thenondualtankie

Leo, why do you spend so much time on the forum?

7 posts in this topic

Just poking a little fun here :), but WHENEVER I click on your profile it says you were last here a few minutes ago. You do also seem to reply to a ton of posts. But hey I'm not gonna complain about that.

I mean it's literally his job. Forum users are most likely to buy his products so it makes sense for him to engage with them pretty heavily.

1 hour ago, something_else said:

I mean it's literally his job. Forum users are most likely to buy his products so it makes sense for him to engage with them pretty heavily.

What do you consider his job title exactly? Since you think that being on a forum hours a day is his job.

2 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

You do also seem to reply to a ton of posts.

He won't anymore. In case you haven't noticed.

1 hour ago, ZenAlex said:

What do you consider his job title exactly? Since you think that being on a forum hours a day is his job.

What dude? It feels like you're being overly pedantic here, you know what I meant

Forum users likely make up a significant portion of his customers who pay for his course and book list, so from a business perspective it makes sense to engage with people on the forum a lot

To satisfy your pedantry maybe I should have worded it as "It's literally part of his job" or "It's fundamental to his business"

A) Because I enjoy it.

B) It seems I'm on here more than I actually am because the browser always has me logged in, even if I'm not actively browsing the forum.

C) Yes, I do over-consume this forum and it's a bit of an addiction. But also, someone has to run this place.

D) It's like you're asking a chicken farmer why he's always walking through his chicken coop.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

C) Yes, I do over-consume this forum and it's a bit of an addiction. But also, someone has to run this place.

I take this forum as my personal asset that I own — I learned to perceive any aspect of reality as mine. It's really remarkable.