Razard86

Question regarding one of Leo's posts

40 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

@Razard86

If you were to be so fully present in the moment, that there was no yesterday nor a tomorrow, only now, the concept of death wouldn't exist. 

You would have to leave the present moment to experience the existence of either yesterday, or tomorrow. 

Even if your avatar were to die, you would still be fully present in the experience of dying and the stages of dying, and they would be no more than just impermanent moments.

How would you know it would be the avatar dying, and not just another present moment "dying", as every other moment perishes.

Death is conceptual.

Remove that conceptual understanding, along with the ability, or desire, to travel into the past, or the future, and the conceptual understanding of death and experience dying never existed. 

That's what I was trying to say. 

You will inevitably come back into doing and knowing, but that space is still always there. Zak Stein had this profound triad of Ensoulment -> Development -> Transcendence -> Ensoulment. Now is that absolute Truth? No. But absolute Truth is completely groundless and noone here is speaking from this place, not even Leo. He does what he does to get you there but I don't see how it is desirable or even possible to just be there forever. Doing and becoming are just as valid as being.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

That's what I was trying to say. 

You will inevitably come back into doing and knowing, but that space is still always there. Zak Stein had this profound triad of Ensoulment -> Development -> Transcendence -> Ensoulment. Now is that absolute Truth? No. But absolute Truth is completely groundless and noone here is speaking from this place, not even Leo. He does what he does to get you there but I don't see how it is desirable or even possible to just be there forever. Doing and becoming are just as valid as being.

14 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

@Razard86

If you were to be so fully present in the moment, that there was no yesterday nor a tomorrow, only now, the concept of death wouldn't exist. 

You would have to leave the present moment to experience the existence of either yesterday, or tomorrow. 

Even if your avatar were to die, you would still be fully present in the experience of dying and the stages of dying, and they would be no more than just impermanent moments.

How would you know it would be the avatar dying, and not just another present moment "dying", as every other moment perishes.

Death is conceptual.

Remove that conceptual understanding, along with the ability, or desire, to travel into the past, or the future, and the conceptual understanding of death and experience dying never existed. 

Thanks this helped me integrate my Ego Death I now know exactly what quote on quote Death is. I was with a friend when it happened and she said it was like I was a Robot. I had no memory at all or feeling in my body. I was in this empty void. Before all that happened electricity shot throughout my entire body and I felt like I exploded. This was on 2-3 edibles mind you.

So now I get it...that was my awareness expanding outward into the universe and me reaching my true self. Interesting makes sense now. 

I also experienced time freezing as well so that let me know this dream is illusion. Sounds cool.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Yea, well, that’s some pretty serious shit. Awakening to a degree that’s not going to be explainable on a forum, or through a video

Edited by Dazgwny

1 minute ago, Dazgwny said:

Yea, well, that’s some pretty serious shit. Awakening to a degree that’s not going to be explainable on a forum, or through a video

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I also experienced time freezing as well so that let me know this dream is illusion. Sounds cool.

We should get to a point where that's not some "serious shit," but is a natural part of who and what we are. The only reason we see this as "serious shit" is cause we live in the dark ages and the ego of your guru feeds of this being seen as incredible and serious.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

What happened to me is child's play compared to some other people's awakenings.  Watch this video by Leo. https://www.actualized.org/insights/dpt-the-other-god-molecule

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What happened to me is child's play compared to some other people's awakenings.  Watch this video by Leo. https://www.actualized.org/insights/dpt-the-other-god-molecule

The point of this work should not be to one-up each other on who went "deeper." This will inevitably end in the psychward or in suicide. I think we all lost our way to some degree, as to what we are actually in this for. We are the leading edge of evolution and I don't think we are taking enough responsibility for this currently (that is if you care about humanity and this world at all).

22 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

The point of this work should not be to one-up each other on who went "deeper." This will inevitably end in the psychward or in suicide. I think we all lost our way to some degree, as to what we are actually in this for. We are the leading edge of evolution and I don't think we are taking enough responsibility for this currently (that is if you care about humanity and this world at all).

When did I say that Nilsi...you need to stop trying to teach so much, you add what was never there. Nobody implied one-uping, you put that there. I merely informed the person I was commenting to that I have seen awakenings with much more profound experiences.

You are seeing what you want to see, maybe you have a unfulfilled desire to teach yourself?

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are seeing what you want to see, maybe you have a unfulfilled desire to teach yourself?

Well maybe I do, maybe I don't, that's not the point. I like to give my perspective of things and I do that because I want to hear your perspective on my perspective and see if we agree on these things or not. I think we should be able to agree that the general vibe of this community is quite competitive and often results in trying to one-up each other while completely losing track of what the actual goal is or ought to be. Maybe that's just me, but I suspect not, that's why I keep pushing these buttons. I want to see if we can come to a shared understanding. If I just wait until I'm asked I will never know what's up xD

19 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Well maybe I do, maybe I don't, that's not the point. I like to give my perspective of things and I do that because I want to hear your perspective on my perspective and see if we agree on these things or not. I think we should be able to agree that the general vibe of this community is quite competitive and often results in trying to one-up each other while completely losing track of what the actual goal is or ought to be. Maybe that's just me, but I suspect not, that's why I keep pushing these buttons. I want to see if we can come to a shared understanding. If I just wait until I'm asked I will never know what's up xD

Again its my ego, I admit I am getting resistance whenever I feel you are trying to teach or correct me. I'm aware of why this is happening. But I hear ya, thanks for pushing my buttons you brought some things up I needed to see.

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Again its my ego, I admit I am getting resistance whenever I feel you are trying to teach or correct me. I'm aware of why this is happening. But I hear ya, thanks for pushing my buttons you brought some things up I needed to see.

All good my friend. I don't really have any hidden agenda, I'm mostly just curious and like to know how you guys think about these things :)

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

That's the answer I was looking for! Thanks man well explained I get it!

Happy it helped you ^_^

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

But I get it now, he was just saying when you are enlightened you wouldn't even notice when the body falls because you had no attachment to it all. So he wasn't saying the body isn't going to fall, you just won't notice. Which is interesting.

No. He clearly said that the human you will not die if you are always completely present because the past and future can't exist hence no physical death.

It's a crazy claim. But yes, also interesting.

16 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

No I’ve seen it mate. What I meant was that what Leo is saying that your confused about is some serious shit. Seriously deep deep awakening

Nice yeah it is....

1 hour ago, jimwell said:

No. He clearly said that the human you will not die if you are always completely present because the past and future can't exist hence no physical death.

It's a crazy claim. But yes, also interesting.

So I wasn't going crazy? Yeah I call B.S. on that, that human body dropping and is going to be buried. The real you leaves the dream while others mourn your death. 

Edited by Razard86

31 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

So I wasn't going crazy? Yeah I call B.S. on that, that human body dropping and is going to be buried. The real you leaves the dream while others mourn your death. 

from the absolute point of view, nothing is happening. there is only this eternal moment. and at this moment you are imagining a past that is only in your imagination, which makes it seem that there is movement. you don't come from nowhere and you're not going anywhere, it just seems that way, like a trick. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

27 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

from the absolute point of view, nothing is happening. there is only this eternal moment. and at this moment you are imagining a past that is only in your imagination, which makes it seem that there is movement. you don't come from nowhere and you're not going anywhere, it just seems that way, like a trick. 

Why is my imagination trying to teach me about the present moment then? Why is my imagination named breakingthewall? Are you Deadpool in disguise?

Just now, Razard86 said:

Why is my imagination trying to teach me about the present moment then? Why is my imagination named breakingthewall? Are you Deadpool in disguise?

Why? That is the question. Supreme art maybe? 

59 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

The concept of Quantum immortality talks about this subject but from the scientific perspective. It's just a thought experiment but you might find it interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality

Technically it is possible if you are able to connect with God Consciousness and make use of that level of imagination but then the question becomes....would Infinite Intelligence be open to doing this? That would be the only question. As long as it is God's will it will happen if not it won't.