Brivido

Leo are you ok?

55 posts in this topic

I mean, the shit people post on tiktok everyday and yet you all still judge this? So funny. Humans are weird. Fuck my image! Lol

@Thought Art I wouldn't say people are necessarily judging him. It's just that posting almost-naked pictures of yourself is "weird" from a social standpoint. 

@thenondualtankie He’s bringing it back

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

I wouldn't say people are necessarily judging him. It's just that posting almost-naked pictures of yourself is "weird" from a social standpoint. 

Tons of women walk around dressed like Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi and we consider that normal, but a guy shows a little bit of leg hair and y'all lose your minds lmao.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Just now, Roy said:

Tons of women walk around dressed like Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi and we consider that normal, but a guy shows a little bit of leg hair and y'all lose your minds lmao.

It's not just a guy, it's Leotl!

Glory to Israel

That time you deconstructed but forgot everyone else was still super constructed lol

happens

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

50 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Leo's chronic illness.

What's his illness? 

1 hour ago, Brivido said:

People who belittle his work and psychedelic work are going to be on those pictures like flies on shit.

I agree, public will be judgemental. He should remove them. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

17 minutes ago, Scholar said:

It's not just a guy, it's Leotl!

Lol, all hail the almighty Aztec Deity Leotl!

3 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

What's his illness? 

He has some manner of affliction to his solar plexus that he's struggled to understand and fix. Been to many Medical practitioners and they're all clueless. Tried asking psychic mediums to opine on the subject, and predictably they all gave him different stories. He even tried to heal it from a high state of consciousness once, which worked for a while but then his condition resurfaced. And he thinks that trying it again won't yield different results at least from what I can gather by listening to him.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

29 minutes ago, Roy said:

Good point ?.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

8 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

He has some manner of affliction to his solar plexus that he's struggled to understand and fix. Been to many Medical practitioners and they're all clueless. Tried asking psychic mediums to opine on the subject, and predictably they all gave him different stories. He even tried to heal it from a high state of consciousness once, which worked for a while but then his condition resurfaced. And he thinks that trying it again won't yield different results at least from what I can gather by listening to him.

Thought it was something brain related for a sec, that's too bad. what a weird condition...

I think they are fine “no fear”

◭"89"

49 minutes ago, Roy said:

Yeah not a bad point at all... Feel like the gun post is a lot more worrying than Leo's hairy ass legs :P

6 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Yeah not a bad point at all... Feel like the gun post is a lot more worrying than Leo's hairy ass legs :P

You're making quite a few assumptions there, though I must admit seeing that made me think similar things also.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

8 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

He is American I don't find it unusual he owns a gun or likes them. Though I don't know if it's real or not I didn't really look at the picture.

hrhrhtewgfegege

56 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

I felt like it was a duality of love post or something 

◭"89"

Seemed to me that he was just expressing his sense of humor, while tripping tf out aswell. 

Edited by TheRealJohn

I looked at it. I think he’s just tripping when he posts sometimes and sharing things he normally wouldn’t share. Leo has talked about experiencing mania in the past so I think he’s well aware of what that feels like. I think he just doesn’t give a shit, it’s Instagram lol. 

He make spelling mistakes all the time he just edites later, and when you have physical health issues it's harder to concentrate.

Also he was eating a fruit bowl and considering the health issues he has that would trigger his SIBO and send them into a depressed state.

He stated in his past videos that he loved that cat so it's not a troll.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Yes, he is tripping a lot and using social media BUT i think this is highlightened by his unfamiliarity with Instagram.

To be fair, most people are weird on social media.

I would give him some tips:

1. Avoid selfies, specially a generic one on the feed. It gives off a vibe of no-friends/creepy. Post selfies only on the Story feature, with some nice filters, maybe a boomerang with a few words of context. Context is HUGE on Instagram, if you post things randomly it might seem creepy and ungrounded.

2. Use a nice cam to record and shoot photos.

3. PLEASE USE THE STORY FEATURE. It humanizes a lot. Show some backstage, your day-to-day, your life, insights.

4. Interact with people. Like in game, it isn't enough to be self-amuzed all the time, you have to relatable. I think Leo is failing at being relatable because he is used to be a lone wolf posting on Youtube. Instagram is a different beast.

What's up with all the psychoanalyzing. You don't know this guy outside of his videos and forum posts, so what makes y'all think that you can assess whether he is behaving "abnormally". Maybe that's just who he is in private?

beep boop