Brivido

Leo are you ok?

55 posts in this topic

On 7/26/2022 at 8:52 AM, Danioover9000 said:

I can see the ensuing PR nightmare and backlash in the near future if he mishandles his image.

@Danioover9000 What is "PR nightmare"?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

Leo said in his most recent video that he will be shaking things up with his teachings and not be so serious and direct with his communications. I think this is his way of showing us that he is not some perfect enlightened guru who doesn't do funny, stupid human shit and post about it on the Internet. I believe he is well-grounded and knows what he's doing, albeit it is a bit out of left field for him imo. In another thread he said that he is "saner than ever," and I think he is using the shock factor to point to the fact that our conception of sanity is completely biased and relative. In a way, he is probably trying to teach us something about ourselves and the ways in which we hide who we are.

These experiences are part of one's growth.

Plus if you are ultimately conscious that you are the only thing in existence there is a sort of playfulness to reality.

Its not so serious anymore.  

While there is still an attachment to the dream, however, you have to find a balance and keep things in check.

Eventually you outgrow things naturally. 

He will need to keep a balance so as not to lose what he has gained here - and so far, it doesn't seem like a big deal.

Once it is out of his system he will be beyond it.

Remember he's not even 40 yet.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

These experiences are part of one's growth.

Plus if you are ultimately conscious that you are the only thing in existence there is a sort of playfulness to reality.

Its not so serious anymore.  

While there is still an attachment to the dream, however, you have to find a balance and keep things in check.

Eventually you outgrow things naturally. 

He will need to keep a balance so as not to lose what he has gained here - and so far, it doesn't seem like a big deal.

Once it is out of his system he will be beyond it.

Remember he's not even 40 yet.

Well said. This all has echoes to his Burning Through Karma video. Like you said, he's getting something out of his system that probably needs to be expressed--i.e. posting wild content on social media. He's never had a chance to do that since Actualized.org's been such a serious endeavor.

I'm not so much getting things out of my system, I'm letting Love into my system.

Stay tuned and I will explain it all over the next week.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not so much getting things out of my system, I'm letting Love into my system.

Haha, that's awesome man. Sounds amazing. Looking forward to hearing all about it you silk-robed psychonaut!

You guys seem to think it's easy to consciously share like he's doing. When I saw it I knew he either got a good girlfriend or took the next step in his evolution / achieved higher love. Either one would give him the security needed to express himself like that. If he did the latter he's become more admirable than he was before and I hope he brings that power to the videos.

It's also just how humans are. A lot of us are socially conditioned. The way he's posting on his blog isn't unhinged, just unprecedented. It's way closer to the actual human experience.

@Leo Gura Looking forward to a new episode that begins with "I have reached a new level of awakening" followed by profound insights. 

All love but beyond 1 or 2 posts like that might be a bit much 

Edited by Jacob Morres

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Please, no more almost nude eating ice cream pics

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I Love you too. I like being a devil and giving you a hard time, but the amount of appreciation I have for the work (and insanity) going on here is undefinably vast.

It is Love.