Spiral Wizard

@Leo why are you posting this on Instagram?

147 posts in this topic

Either way, @Leo GuraWe care about you and want you to be happy. Everyone shows it differently. Love, brother.

1 hour ago, undeather said:

And if Leo runs down the highway with just his underwear on, is this also a pattern of self expression?
Look, I get what you mean and its a decent point - but can you see the other side as well? I had 3 people messaging me on instagram that day, who thought Leo lost his mind. I guess you can always subjectify your version of an actualized person towards an unachievable standard of eccentricity, but thats not the point. 

How do you know its self expression and not just delusion after all? You (propably) dont know him either. Those posts are odd and dont fit with his usual pattern of representation.As a public spiritual teacher with a huge audience, there is  a smart and grown up way to deal with such issues. Of course you can go full "expression mode" and do whatever - However, I can already tell that he lost some people right there. If this is what he really wants to do, then fine ....

There is a difference between individuated expression of someones own identity and repulsive craziness. 

He's not driving down the highway in his underwear though, this is exaggerating what he is doing to suit your own emotional reaction. (Imo). This isn't a judgement, i just think this is what tends to happen with these things.

I do see the other side, and yes I don't know leo but i am not trying to explain his behaviour or posts. I am letting the man be.

I dont think he cares for retaining people that would leave because of silly reasons. As this work is more serious than that and the work can be separated from him as a person.

I do see the other side but nothing on his insta seemed like repulsive craziness to me. In fact the repulsive craziness, to me, is the backlash he has had / is having. 

This backlash isnt really repulsive though, i think it was pretty expected, and very telling ?

It's a bit disappointing that I am the most calm one in this thread.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't see anything strange at Leo instagram, he just don't give a fk what people thinks about it and posting what he wants to post. It seems a bit cringie but it's kind of cool because it's authentic.

@Juressic I don't get how you can't get excited by Leo shit posting. It's just so refreshing.

You guys understand that I get death threats, yeah?

Consider that if my gun ownership boggles you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura @undeather

Ah.. Want to see your gun photo everyone is talking about! 

People here need to come down. Too much projection. Maybe connor murphys acts are responsible for this overreaction here. 

Its sad that people get more invested in others lives but their own...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

In another sense, it's sort of ok to do this, as it's a little bit inspiring to chill and take selfies. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a bit disappointing that I am the most calm one in this thread.

Its a bit disappointing that you refuse to address this properly. How hard can it be to write a few paragraphs and calm those people down?

EDIT: I guess that rebirth thing makes sense. Probably shouldn't have been so harsh to you, sorry mate. Can't wait to have you back :)

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

30 minutes ago, Phil777 said:

@Juressic I don't get how you can't get excited by Leo shit posting. It's just so refreshing.

I actually like when people post their real shit on Instagram, because most people I'm following there are always lying there about their perfect life, but I get cringe when I see them in reality.

@Leo Gura Lol, I got a death threat too, some rapper made a song about me saying he would slit my throat. I told him to get out of my life or I would put him in jail. That's why rappers are literally toxic and should be avoided, lol. But for real, you're going to get thousands of new YouTube followers from Instagram, lol you're turning into a total ENTP, and it's great. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

11 minutes ago, BuddhistLover said:

@Leo Gura Lol, I got a death threat too, some rapper made a song about me saying he would slit my throat. I told him to get out of my life or I would put him in jail. That's why rappers are literally toxic and should be avoided, lol. But for real, you're going to get thousands of new YouTube followers from Instagram, lol you're turning into a total ENTP, and it's great. 

Be careful, don't mess with stage RED if you are GREEN ?

This drama really shows how dependent you guys are. Its like a chicken herd running after their hen. 

Leo is not your hen. Reclaim your sovereignty.

@Juressic I won't, I won't. I am stage green person, so will leave those people alone. What stage are you in?

Edited by BuddhistLover

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

Just now, BuddhistLover said:

@Juressic I won't, I won't. I am stage green person, so will leave those people alone. What stage are you in?

Ignore them, they just searching for their victims and content for their empty lives, they will find their new victims and forget about you anyway. 
I think I'm mostly GREEN.

Its sad that the default response to people when they don't like someone is to threaten to kill them. Pretty sad. But hey death is Infinite Love!!! LOL

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

And people know that you live in Las Vegas, I think it would be relatively easy to locate your house knowing which city you live in. It is kinda scary thinknig about that. stay safe Leo and keep that 9mm on you all the time.