Spiral Wizard

@Leo why are you posting this on Instagram?

147 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, something_else said:

If you don't think there is something off and weird about these posts you're basically gaslighting yourself.

It's very strange, very out of character, and very self-destructive.

Framing this as a positive thing is really silly. It clearly isn't

Can we help him? The comments on the pictures are fucked. Especially the gun picture is more obvious that something is wrong. But don't you think he has friends/family that sees his account and maybe lives close to him?

I asked him on Instagram how he was doing and he said he is doing perfect.

Do you guys believe it?  Like maybe he just got a little too high or something?

12 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Just look at the comments of this picture

5 minutes ago, Sine said:

The comments on the pictures are fucked

The comments on the gun pic surprised me in particular. Most of them are encouraging and not at all concerned or confused, which seems strange to me

3 minutes ago, Loba said:

Idk tbh. I'm curious to see how this plays out. Gives me a weird feeling in my gut though, that's for sure

Edited by something_else

Broo, the picture with his gun is really frightening. 

19 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

8C2A0FF3-B6FC-4E8D-ABD0-2715B9825200.jpeg

Leo can't afford to eat a slice of pizza but has no problem eating ice cream. ? It's senseless.

11 minutes ago, something_else said:

If you don't think there is something off and weird about these posts you're basically gaslighting yourself.

It's very strange, very out of character, and very self-destructive.

Framing this as a positive thing is really silly. It clearly isn't

Those posts surely are strange and out of character. But they don't mean they're self-destructive. But it's understandable to be concerned.   

Yes, a few of his recent posts on Instagram are not positive. But the childhood photographs and the cat apology are good though a bit strange.

He wrote to me on Instagram that he couldn't be better. But Wave used to talk about stuff like that - how beautiful life was, how love was everywhere and that he had never been better. Then he did it anyway, or because of it, I don't know. Fuck, it's so frustrating right now, not being able to do shit. 

Looking at childhood pictures, watching your favorite movie, eating your favorite ice cream after having not eaten any junk food for years, posing with a gun; throw a vaporizer with unlimited amounts of highly potent psychedelics in the mix and you have your 21st century schizoid men suicide starterpack. 

You can always turn around. I hope he realises this in time.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@thisintegrated What INTJ Fi looks like xD

His blog is also out of character. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

To some degree, I feel like this is the most irresponsible thing Leo has ever done.

But hey, at the same time let the man live

Edited by MarkKol

Lol...I think I really like his new posts.....lol...

We want more outrageous stuff. We need more outrageous and controversial stuff!!!!! 9_9

18 minutes ago, jimwell said:

Those posts surely are strange and out of character. But they don't mean they're self-destructive. But it's understandable to be concerned.   

It's self destructive in the sense that it has the potential to damage the brand of actualized.org quite heavily

2 minutes ago, something_else said:
2 minutes ago, something_else said:

It's self destructive in the sense that it has the potential to damage the brand of actualized.org quite heavily

"The new age guru who eats Icecream naked and says he is God is now taking photos with his 9mm"

Leo cannot care less,lol.

2 minutes ago, Sine said:

Skærmbillede 2022-07-15 kl. 21.53.00.png

Feel hugged :)

I can tell this really affects you. I think if his spirit yearns to be free and he decides to leave this world of ours we shouldn't worry about him too much, he is safe and at home wherever he decides to go. It's unimaginable for me to think he wouldn't be here anymore, but that's just what we are. We come and go when it is our time to come and go. It's kind of beautiful. Nothing can ever really happen to us.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

It depends on the context and other factors. As he has said, he opened a Instagram account for personal use only, not for business and other purposes. To me, it seems like he's like us, testing the waters, seeing how far he can get away with, before having warning points or suspended.

It's actually very relatable guys, as we all have been through that internet phase in our lives. Don't be kidding yourself, get it?xD

11 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

To me, it seems like he's like us, testing the waters, seeing how far he can get away with, before having warning points or suspended.

It's actually very relatable guys, as we all have been through that internet phase in our lives. Don't be kidding yourself, get it?xD

Doesn't seem like a rational move on his part, especially if you look at his picture, where he is holding his gun in his hand. As @something_else said, he is destroying his business and reputation with these pictures. He wouldn't do that, if he would be sober.

Being super high and holding a gun in your hand is a dangerous combo.

Edited by zurew

49 minutes ago, Loba said:

I mean, if you asked Connor Murphy if he was okay, he would probably say everything is perfect as well

These posts make me think he is in a state in which we can't rely on him to be aware of whether things are going perfect or not perfect. Or maybe he is perfect and well aware, just extremely emotional and ecstatic for whatever reason, probably coming off a high or something.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

@Danioover9000 No, imo when people's behaviour changes in an obvious way for no discernable reason that is reason to be concerned and to at least watch over them as best as you can.  He looks really, really out of it in some of these photos, like he isn't doing well and they are all quite random and this isn't normal behaviour for this person at all.  He has gotten high many many times and has never acted this way, this is something new - there's probably a reason for it but we don't know what that is.  I don't think he is just testing the waters, I think this is a drug induced manic episode.

23 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Feel hugged :)

I can tell this really affects you. I think if his spirit yearns to be free and he decides to leave this world of ours we shouldn't worry about him too much, he is safe and at home wherever he decides to go. It's unimaginable for me to think he wouldn't be here anymore, but that's just what we are. We come and go when it is our time to come and go. It's kind of beautiful. Nothing can ever really happen to us.

Yes. Thank you <3 I feel hugged too

I am calling it now, Leo Gura is trolling, and if this is true, then you guys have fallen so hard for it.