Aaron p

We Need More Outrageous Instagram Posts!

70 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, BuddhistLover said:

@Nilsi I would say the INFJ's and INTJ's are the most out in fantasy land. Especially since their intuition is totally internal to themselves. Saying an INxJ is sane is a huge mistake. Look at Elon Musk and Jordan Peterson. 

They are extremely obsessive people but at least they have some kind of "real life" reference points that they are grounded in. When the mind grapples with itself it loses touch with anything "real." That's why schizophrenics here voices and see things that aren't there. They have completely lost touch with the outside world and consensus reality. I'm not saying that is bad in any absolute sense, but you won't be able to live a functional life anymore if you lose all grounding.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

12 minutes ago, puporing said:

I get it and yeah part of me feels similar to you too... it pains me to think of the other scenario like you say. 

It's good that people care.. it's always better to care more than it seems necessary in these kinds of situations.

Wonder if anyone on here is in touch with him...

The only silver lining I see is that the mind usually tends to seek equilibrium and homeostasis to prevent it from spiralling out of control, but if you binge on psychedelics for long enough, it seems plausible to me that you could break this mechanism.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 hour ago, puporing said:

"P.S. I'm gonna be sharing more artsy and odd-ball stuff on the blog. Just for fun. As I become more conscious I'm becoming more spontaneously creative. I'm not gonna be the stereotypical dry, boring guru."

idk that prob tells you about most of what's happening... maybe :D 

I like the idea but the execution is quite bad. He posted a bad song calling it the best song ever. He posted helicopter video? WTF? And then there is this manic vibe to everything he is doing.

@Jacob Morres ??? ? 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 27/07/2022 at 2:03 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

I like the idea but the execution is quite bad. He posted a bad song calling it the best song ever. He posted helicopter video? WTF? And then there is this manic vibe to everything he is doing.

You can understand it, either a psychedelic or a plain ol' beer will do. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 7/27/2022 at 7:58 AM, Nilsi said:

now he's posting helicopter videos and bizarre amateur pop music

@Nilsi where did he post these lol

On 7/27/2022 at 7:58 AM, Nilsi said:

-

Edited by Aaron p