Aaron p

We Need More Outrageous Instagram Posts!

70 posts in this topic

We need to see combination all together naked, gun wielding Leo with ice cream and cone hat all in one. New superhero 

Maybe do a lady gaga with a post with only item of clothing as smeared ice cream on the body. 

This is exactly what we need. More of this. I think this will facilitate my enlightenment

Keep dreamin' ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Keep dreamin' ;)

I know, crazy idea, but how about you address the concerns of all these worried people looking up to you, looking for guidance in a world full of darkness. You are the only north star for many folks here. I know where you're coming from. You want to wipe the slate completely clean, but I suspect that is not what Leo would want his legacy to be.

You can always turn around, I hope you realise this. Much love to you friend.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Yes, but also, let's cross pee-streams while being arranged in a circle.

It's a proven group-enlightenment technique.

Edited by Yog

@Nilsi Don't worry about me.

I'm saner than ever.

You just aren't conscious yet of what I'm doing. There is a reason behind the madness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm saner than ever.

You just aren't conscious yet of what I'm doing. There is a reason behind the madness.

I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about the people looking up to you.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about the people looking up to you.

If you ask me, his followers are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm saner than ever.

Oh no, that's exactly what Connor Murphy said. xD

Glory to Israel

The only explanation I see is this.... https://unearnedwisdom.com/law-6-court-attention-at-all-cost-the-48-laws-of-power/ similar to his thumbnails.

Also one question....how is this a Spirituality topic?

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

Oh no, that's exactly what Connor Murphy said. xD

Jesus i had a massive deja vu right now

6 minutes ago, Yog said:

Yes, but also, let's cross pee-streams while being arranged in a circle.

It's a proven group-enlightenment technique.

?

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Oh no Leo fell for the Instagram trap! xD  Next up is Leo dancing on TikTok about the perils of being a Zen Devil xD

It's all about authority I think. A potent reminder about taking back your own absolute authority. Certainly looking at my own direct experience much more now, I noticed I was subtly relying on Leo still. An act of Love. The wisest is the conscious fool, who sacrifices his own reputation to encourage others to look within. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Well, whatever is going on I'm just glad you're alright.  I liked the song you posted on your blog.  It's very sweet and romantic.

7 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Check out Chogyam Trungpa's books. He has a few: Transcending Madness and Crazy Wisdom.

You guys assume there's someone there.

This is the same dude who beat animals, banged his students, and gave drunk dharma talks, of course always justified with “no one’s there.” 

31 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Also one question....how is this a Spirituality topic?

I second this.

1 minute ago, Consilience said:

This is the same dude who beat animals, banged his students, and gave drunk dharma talks, of course always justified with “no one’s there.” 

Let me ask you a question if Adolf Hitler says that 2 + 2 = 4, does it become other than that simply because you don't like the source?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

1 minute ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I second this.

Let me ask you a question if Adolf Hitler says that 2 + 2 = 4, does it become other than that simply because you don't like the source?

Julius Caesar basically was the Hitler of Rome.

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, JuliusCaesar said:

This is true, but it's not an exact comparison. Something more apt would not be Hitler says 2 + 2 = 4 but instead Hitler says society purity matters. The second statement even might still be true, but the connotations (certain behavioral patterns) are still there.

Just now, JuliusCaesar said:

Of course not. A better analogy would have been Adolf Hitler giving a talk on peace. He may have good points, independent of him as a speaker. 

Keep in mind there are ways of communicating and teaching utterly beyond the intellectual domain, that are energetic, non-verbal, and trans-rational, which originate from a place of being. Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche did not teach from a place of compassionate embodiment, perhaps from a place of crazy wisdom, but not compassion. This type of behavior would also be destructive to many students and in that sense, utterly unwise to teach. Therefore, my view is his behavior was hypocritical and that he was not a trustworthy teacher.