assx95

I finally approached 3 girls, here's what I learnt

3 posts in this topic

I was with my friends, who are also interested in Pickup. For the first two hours, i was just thinking and rationalizing and making up excuses for why i shouldn't approach and cannot approach. The resistance and the barrier was so strong that my mind was paralyzed. My friend kept giving me insights, and although they logically made sense, i wasn't willing to act on them. I then saw a stunning girl pass by, and i wanted to initiate with her, but my inaction and resistance stopped me. I felt an ounce of regret, and understood the concept of the window of opportunity. 

I decided that the next attractive girl i see, if she's with a group with girls, I'll make the approach. And in the next 5 minutes, i took action. What happened between me and the girl doesn't matter, i felt lighter and my anxiety melted. I did two more approaches within the next 15 minutes, and my anxiety, resistance and all those mental barries were no more. It didn't matter what to say, or how to say, what was essential was just closing in the gap, that is, walking up to a girl i find attractive. Inner game is king. I now intend to make more approaches consistently.

Congrats man! Seems like you learn fast. Continue this on a regular basis and I'm sure you're gonna have more insights and get better :)

@assx95 Good. Approaching is all about momentum and staying out of your head about it.

If you have that, you’re golden.

If you don’t, good luck.

The way you build that momentum is basically just by approaching no matter what, which is what you discovered.

Those painful experiences where you’re just walking around the bar, too scared to approach anyone, can be a valuable learning experience. But only if you take the lesson and course correct.

See if you can do 25+ approaches in one night.