Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuriousityIsKey

Should One Fall in Love with Human Life or Renonce it like Buddha taught?

35 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

There is no element of your lifelong spiritual practices remaining in strong ego death. All of it is gone. Srs. You can't get there if elements of your self remain.

I recall that aspect. I wrote it in very full detail just after the fact: A monk can't get "there" if any element of the monk remains. The monkness of the monk has to fall away. And when these shells crack and fall off, nothing you ever did mattered because all of it has fallen away. You don't get to keep your progress or life achievements.

When appearances are seen through, everything is identical. Such that there is absolutely no difference between Hitler and Jesus and Buddha, because Hitler Jesus and Buddha have gone away. Every element of them is gone.

If this was true....why is Leo still here? Did you forget that Leo had complete Ego annihilation. You can watch where he talks about it here. 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/dpt-the-other-god-molecule

So....ask yourself if he got annihilated how did he return? That should give you a clue.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

41 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If this was true....why is Leo still here? Did you forget that Leo had complete Ego annihilation. You can watch where he talks about it here. 

So....ask yourself if he got annihilated how did he return? That should give you a clue.

Damn.... maybe because his body still alive lol? 

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Dude this is mega cope... Leo will tell you himself that you don't end life with some reward for your years of meditation.

It amounts to nothing.

Hitler = Jesus. Jesus = Satan. There isn't really a person A and person B. Person A and B are the masks on top of and made from the all there is.

Wave back into the ocean...

It doesn't matter what you do or believe in because there's no real meaning to anything.

Meaning, purpose and value are socially conditioned concepts within the dream story of being a separate individual where things seem to matter and be very important!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Just now, VeganAwake said:

It doesn't matter what you do or believe in because there's no real meaning to anything.

Meaning, purpose and value are socially conditioned concepts within the dream story of being a separate individual where things seem to matter and be very important!

❤ 

The point in realising this is that you are now free to create your own meaning and values, don't disregard this.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

The point in realising this is that you are now free to create your own meaning and values, don't disregard this.

Yeah but those meanings and values would just be more conditioned concepts stemming from what is often referred to as spiritual ego! ? 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

don't disregard this.

Why is the disregard fairy going to come and give me a spanking....jk.....had 2!

❤ 

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yeah but those meanings and values would just be more conditioned concepts stemming from what is often referred to as spiritual ego! ? 

It's not about spiritual ego. It's about your life. You are gonna create something one way or another, might as well do it consciously.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

It's not about spiritual ego. It's about your life. You are gonna create something one way or another, might as well do it consciously.

Well it's not actually about anything....& this clear recognition is the freedom that's longed for!

And so in that sense, there's nothing right or wrong with believing you are a conscious creator.

Nothing matters at all because the one that thinks it matters is an illusion of self.

❤ 

Love, have fun, enjoy your experience, do everything you want to do, and die with no regrets.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

2 hours ago, amanen said:

Love, have fun, enjoy your experience, do everything you want to do, and die with no regrets.

Yes. give it your all, to the last drop. just for the pleasure and satisfaction of giving it. life is glory

I think what you are missing is that historically, Buddha came from a family of royalty. He has been exposed to all karmic temptations (at least for those times) by the time he became the Buddha. After growing tired with that, he had decided to go on the course of detachment of all worldly things. I wouldn't use renounce, but detachment is a noble thing only if you burn through your karma. Otherwise, your temptations will take a hold of you. In other words, he wanted to detach and realize nothing because he had everything (for those times). So if you don't have everything your full potential of life has to offer, stop thinking of detaching and renouncing human life, but fall in love with it. If you are at a stage where you are still working for a means to an end i.e. being a wage slave, it is more important to have a stage orange outlook than it is to have yellow/turquoise one. Fall in love with your life how it exactly is, and work towards your full potential, to get "everything". Doing consciously will make you realize that truth is found not in everything, but in ultimate nothingness. But you need to have something to have nothing ;)

Edited by kray

12 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Well it's not actually about anything....& this clear recognition is the freedom that's longed for!

And so in that sense, there's nothing right or wrong with believing you are a conscious creator.

Nothing matters at all because the one that thinks it matters is an illusion of self.

❤ 

I find it hard to believe that you would not come to the conclusion that it matters. Are you really going to tell me that you actually live from a place where nothing matters at all? To me thats just a cop-out from taking on the responsibility to grow yourself. Its easy to sit here and flood us with your heart emojis. What is really fucking hard to do is actually embodying love and living and acting in service of it.

9 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I find it hard to believe that you would not come to the conclusion that it matters. Are you really going to tell me that you actually live from a place where nothing matters at all? To me thats just a cop-out from taking on the responsibility to grow yourself. Its easy to sit here and flood us with your heart emojis. What is really fucking hard to do is actually embodying love and living and acting in service of it.

No you're not understanding what's being said.

When there is a clear recognition that nothing matters, there's no problem with attempting to grow the apparent self, embody love and act in service of it.... it doesn't matter in the sense that there's no real meaning, purpose or value behind it. Nothing needs to be done or not done!

The freedom that's being pointed to has nothing to do with a belief of what nothing matters means (because it doesn't have a meaning & thats the pointer)..... it can be sitting on a log huffing paint and drooling on yourself OR spending your entire apparent life trying to make the world a more loving and beautiful place for all to enjoy.

Whatever seems to be happening is nothing mattering seeming to matter!

The illusory character lives in a world of meaning, purpose and value... this is what's referred to as the matrix or dream story!!

Enlightenment is the end of this character living out its seemingly conditional existence. It's the disentangling from the socially conditioned matrix of mind known as 'ME'. 

It's unconditional freedom and completely what's longed for whether or not it seems to be recognized!

And the crazy part is it's already the case.

❤ ? ? ? ? ? 

Edited by VeganAwake

20 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

No you're not understanding what's being said.

When there is a clear recognition that nothing matters, there's no problem with attempting to grow the apparent self, embody love and act in service of it.... it doesn't matter in the sense that there's no real meaning, purpose or value behind it. Nothing needs to be done or not done!

The freedom that's being pointed to has nothing to do with a belief of what nothing matters means (because it doesn't have a meaning & thats the pointer)..... it can be sitting on a log huffing paint and drooling on yourself OR spending your entire apparent life trying to make the world a more loving and beautiful place for all to enjoy.

Whatever seems to be happening is nothing mattering seeming to matter!

The illusory character lives in a world of meaning, purpose and value... this is what's referred to as the matrix or dream story!!

Enlightenment is the end of this character living out its seemingly conditional existence. It's the disentangling from the socially conditioned matrix of mind known as 'ME'. 

It's unconditional freedom and completely what's longed for whether or not it seems to be recognized!

And the crazy part is it's already the case.

❤ ? ? ? ? ? 

This makes me want to throw up in my mouth. Why dont you just drop the act and start talking like a human being? When you sit down in fron of your computer and log yourself into this forum with your username and password, you have lost your right to talk like youre some kind of awakened angel. This is just madness.