whole at this point in my life is to pay attention and interact with the material, tangible aspect of life and being a human in a body more than an spirit having a human experience, god or whatever other spiritual woo-woo blurb.

Sorry, I didn't watch the whole video you posted, few seconds is enough for me nowadays to know that is not where my time and energy should be spent and it feels so good!

On 7/30/2022 at 0:13 AM, TurquoiseAngel said:

I've been into sacred geometry in the past, not through this guy but some other people.

I used to be an obsessive seeker but now that I decided to have both feet firm on the ground and stopped looking for secrets and answers, my life have improved 100% and I am the happiest I have ever been.

I still keep an open mind but what makes me whole at this point in my life is to pay attention and interact with the material, tangible aspect of life and being a human in a body more than an spirit having a human experience, god or whatever other spiritual woo-woo blurb.

Sorry, I didn't watch the whole video you posted, few seconds is enough for me nowadays to know that is not where my time and energy should be spent and it feels so good!

No worries, stuff like this could definitely become a distraction.