RMQualtrough

Dead Leo...

16 posts in this topic

Screenshot_20220727-184010_Opera.jpg

Leo isn't here.

It's kind of frightening to see, it reminds me of uhm... When you are in so deep but still "with it", everything becomes trivial, meaningless, so your face just completely drops.

You don't care about emoting anymore and don't feel the need. Something much beyond is happening.

It's like "the game's over, the fun is over now. It's ended"... And you're just left a husk as everything that matters stops mattering and stops meaning anything whatsoever, and the human there just has this sort of... Almost anxious expression. Like very mild concern at what is unfolding... The eyes glossing over is why it looks that way, glossed still from the insanity that came just before.

Feels weird to see this third person.

Edited by RMQualtrough

If awakening makes everything trivial for you, removes your emotions, and makes you concerned and anxious, then that does not sound like awakening.

After awakening everything is perfect, everything is beautiful, everything is profound. And you dont lose your emotions in the process. Definitely not emotions like joy and awe.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

25 minutes ago, amanen said:

If awakening makes everything trivial for you, removes your emotions, and makes you concerned and anxious, then that does not sound like awakening.

After awakening everything is perfect, everything is beautiful, everything is profound. And you dont lose your emotions in the process. Definitely not emotions like joy and awe.

I recognize the facial expression from looking at selfie cam while on Changa. Everything that has ever happened up to this point becomes entirely meaningless, and all that matters is this, the idea of being a person and the accompanying drives and such start to crack, and that's why the face falls flat... "Real life" begins to seem less and less meaningful, almost like you're leaving it ALL behind.

Mild form of what happens when waking from an engaging dream, where it was super important while in it, but then you begin to stir in bed, and the importance of that dream fades rapidly.

Thats ego reaction to change in conciousness you just described...

His face is contentment not meaninglesness

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

26 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Thats ego reaction to change in conciousness you just described...

His face is contentment not meaninglesness

It's the "face of gravitas".

His eyes are like pure in love to me. He is even smiling! ahaha 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

His face looks like someone who survived a brutal war and is finally saved

9 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

meaningless

Meaninglessness is the doorway to infinite meaning, anything less is no awakening to anything at all IME

I think his face shows that he’s wondering how long it will take to cook his stir fry because he’d like to go out later on. There’s also a small amount of “shall I get a dog?” in there, but he’s unsure he wants the responsibility of looking after an animal. The uppermost portion of his left cheek hints at plans of a holiday to Europe.

Apparently.

Stop judging him, what you see on his face is just a projection from your own reality/dimension. It is pointless to talk about this.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob Damn that's deep. In the end, all you find in his face is yourself. That's all enlightened teachers really do: They hold a mirror into your face. I like that.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Stop judging him, what you see on his face is just a projection from your own reality/dimension. It is pointless to talk about this.

e0d15f36ba7949db2a1bbb757c2439c3.gif

He's posing for a picture to look good. 9_9

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

By judging Leo me that or everyone you really are judging yourselves and I look good don't I Leo.