Kksd74628

Andrew Tate explained

89 posts in this topic

Opening and explanation of this post

Because I've recently consumed lot of his content and because someone decided to make post about him I decided to have full depth analysis about things people keep arguing back and forth. First when I saw his videos I didn't understand what he and others similar people are trying convey to the audience and society. It doesn't matter if he is stage orange or anything from the perspective of learning to make things happen. Yeah I don't say that you should lower yourself from tier 2 to back to tier 1 only just to have awesome cars, but maybe there is some rigidity everyone should integrate from him.

You can study useful perspectives, worldviews and ideas from anyone and it doesn't even require them to be higher stage than you're or even at the one you think you currently are. Yeah, you shouldn't make it to your only and highest worldview, because that would be the trap which swings you to lower stage. So there is valuable perspective for any student from me which is that: don't get caught in spotting things which don't make sense or are wrong, because then that'll be that which you see and therefore consume.

If you started reading this post in hope that you find if you should be against or for Andrew Tate then I've to say that point of this post is not to continue the debate to another level, but more like trying to build bridge between people in different sides. Winner is not that which has the correct perspective, because the true winner is that which sees all the perspectives and doesn't judge someone from not seeing what (s)he sees. There aren't obvious things and everyone has experienced and studied what they have and not knowing isn't reason to laugh to anyone.

To the actual analysis

Andrew Tate is a motivator and you should use him to that purpose for sure. He knows how to get things done and he teaches people that attitude which is almost totally missing from newer generations. There is also something to learn from his self-confidence, authenticity to his values and opinions and way of speaking. Even if these values aren't your top values or not at all doesn't mean that you cannot study the structure of his worldview which is actually deeper that it seems from the first glance.

That you don't like his personality highlights some shadow in you that you haven't accepted yet. It's not about him, but you. He is only the one who triggers you. Any people who triggers you is great opportunity to ask from youself why is this making me triggered and what I don't see? If everyone would do that we'd have more deep conversations in the world and in this forum. Don't think that you are higher than "normies on the society" and not being able to fall into this trap only because you are user in this spiritual forum.

So the thing I am trying to say is that his worldview makes absolutely sense according to the values he has. That's actually very surprising to find even from spiritual forums. Huge respect for Andrew Tate from achieving this! Does he have high values and is he pursuing the best possible thing there exists? Probably not, but is he pursuing and actually achieving that which he thinks is the best possible thing there exists. Hell yeah. From the video that I'll drop here you can actually see that he is very happy and loving guy, but it can be extremely hard to see if you try to see it through your biased lenses.

What are high values?

Let me present you definition of high value that I made. "High values are better than low values, because they show more directly, holistically and strongly what you truly want." So if you want to find what you truly want then you should contemplate towards things which make you happy and then ask from yourself what it is that which produces happiness in me? Doing that process once is not enough, but you should go through as many layers as you can until you hit rock bottom of your values. Even if someone has different values than you it is still adviced to study them so you could have some insights or see something which you couldn't see for yourself.

You propably have thought lot of yourself and your needs in your life so that's why you don't find something new so easily only inspecting yourself. That is what it means to be selfish and don't get me wrong, because being selfish is a good thing. I am talking about Absolute selfishness to your values, morals and needs. The twist here is that when you get happy from helping others then continue being selfish which means to help others and love them as much as you can. So selfishness and selflessness collapse eventually to one and the only question is what values you have and how much you operate in life according to them.

Making sense of his values

Let me introduce you 2 notions that I am going to use to break down whole discussion about women versus men. Male energy and Female energy. IMPORTANT POINT TO SAY SO YOU DON'T SEE ME AS A EVIL. Everyone has little bit of both and is able to attain both energies. So male energy isn't only for men and vice versa. The names only come from where these energies are found in high quantity in average. Male energy is doing and achieving what you want and female energy is being and feeling what you have. Optimal case would be that you have lot of both.

Because Andrew Tate's highest values are success, doing and achieving it makes totally sense why he says that he thinks he is above women. That is actually right from this perspective. Don't get me wrong that I say that men are above women, because that's not what I am trying to say. It's all about what you value in life. If I'd see Anrew Tate from the female energy perspective I'd say that most women are way above him. Even whole relationship thing is based on being with someone who has energy which you don't have until you find it from yourself. Really think about what I just said.

Lastly that Andrew Tate has putted aside his female energy side or that he didn't have too much of it to begin with isn't problem if you want to study what he is trying to teach you about male energy. Still you should be very sharp when studying his perspective and worldview. Don't believe everything he says, but try to see what makes sense and what not according to your values. This what I said is true to studying any perspective and listening to anyone. Don't be a sheep which doesn't see structures - which in this scenario are different values - and believes to anyting which someone tells you.

Here is one video you could use to see how well polished his worldview actually is

With love -joNi- <3

Who told you that "others" are real?

The only value this guy has is will to power. You would be a fool to assume that this will lead to a profound, meaningful life.

He is just a shallow, sexist, narcissistic libertarian with no depth or nuance to his worldview at all. 

Listen to David Goggins if you want to be motivated, that guy at least has a spine and integrity and puts his money where his mouth is.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

I understand what you are trying to do, but this is kind of a waste of time.

1. What has Andrew Tate said that hasn't been said in the manosphere? Nothing

2. Andrew Tate is new to the manosphere they were here long before him. He only joined to cash in.

3. His background reveals he is not an honest person. Should you really be giving too much attention to a dishonest person? Not saying you can't glean wisdom from anybody but he is not exactly someone you should be paying too much attention too. What you focus on you become.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Nilsi @Razard86

You understood me wrongly. This wasn't some defending speech for Andrew tate or attack towards him. What I wrote is a great lesson how you should think about these things and how tier 2 type of conversation looks like. So it wasn't about anything personal about him, but you guys. It's your spiritual and practical journey in your own life and I showed how you can use people who you think are your enemies to gain insights and learn from your shadow.

10 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Nilsi @Razard86

You understood me wrongly. This wasn't some defending speech for Andrew tate or attack towards him. What I wrote is a great lesson how you should think about these things and how tier 2 type of conversation looks like. So it wasn't about anything personal about him, but you guys. It's your spiritual and practical journey in your own life and I showed how you can use people who you think are your enemies to gain insights and learn from your shadow.

Thanks for enlightening me. I'll make sure to get a human trafficking ring going and punch some women in the face to integrate my shadow.

While we're at it, let's integrate some of the profound teachings of Dan Bilzerian, Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein, gotta integrate that shadow am I right?

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi

That's not what I said and you know that. You're just trying to make me look fool by using Straw man argument. I ask you nicely to change your tone, because right now it is not really holistical and spiritual. If you want to argue about this thing go somewhere else, because point of this post is to build bridge between perspectives as it was already stated in the original post itself. You may not like what I said, but at least respect me as any grown adult would do.

Much love to you :).

Edited by Kksd74628

24 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Nilsi

That's not what I said and you know that. You're just trying to make me look fool by using Straw man argument. I ask you nicely to change your tone, because right now it is not really holistical and spiritual. If you want to argue about this thing go somewhere else, because point of this post is to build bridge between perspectives as it was already stated in the original post itself. You may not like what I said, but at least respect me as any grown adult would do.

Much love to you :).

I'm all for stealmanning and good faith communication, but let's not push it. This would be a disservice for those looking for guidance and are not as nuanced thinkers as you might be.

@Nilsi

Yes, you're absolutely correct that it's like playing with fire when listening to people like Andrew Tate. It's only problematic when you don't know what you should know about the fire and that's the reason I am teaching how the fire works. Actually we agree more than you thought in the beginning. Congratulations for seeing that! It would be fun to talk with you more and your more open way of discussing makes it even better.

Thanks for understanding -joNi-

Andrew Tate is above such people like Connor Murphy for the simple reason that he is the most powerful being that as ever existed, Andrew is setting us all up for the ultimate love bomb, he will remain as himself just as we will, his uniqueness is special and will show us all something we never thought possible, thank you Andrew Tate and Connor.

@seriousman24

Yeah, it is useful to see how others live, because it is perspective of how life could be lived. I don't say that you should copy it or deny it completely, but I say that it opens your mind to such possibilites. There is something to learn from all new perspectives and that's the beauty of life. You can learn something everyday if you're just open to these chances. Connor and Tate are good, because they show you how powerful you can be in súccess scale if you'd just want it enough.

From a conciousness development perspective, I think that a big part of Tade's magnetic appeal is his rather unmitigated embodyment of some of the lower to mid tier1-stages (red, blue, orange). Aggressive, traditionalisitc, monetarily successful - and unapologetically so. He is a like a way smarter and less dogmatically religious version of Elliot Hulse. He has done shit - walked the talk, and this is what gives his arguments a lot of weight. I think that our current western cultural tendencies are deeply lacking  those "lower" qualities and this is one reason why he gained so much attention in the last few years. Also, and I dont really know why I feel this way - but he is kinda likeable. I wouldnt bother having a drink or two with him - I guess it would be an interesting conversation nontheless. I cant say the same for most of the spiritual teachers I follow. 

Now, when it comes to a potential role model - its a difficult question. 
There is undoubtedly wisdom in his worldview (remember that each stage has its own set of important insights) but there is also a lot of crazy problematic shit as well - so its very limiting at its own. I dont want to live a world where every youngster is following his ideals and values.

There are definitely healthier and more grown up ways to look at success & masculinity. You can have most of what he has - cars, women & success - but without the obvious misogynie/regressive paradigm and a more developed conciousness overall. I always liked Zan Perrion as a role model for healthy masculinity:

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

3 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

Let me introduce you 2 notions that I am going to use to break down whole discussion about women versus men. Male energy and Female energy. IMPORTANT POINT TO SAY SO YOU DON'T SEE ME AS A EVIL. Everyone has little bit of both and is able to attain both energies. So male energy isn't only for men and vice versa. The names only come from where these energies are found in high quantity in average. Male energy is doing and achieving what you want and female energy is being and feeling what you have. Optimal case would be that you have lot of both.

Andrew Tate's energy is me straight after doing my heaviest lifts in the gym. Complete, unbridled male energy. I actually generally like that kind of energy. It's just the unbalanced emphasis that comes from basing your entire worldview and being around it that I don't like.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@undeather

We talk again and it is nice to see that you have really holistic way to look at this thing. I also like Andrew Tate and a lot. There isn't any problem liking him, because liking something doesn't straight mean that you agree with everything he says. Probably there is only one guy who you agree everything with and it's you, yourself. Having unhealthy masculinity means that you lack energy in femininity side and vice versa. Your reply is exactly what I waited there to come when I wrote that post.

Thanks -joNi-

@Carl-Richard

Exactly! Both male and female energy feel very good and even better when combined. It is just all about the values.

-joNi-

19 minutes ago, undeather said:

Also, and I dont really know why I feel this way - but he is kinda likeable. I wouldnt bother having a drink or two with him - I guess it would be an interesting conversation nontheless. I cant say the same for most of the spiritual teachers I follow. 

True. The YMH house podcast with him wouldn't be so extremely funny if he wasn't somewhat likeable.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

When he first started popping up I saw 2 or 3 clips of him and thought he was a total moron. There was some clip of him berating someone who had depression which rubbed me the wrong way.

Now that he's basically all over social media, I've been forced to watch him, and I don't dislike him as much, I understand him more now. A lot of what he says is purposefully provocative and lacks nuance, so that he can elaborate more on it later when people try to debate him. He is obviously a reactionary, and a troll to a certain degree, and that part of him is very entertaining and funny, and he is aware of that as he laughs at himself sometimes. But you know, it's called marketing, being a polarizing reactionary is one way to market yourself. 

As others here have said before, he embodies the positive aspects of the lower stages very well, considering he has lots of money. And he pushes that to people who have not developed it well. He says what a lot of people think but are scared to say, and that attracts people in and of itself. It seems that the lower stages are suppressed in western media nowadays, and Andrew Tate is feeding into that void.

I think a big thing that separates someone Andrew Tate from the typical hardcore self-help gurus like David Goggins is the virality and reactionary nature of the way he marketed himself. Even if you're not interested in making money or doing self-help or whatever, Andrew Tate is still entertaining despite that. He has basically crafted an entire character around himself. He has his own unique way of wording things and giving advice.

From my perspective, he is a call to action in regards to how politically correct and timid people have become in society. He uses the politically correct culture to his advantage, as they constantly give him coverage because they are offended or want to debate with him.

I don't agree with all of what he says or how he even presents it, but there is truth there, and I have to respect the desire to go against the politically correct culture which creates fear around controversial opinions. 

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

@Osaid

Again one great response to this thread, thanks from that.

That guy is getting mad pussy. If you have to balance between being a nice guy and being a Tate, that will get you more play. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

Could you elaborate your perspective little bit more?

@Kksd74628 i agree with most of what you said. If you watch his irl podcasts and interviews ( and not his solo vids where hes playing a character) you can see hes quite polite/ kind loving. (Tips the waiters well, always says please/ thank you are a few things ive noticed)

Im 100% sure he and tristan will never hurt anyone just for the sake of hurting someone. They might put there interests ahead of others though.

I have a question

- why do you think andrew tate seems to be respected on the internet, while dan bilzerian is seen as clown? Both of them live a similar lifestyle and have similar values no? Both workout/ are jacked, like shooting guns and women etc

So why is it on every podcast dan is on the majority of comments are negative

But in andrews videos most of the comments are positive? Any idea why the public percieves them so differently?