Razard86

So Funny Mike Tyson got God Realization.

18 posts in this topic

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

"Listen, it's really crazy."

Fkin lol.

Here's the thing. Mike Tyson is a top tier boxer and athlete (gifted genes physically, his body is able to take a lot of abuse without dying)... He also had an enormous ego... Tyson probably went right in with the highest dose anyone has ever taken. And his body is so gifted in fitness terms that it could survive what would certainly kill you or I or Leo.

I'm certain that's what happened.

17 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Fkin lol.

Here's the thing. Mike Tyson is a top tier boxer and athlete (gifted genes physically, his body is able to take a lot of abuse without dying)... He also had an enormous ego... Tyson probably went right in with the highest dose anyone has ever taken. And his body is so gifted in fitness terms that it could survive what would certainly kill you or I or Leo.

Instead of guessing go watch some more of the podcasts. The guy is going around telling everybody about the toad lol. But this is the first video I have seen where he stated he realized he was God. All the other podcasts he said he met God lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Cykaaaa said:

Lol, no you don't "got it" bro. Maybe someday :D

Lol I know hahaah went right over his head. 

The title is misleading.  It's "toad" not "frog" and "5-meo-DMT" not "DMT".  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

That Toad done humbled the hell out of Mike Tyson he is out here doing therapy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRsaPt-VNsQ&ab_channel=PodcastnOut

It's ceases to amaze me how a lot of people try DMT and consistently start talking about one thing: God

Psychedelics are like a weird 3 dimensional portals to a 'who knows what' detentional world. Like how often do you find something so insignificant directly linked to something so out of this world incredible. I have so many questions, like why is God such a common topic, How are humans, brains and minds connected to a chemical like DMT,psilocybin, LSD etc... why does a dumb plant make me think about shit like this? Which makes me qustion weather or not I'm dumber than it. How did we discover it? It's almost like someone unearthly thought us about it, what prehistoric idiots went around forests smoking unknown plants? And lastly, have psychedelics effected our upbringing? And If not, why do our brains produce it?

3 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

It's ceases to amaze me how a lot of people try DMT and consistently start talking about one thing: God

Psychedelics are like a weird 3 dimensional portals to a 'who knows what' detentional world. Like how often do you find something so insignificant directly linked to something so out of this world incredible. I have so many questions, like why is God such a common topic, How are humans, brains and minds connected to a chemical like DMT,psilocybin, LSD etc... why does a dumb plant make me think about shit like this? Which makes me qustion weather or not I'm dumber than it. How did we discover it? It's almost like someone unearthly thought us about it, what prehistoric idiots went around forests smoking unknown plants? And lastly, have psychedelics effected our upbringing? And If not, why do our brains produce it?

It's an interesting question, that I've explored several times.

I don't know the definitive answer, but I know that during my psychedelic trips the answer is always the same:
"Psychedelics are just a story, a fictional catalyst, for awakening."

It's fascinating because it's all a story. Meditation, self-inquiry, breathwork, DMT etc....

It seems to me that God put these "devices" inside the story to create a path to self-recognition.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

37 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

It's an interesting question, that I've explored several times.

I don't know the definitive answer, but I know that during my psychedelic trips the answer is always the same:
"Psychedelics are just a story, a fictional catalyst, for awakening."

It's fascinating because it's all a story. Meditation, self-inquiry, breathwork, DMT etc....

It seems to me that God put these "devices" inside the story to create a path to self-recognition.

I agree makes sense to me!!

4 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Fkin lol.

He had a trip sitter fwiw. Maybe that helped.

46 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

He had a trip sitter fwiw. Maybe that helped.

My Bufo guide in Mexico knows that Shaman who did Mike Tyson.  He wasn't just a trip sitter.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Haha what a cool dude. It's great to see that this message made it to the mainstream (even though those guys probably didn't get it, but some who watch it sure will).

A few years ago when I first learned from Leo about this Enlightment thing and that you are God, I met a young guy (maybe 16 back then) who I was open minded enough to talk to him about it. He actually told me then, that when he was a child, he once asked his mother if he actually was God, cause he had a feeling that he was. His mother just told him that he is stupid and he shouldn't talk like that. I was always so amazed by the fact that a child can get this, probably because young minds are not really that caught up in the daily bullshit and they still manage to see life as miracle.

42 minutes ago, Mormegil said:

Haha what a cool dude. It's great to see that this message made it to the mainstream (even though those guys probably didn't get it, but some who watch it sure will).

A few years ago when I first learned from Leo about this Enlightment thing and that you are God, I met a young guy (maybe 16 back then) who I was open minded enough to talk to him about it. He actually told me then, that when he was a child, he once asked his mother if he actually was God, cause he had a feeling that he was. His mother just told him that he is stupid and he shouldn't talk like that. I was always so amazed by the fact that a child can get this, probably because young minds are not really that caught up in the daily bullshit and they still manage to see life as miracle.

Children are free and unburdened by mental illnesses (usually).

I know coz I had similar thoughts many times. Particularly one time where I innocently began to wonder about "I" and if everybody's is the same. I was 14 then.

If I remember correctly, I have read that he did bufo 56 times. this is not a casual thing. It is seen that he is a guy who has wanted to deepen to the maximum. tyson always had that hyper sensitive type aura that protects itself by being aggressive, but fragile in the background

LOL!!! That dude next to Logan Paul got so triggered at Mike Tyson. He even tries defending the dude next to Tyson, but the dude says he's open. As if the guy couldn't say something himself if he were as triggered as you were.

Its making waves now, A muslim Youtuber is critiquing the video. 

Yeah lmfao :D 

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P