Aaron p

We Need More Outrageous Instagram Posts!

70 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Scholar said:

Oh no, that's exactly what Connor Murphy said. xD

Yeah lol I literally read it in his voice 

I don’t think the Instagram posts are gonna hurt anyone 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

LET Leo do his own thing. Jeeze lol. The man isn't doing anything crazy 

I think it's weird and kind of sad that some of you are shaming users here for being concerned about a person's wellbeing.  If something was genuinely wrong you would be singing a different tune.  Get over yourselves.

I think there's a difference between gura and Murphy lol. They aren't the same thing

13 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about the people looking up to you.

I've been following Leo for six years, and I think he has taught me well not to follow someone blindly, so if people get lost following him, it's their own responsibility, not Leo's. Leo teaches complex stuff. We should not think about these things in a linear way (Follow this guy, don't follow this guy, this is right, that is wrong...)

Leo, we love you brother.

i dont follow leo, i follow god, Leo just turns out to be really accurate with how to access God. if his methods work, and if his teachings are accurate couldnt care less if he danced naked in the street while yelling "im a goat" for 13 hours... in fact that would be pretty funny lol

Edited by Aaron p

@Leo Gura Loving these wild instagram posts mate. Keep 'em coming. Are they trip-inspired/induced? I noticed you're pupils were dilated af haha. Also, who is that beautiful kitty cat? Did she pass away recently.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nilsi Don't worry about me.

I'm saner than ever.

You just aren't conscious yet of what I'm doing. There is a reason behind the madness.

Did you setup an instagram for the social proof to make game easier ?

I don't see any other reason, as most of your following is on youtube and you wouldn't engage in instagram for the "fun" of it :P

Leo posts pictures of his legs

World loses mind

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

My opinion is that Leo can post whatever he wants to as long as it's not harrasment or obzene shit. I support Leo's freedom to be a complete freak. It's honestly unsettling how fixated eveyone is on him, giving a pseudoprofessional analysis of his motivations and the appropriateness of the postings. "It's maybe an attempt to integate the lower stages" is what I read in another post. That's retched to read ngl. Like are you really this lost in concepts? Not everything in life is serious. Let the man do whatever he wants to. So many sticks need to be removed from a lot of asses in this forum. He is not your baby blanket and doesn't owe you a certain stability of character for you to feel safe on your little journey :( It's time to leave the nest that is Leo, the stable father figure lol.

Little tip: if he posts a half naked picture of himself eating icecream off his P99 barrel, the oppropriate response is "lol".

But @Leo Gura maybe write some captions that give just a tiny bit of context haha. The contrast to you previous postings is what may cause people to trip up. And pro tip, get fit and sexy then people won't be upset if you post half naked pictures nearly as much.

Leo Connor collab needs to happen soon! LEO CONNOR, LEO CONNOR!

@Phil777 I agree with you, anyone can do more or less whatever they want online.

However given that this particular space of content creators and forum users has an above average tendency to randomly go off the rails, and in some cases commit suicide, spontaneous changes in behaviour can be worrying

It’s better to err on the side of caution and check in with people who suddenly change their behaviour in general, but in particular in this space on the internet

I certainly don’t think it was unwarranted to at least be slightly confused or concerned that something had happened

Edited by something_else

7 hours ago, something_else said:

@Phil777 I certainly don’t think it was unwarranted to at least be slightly confused or concerned that something had happened

I'm still concerned. His blog posts read like the Facebook page of an adolescent. I don't know what he's trying to accomplish, but he seems to be very out of it.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Leo Gura I'm glad that you're sane. INTP's are all super sane and rational people usually. Their intuition is focused on the outer-world, so that usually lines everything up around them, and backs up their thoughts. 

Edited by BuddhistLover

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

1 minute ago, BuddhistLover said:

@Leo Gura I'm glad that you're sane. INTP's are all super sane and rational people usually. Their intuition is focused on the outer-world, so that usually lines everything up around them, and backs up their thoughts. 

I'd say they are the most prone to end up in a psych ward. Turning your mind in on itself doesn't always end pretty. Look at Nietzsche or maybe you've had a cessation at one point. You can quickly lose the ground under your feet as someone who always lives in fantasy land.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

"P.S. I'm gonna be sharing more artsy and odd-ball stuff on the blog. Just for fun. As I become more conscious I'm becoming more spontaneously creative. I'm not gonna be the stereotypical dry, boring guru."

idk that prob tells you about most of what's happening... maybe :D 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

5 minutes ago, puporing said:

"P.S. I'm gonna be sharing more artsy and odd-ball stuff on the blog. Just for fun. As I become more conscious I'm becoming more spontaneously creative. I'm not gonna be the stereotypical dry, boring guru."

idk that prob tells you about most of what's happening... maybe :D 

I don't buy it. In his last video he talked about how he wants to clean up his act and use his platform for good and how blessed he is to have this platform etc. And now he's posting helicopter videos and bizarre amateur pop music, while writing like he's downed a bottle of wine. It's just way out of character and gives me strong Connor Murphy vibes. 

I'm not here to judge, but the guy makes a living off being intellectual and good communication and has always been clinical about his public image. Make of it what you will.

Edited by Nilsi

@Nilsi I would say the INFJ's and INTJ's are the most out in fantasy land. Especially since their intuition is totally internal to themselves. Saying an INxJ is sane is a huge mistake. Look at Elon Musk and Jordan Peterson. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I don't but it. In his last video he talked about how he wants to clean up his act and use his platform for good and how blessed he is to have this platform etc. And now he's posting helicopter videos and bizarre amateur pop music, while writing like he's downed a bottle of wine. It's just way out of character and gives me strong Connor Murphy vibes. 

I'm not here to judge, but the guy makes a living off being intellectual and good communication and has always been clinical about his public image. Make of it what you will.

I get it and yeah part of me feels similar to you too... it pains me to think of the other scenario like you say. 

It's good that people care.. it's always better to care more than it seems necessary in these kinds of situations.

Wonder if anyone on here is in touch with him...

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。