RMQualtrough

Real telepathy

19 posts in this topic

Telepathy of sorts does happen, but not like where you can think really hard and read minds from across the country or whatever.

But like, I only have a tiny group of friends, I prefer this. One friend I message with every single day for many hours, for almost 10 years.

Say we are watching a movie together, I already know at many points what he's about to say. Like inside jokes, I know when he's about to reference it.

That's probably what real telepathy is. Maybe if you become SO aligned with someone, you can tell what they are thinking more and more often. And maybe you could become SO aligned that you basically always know.

If you want to experience telepathy, it's possible to do so when tripping with someone you are very close to.

You can have full conversations with thoughts and the other person can respond to you out loud or you to them out loud.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@RMQualtrough

As you say, behavior patterns allows us to predict others behaviors before they happen. The better we learn to know someone, the better we can predict them.

An interesting side-note here is that some couples "think alike", where this absolutely plays in, but often one part of a couple subconsciously adopts/adapts aspects of the other person's way of thinking/being, as a social adaptation skill.

This is by the way a great way to lose one's individuality, and it can be seen, a lot, in couples where one person is more dominating than the other.

We can also learn to sense energy, and pick up on energies that we previously could not.

In the sense that we can detect subtle nuances in behaviors, tonality, body language, eye movements, words chosen and so on, that we can become aware of things that others are lot aware of yet, or do not understand.

I can only describe this as showing up as an energetic charge, calling to be tuned into, and explored in depth. 

This is also used as input into the pattern recognition that we do at all times.

This energy-sensing goes way beyond tangible things as the ones listed above, and shows up as intuition, where we can sense things through emotional experiences, before we know/can think about them, and understand what they relate to.

Our own kind of spider-senses. 

Developing our connection to intuition is one of the best ways to grow seemingly telepathic.

The great with a developed intuition is that it functions with everyone around you, and you can get into some really interesting conversations fast, and you can benefit much from it as it helps building trust quickly. It also works in situations not involving people. 

What happens if you pair high sensitivity with low self-awareness? It certainly would show up more magical than it is.

We need to beware of  confirmation bias and of retrofitting causality between above and events happening. 

Without being aware of this happening, the effect can easily be that we are being alerted about future events, and not experiencing a perpetual interpretation process. 

The more you want it, the more we obsess, the more connections you will find, while ignoring all the cases where there was no link. 

I'm curious to come to learn what the next stage in this process is, what we are capable of, and what I'll come to learn and experience that can enhance this for me - "premonitions" and "telepathy" inside the "illusion". 

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

I mean Telepathy would be the ability to receive and send thoughts. Being able to predict thoughts of someone you know well has nothing to do with that. It's like knowing the pattern of a number series, guessing the next number, and calling it psychic intuition when really what you used was logic.

I believe it's easier to do telepathy with people you know well but you should also know when you are really sending and receiving thoughts and when you are just doing guesswork. Try sending emotions to your friend without them looking at you or hearing you. Ask them what they felt and saw. 

Emotions are the easiest to send and receive. I am even below below average at telepathy but with what little practice I have done, it seems to me that the more objective the thing you are trying to send is, the harder it is to package. Sending specific numbers or names would be very hard compared subjective stuff like emotions. And what you send can manifest in various different ways to the receiver. We all wear a lens through which we send and receive, and the objective of getting better at Telepathy is to completely clear this lens of any distortions. 

2 hours ago, Swarnim said:

I mean Telepathy would be the ability to receive and send thoughts.

What's the difference, really, though?

Apart from the idea that you are somehow "willing" the sending or receiving of thoughts. Or that there even is sending and receiving (which I suppose does rely on there in actuality being someone else to send/receive to and from).

What about the different characters within myself?

Last night I dreamed of school friends from years ago. Short backstory some guy and his pals were hunting me down to murder me. Ya dig? Now each of these characters spoke to me, and I spoke back. We shared an intelligent conversation... They'd murdered one of my school friends before doing the same to me, and he resurrected and discussed what it was like to die. If curious, dream-friend said it was like extreme euphoria and amazing before a sudden sharp drop into terror before ending.

These conversations in dreams between the different characters are in my own mind. Is that telepathy?

Bit weird, really.

@Eph75

And here's the skeptic. 

Your perspective is welcome and desired.  The post you wrote is quite good actually and speaks very well to the common phenomenon of intuition.  That is not what is being described in the original post.   He is describing the very real phenomenon of telepathy of which your post doesn't address.  You're basically dismissing him as being deluded and not describing his experiences correctly.  You're being close minded.  

To post what you did you had to make up some assumptions of delusion on the part of the OP.  What say you to this accusation, good fellow?

Edited by Heart of Space

On 2022-07-28 at 8:04 AM, RMQualtrough said:

Say we are watching a movie together, I already know at many points what he's about to say. Like inside jokes, I know when he's about to reference it.

@Heart of Space

Thanks for calling me out. 

After @Swarnims reply I did realize that I missed the mark by leaning too much into the quoted part above, which my post really solely addresses as something that becomes increasingly possible/available as we develop.

Nowhere did I lean into the aspect of true telepathy as pointed out by @Swarnim

I am a sceptic, generally, but open to being proven incorrect, and proving myself incorrect.

I am absolutely certain (through first hand experience) that we hold capabilites that are unknown and not yet proven, small ones and great ones, and who is to say what's absolutely possible and what is not. And I welcome change, and finding out. 

3 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

To post what you did you had to make up some assumptions of delusion on the part of the OP. 

*Delusion* is an interpretation that live within the very interpretation, which holds a lot of assumptions in itself. 

Of course there are assumptions at play, that's what we do to be able to make sense, and in a forum based conversation, the flow of curiosity and verifiying known assumptions through open questions just don't happen. 

I am not dismissing his experience, and I have no ultimate understanding of what his experience holds.

The only thing I understand, is my own experiences of the seemingly same phenomena, and the deeper understanding of how I am being informed, and how this "informing" produces "knowings" or "premonitions", that could be perceived as reading of others' mind, or perceived as telepathy.

It also blurs the boundaries of what forms intuition and what true telepathy is. Say, for a moment, that the strong development of intuition is the precursor to a deeper sense of telepathy, the they support each other. 

Telepathic abilities per se, I did not address, nor dismiss. 

I misses the mark on this, with the OP, leaning into the aspect I did, which I think still is a very relevant aspect, and very much in play in the OP example. 

I sense an either-or relationship to what's being written.

I am more of an "and" kind of person where multiple perspective can, and do, come together in an alchemical process that ultimately can, and will, produce understanding that is greater than the original perspectives. 

It's simply one more side of a multi-faceted coin. 

...and, true telepathy can very much be a real thing. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@Eph75 What is true telepathy?

Take a real spoken out loud conversation vs simply predicting a person's thoughts.

If there is no idea of "choosing" at play, so the idea you're choosing to say a word is BS, what then is the difference between the words appearing by prediction?

That's why I was discussing "true" telepathy, as I think the typical idea of it is BS. Maybe it is genuinely just having the same thoughts at the same moment. Not like a mobile phone "incoming call from X" lol.

Think of the characters you speak to in a dream. We think their spoken word is external when in truth..........

@RMQualtrough

I simply don't know. I could have a plausible theory, that makes sense to me, but I don't even have that. 

I'm spontaneuosly thinking very black and white telepathy, remote transfer or receiving of thoughts/feelings/images/information.

The link to intuition comes to mind as it's a different way of being informed of information, than using words. 

In the dream, with the understanding of it being a dream state, the concept of telepathy is redundant, as the deeper understanding of the dream being created in our mind, by our mind, as one. The concept of speech is redundant as we inherently know, that the information could just appear without any means of communicating, as the characters in the dream are already one. 

So, am I moving in the right direction here, that you are making a projection, from that dream experience example, to our experienced "reality" (equally an illusion/dream) where consciousness itself makes telepathy redundant?

Telepathy then simply shows up as a brief moment, a glitch, when two lenses for a moment align out of their isolated experiences, into becoming informed through the underlying consciousness/source? Not sending information per se, but actually sharing/experiencing the same moment. 

I'll end the same as I started; I know nothing. 

Edited by Eph75

3 hours ago, Eph75 said:

@RMQualtrough

So, am I moving in the right direction here, that you are making a projection, from that dream experience example, to our experienced "reality" (equally an illusion/dream) where consciousness itself makes telepathy redundant?

Telepathy then simply shows up as a brief moment, a glitch, when two lenses for a moment align out of their isolated experiences, into becoming informed through the underlying consciousness/source? Not sending information per se, but actually sharing/experiencing the same moment. 

I'll end the same as I started; I know nothing. 

Well sort of. Like we share the same moment, although not necessarily the same exact nanosecond or wording etc.

E.g. some thoughts come after some sort of intangible thing. There's like a wordless sense and then I guess our mind does some slick processing and spits out a word. Like if I say what do you want to drink, it's not INSTANTLY "coffee", there's an intangible wordless moment there where you are I guess weighing up different options...

So say we're both watching a movie, and a character on screen says something. Maybe it triggers in me that feeling which leads to the thought of an inside joke we both share. And I can tell you are thinking about that joke too in that moment. I'm not saying necessarily the moment happens at the EXACT same second, btw.

It's not real communication but just becoming so aligned that our thoughts begin to also align. And I wonder if, if you were SOOOOO insanely aligned with another, the same thoughts would arise in you both for more prolonged periods or even permanently... Assuming equivalent genes and environment etc which is not likely to ever be achieved, but you see what I mean.

Edited by RMQualtrough

In my experience, telepathy is a communication you can establish in being which goes beyond thought, appearances and the known sensory reality.

On 28.7.2022 at 10:29 AM, amanen said:

If you want to experience telepathy, it's possible to do so when tripping with someone you are very close to.

You can have full conversations with thoughts and the other person can respond to you out loud or you to them out loud.

Agreed. But it's always possible not just when you trip.

Telepathy is a very broad and nuanced topic. There are many levels to it. Everyone is using telepathy even if they don't know. For example: People like getting love based attention that is free from agenda. So unconsciously people will tap into to the collective consciousness and know when their friends are in a needy state or in a giving, loving happy state and like this they know which friends to call or which friends to make plans with. I'm sure most of you have experienced this that if you feel very in bliss all of a sudden a bunch of people text you and when you are depressed people don't text you for days. 

In my experience you can establish telepathic connections when you make heart based connections with other people. Like this you will always know how they're feeling and you can also get input to what is going on in their lifes at any given moment. I wouldnt waste my time with that tho. Also you can do transmission of consciousness and raise their vibration if you want no matter how far you are apart from them. Again wouldnt recommend doing that too much as it is a bit pointless. People are where they are and need to experience what they experience. You can also establish a connection with your future self. Or with anyone you want basically. There you have to be very purified because when you still operate a lot from the ego it can always distort the information. You can also make a connection to Leo which is quite beautiful and funny also. He still experiences guilt jiji. Also with telepathy no one can lie to you regarding matters of the heart. Complete strangers can talk to you and you just know they're lying.  Also your worldview is not anymore created by rationality anymore as it is for a lot of the people here on the forum.  Things others read hundreds of books for to then allow their brain to try it because rationally their map of reality allows it with telepathy you just know these things. Telepathy comes with knowing through being. 

44 minutes ago, Christoph Werner said:

the ego it can always distort the information

This is actually perhaps the greatest reason why most humans are capable of refusing to believe in this kind of phenomena being real. 434 made a rather high-quality video about exactly this subject I'll link here, though it isn't perfect, it's very good anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWmWRuRdcL0

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

19 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

@Eph75

And here's the skeptic. 

Your perspective is welcome and desired.  The post you wrote is quite good actually and speaks very well to the common phenomenon of intuition.  That is not what is being described in the original post.   He is describing the very real phenomenon of telepathy of which your post doesn't address.  You're basically dismissing him as being deluded and not describing his experiences correctly.  You're being close minded.  

To post what you did you had to make up some assumptions of delusion on the part of the OP.  What say you to this accusation, good fellow?

LOL triggered much? the original post literally word for word described a telepathy of sorts, specifically not literally being able to read minds, but a light sort of intuition for inside jokes and such, and Eph75 very thoughtfully responded to that. OP literally went on to directly say "I think the typical idea of it is BS." You're so desperate to validate your own nonsense and fantasies you can't even read other people's posts straight anymore.

Edited by thepixelmonk

1 hour ago, thepixelmonk said:

LOL triggered much? the original post literally word for word described a telepathy of sorts, specifically not literally being able to read minds, but a light sort of intuition for inside jokes and such, and Eph75 very thoughtfully responded to that. OP literally went on to directly say "I think the typical idea of it is BS." You're so desperate to validate your own nonsense and fantasies you can't even read other people's posts straight anymore.

My man, you are completely misinterpreting my response to @Eph75

It was a genuine response from a good place.  The guy is well spoken, honest, and clearly means well.  I was simply prodding him to share more about how exactly he was perceiving this topic and I was pleased with his responses, even though I feel a cordial sense of disagreement with his perspective.  

@thepixelmonk Honestly, you react too strongly in opposition to me sometimes on this forum.  

I wish I could find you in person so I could embarrass you with physical affection.  Like hug you sensually and tell you how beautiful you are.

Edited by Heart of Space

5 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

My man, you are completely misinterpreting my response to @Eph75

It was a genuine response from a good place.  The guy is well spoken, honest, and clearly means well.  I was simply prodding him to share more about how exactly he was perceiving this topic and I was pleased with his responses, even though I feel a cordial sense of disagreement with his perspective.  

@thepixelmonk Honestly, you react too strongly in opposition to me sometimes on this forum.  

I wish I could find you in person so I could embarrass you with physical affection.  Like hug you sensually and tell you how beautiful you are.

Sorry I do tend to react a bit too strongly online sometimes.

19 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

Sorry I do tend to react a bit too strongly online sometimes.

You're ok.  I can tell you're a good guy. Don't worry about it.

I'm used that kind energy, doesn't bother me one bit and I don't judge you for it.

Edited by Heart of Space

On 7/28/2022 at 4:38 PM, RMQualtrough said:

What's the difference, really, though?

Apart from the idea that you are somehow "willing" the sending or receiving of thoughts. Or that there even is sending and receiving (which I suppose does rely on there in actuality being someone else to send/receive to and from).

What about the different characters within myself?

Last night I dreamed of school friends from years ago. Short backstory some guy and his pals were hunting me down to murder me. Ya dig? Now each of these characters spoke to me, and I spoke back. We shared an intelligent conversation... They'd murdered one of my school friends before doing the same to me, and he resurrected and discussed what it was like to die. If curious, dream-friend said it was like extreme euphoria and amazing before a sudden sharp drop into terror before ending.

These conversations in dreams between the different characters are in my own mind. Is that telepathy?

Bit weird, really.

The idea of sending and receiving, and the idea of alignment go hand in hand IME. When one particle being affected, quantumly entangled with another, somehow affects the other without any known means of transfer of information, would you call that communication or alignment?

I could call it communication(sending and receiving) and you could call it alignment, it's the same thing. Though with what I mean, I also am saying that it can be controlled. The two of you could consciously align and essentially talk without needing to communicate in traditional means. That's what I mean by telepathy.

Yes, you can "guess" what a person will say if you know that person well. The context of the situation and your familiarity with that person are "clues" to what they will probably say. My wife and I have that kind of "telepathic" connection. But I experienced a "real" telepathic message the morning my son was murdered, and the experience was far beyond intuition, contextual clues or guesses. I'm not claiming to "know" there are different kinds of telepathy, but one of the ways I explain it to myself is that we have little antennas that can send and receive "messages" to and from one another.

Bill (Qwertyportne)

telepathy-icon.jpeg