Spiral Wizard

@Leo why are you posting this on Instagram?

147 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I am calling it now, Leo Gura is trolling, and if this is true, then you guys have fallen so hard for it.

Im pretty sure hes expressing how he feels about smokey, he has done similar things when high like calling up his ex-gf and telling her how much he loves her. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Gave me Connor Murphy vibes lol,

EXACTLY ?

Well, this extreme (unhealthy?) use of psychedelics had to back fire at some point…

Leo‘s teachings are a blessing. He has so much potential! It would be such a joy to see him actualize it one day. I can see the glory!

@Leo Gura get your shit together

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Leo has a lot of low LOC behavior like eating ice cream (why would you do that?) I’m not judging but he has been talking about “THA GYM” for a while now and he still has no muscle. I’m not saying he has to be jacked or something but if you are hitting the gym for a years you better have some form. 

In Tate we trust

@Sine Usually the internet to me seems to be a place devoid of any real support or intimacy or concern. Everything is always too deep in the digital landscape of wires and electricity and white screens. But then there are certain incidents like this one where a genuine emotional stir happens and a real connection becomes possible. It's interesting to me.

How many points does he get for trolling on the forum and posting high?  He literally just gave me points for alleged "trolling", now he does this.

Edited by thisintegrated

I saw the pics.

This is is his personal IG let the man live.

I like Leo even more now that I know he is (most likely) a gun owner.

He can defend himself and his women.

@Arcangelo

12 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

I saw the pics.

This is is his personal IG let the man live.

I like Leo even more now that I know he is (most likely) a gun owner.

He can defend himself and his women.

He said in the past he owns a taser and pepper spray.

Not sure if the guns an actual real gun, or one where it fires hard platsic or iron ball bearings and not 9 mm bullets.

On 7/26/2022 at 9:59 AM, Danioover9000 said:

Not sure if the guns an actual real gun, or one where it fires hard platsic or iron ball bearings and not 9 mm bullets.

Looks real, looks unloaded and it totally looks like a Glock.

@Arcangelo can you Post the picture, I saw no gun picture on instagram. Or is this content with a gun censored for germany? 

Just now, OBEler said:

@Arcangelo can you Post the picture, I saw no gun picture on instagram. Or is this content with a gun censored for germany? 

It's been removed. Probably for the best, lol.

@something_else too Bad... 

Man I hope you guys make not too big pressure on Leo to be "normal" again. He also said he will not record any raw awakening experiences anymore because of people like you who get over the top caring or criticising him for being authentic. 

You dont know how big of a pressure that must be to behave always like a authoric Zen Master. Let Leo be how he really is. Everyone has a maniac side

23 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Man I hope you guys make not too big pressure on Leo to be "normal" again. He also said he will not record any raw awakening experiences anymore because of people like you who get over the top caring or criticising him for being authentic. 

You dont know how big of a pressure that must be to behave always like a authoric Zen Master. Let Leo be how he really is. Everyone has a maniac side

It's more that sporadic changes in behaviour without context can be concerning. Especially in a field known for people going insane, losing all groundedness, and committing suicide

Edited by something_else

Everyone please calm down.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Yes. I agree with this sentiment. this is how I feel.

But I also feel like it makes sense to air on the side of caution and to just check in on him. Like: are you consciously enjoying yourself, Leo? Or are you out of it and think that living or dying doesn't make difference? 

Some people here just generally judge way to hard.

"his brand"

"what are others gonna think?"

"This is really out of character for him"

I feel like these judgements are encroaching on him. Do you really know Leo? Are you really concerned bout him, the actual person or are you just concerned about the particular image you have of him because he is a source of comfort, guidance and stability for YOU.

Check yourself, do the right thing, be loving, don't judge.

The rationalizations I have been reading to justify Leo's rampage posting on Instagram are disconcerting. 

Some of you will still justify his behaviour even if he uploads a video in which he beheads puppies, by saying that this must be a new way he's trying to awake you.

You don't need a psychology degree to understand that what he was doing was ungrounded.

If a friend of yours, which you know is a frequent psychedelic user, suddenly starts posting ungrounded pictures on social media, every two hours, and in one of the pictures was even holding a gun, you should be worried and not rationalize and justify his behaviour. He's your friend, you want to help him.

I have been studying self improvement and spirituality for over 10 years and I have made the "crazy" discovery that there is no perfect teacher and no perfect human being. So I am not judging Leo.

Please, Leo I will respect you way more if you will just be honest and say that you went on a psychedelic binge that got out of hand, instead of trying to justify your behaviour with things such as: 

You just aren't conscious yet of what I'm doing. There is a reason behind the madness.

You have built an incredible community over the years, we care about you and we are here to help, but please don't try to bullshit us. You taught us how to recognize self-deception after all.

Something good can actually come out of this, you can show your vulnerable side and become more relatable. 

@Brivido Yeah now I understand your Position. 

Quick Character changes can be really concerning. 

Psyched Substance who take heavy steroids, justifying it with he only takes it because of low testosteron => heavy bullshit

Connor murphy who goes multiple times in psyche wards, telling it is just an act => heavy bullshit

A Community is not so stupid as some youtuber thinks. But who wants to be vulnerable in front of all people. 

Screenshot_20220728-172715_Google.jpg

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"