Spiral Wizard

@Leo why are you posting this on Instagram?

147 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Talk about plausible deniability.

Well, maybe you are right, but then we should be worried. His behavior of posting weird stuff every hour seems like a manic episode to me. In the worst-case scenario, it could result in suicide. 

Do we know if anyone in here is physically friends with him?

Edited by Sine

3 minutes ago, Sine said:

Well, maybe you are right, but then we should be worried. His behavior of posting weird stuff every hour seems like a manic episode to me. In the worst-case scenario, it could result in suicide. 

Do we know if anyone in here is physically friends with him?

That's just what happens when you are in deep ecstasy, I wouldn't necessarily be worried about his well-being, he probably had a blast, but I would be worried if he is the kind of person I'd want to lead me.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Leo is changing, He always does. I think this is the beginning of the new phase Leo was talking about. 

17 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Leo is changing, He always does. I think this is the beginning of the new phase Leo was talking about. 

Link to the tiktok?

28 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

That's just what happens when you are in deep ecstasy, I wouldn't necessarily be worried about his well-being, he probably had a blast, but I would be worried if he is the kind of person I'd want to lead me.

Okay, I'm just extra watchful of this because I lost someone to suicide who behaved like this, very deep ecstasy can be dangerous. But I see your point. I guess it's a matter of it continuing or not. 

@Sine

13 minutes ago, Sine said:

Okay, I'm just extra watchful of this because I lost someone to suicide who behaved like this, very deep ecstasy can be dangerous. But I see your point. I guess it's a matter of it continuing or not. 

It can definitely lead you to lose touch with this thing we call reality. Let's assume the best for now. Leo was online earlier today so he's probably fine.

Where's the guy that can predict the future when we need him? Maybe he could tell us what's up.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Leo's always been a bit weird, this doesn't really shock me.

Poor Smokey, though.  I had a cat that loved me very much, too and when I got sick I neglected her and she got a disease and had to be put down, so I get it.  Life happens.  We do the best we can.

Ice cream looks good, cheers.

The ice-cream is in the shape of a heart and the folds and his legs kind of too and the number of contrasting colors between the different layers resembles the complexity of the cats patterns. We can give any interpretation we want from the outside.

Also his cat is more enlightened than him, it was his cat all along giving him his insights, he came from another universe and the best he could handle was the form of a cat, now that the cat has transcended even beyond the formless the impossible is the norm now, a great 1000 year metaphysics love war using leo's clones from the data gathered by his cyborg cat will ensue, having determined that the overall framework of leo is the most optimal warrior he is now preparing multiple wombs on the other side to bio summon leo for when he transcends this universe, but he is merely copying leo's data, he will not subject his bro to any harm, leo will be freed, everything is love.

Edited by seriousman24

@Nilsi now he put a picture on Instagram holding a gun. I feel really bad about it. I'm worrying if he will shoot himself? What would it be about otherwise? 

4 minutes ago, Sine said:

@Nilsi now he put a picture on Instagram holding a gun. I feel really bad about it. I'm worrying if he will shoot himself? What would it be about otherwise? 

He will not. He is just showing off his gun xD
You don't seriously expect a guy to go from totally sane and functional to crazy in a day. Be resonable guys. Leo is just goofing around.

@Sine What the fuck haha. This is Instagram and he is just discovering, what he can do in this platform. Do you really expect someone, who has completely figured out himself as God to post some standard "#nofilter #havingfun" bullshit posts :D

Don't project your insecureness in public space onto someone is behaves radical in public sind 10 years. 

If I told you, what I have done during God realization, you would have assumed im dead by now :D No reason to not be a little nonchalant.

17 minutes ago, Sine said:

That is quite worrisome. That is not the Leo I came to know and admire. I don't know what he is going through currently, but if anyone here knows him personally, please reach out to him!

Edited by Nilsi

9 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

He will not. He is just showing off his gun xD
You don't seriously expect a guy to go from totally sane and functional to crazy in a day. Be resonable guys. Leo is just goofing around.

Okay. That's a good way to look at it, if it went really bad it would be going on for longer.

5 minutes ago, Vynce said:

What the fuck haha. This is Instagram and he is just discovering, what he can do in this platform. Do you really expect someone, who has completely figured out himself as God to post some standard "#nofilter #havingfun" bullshit posts :D

Don't project your insecureness in public space onto someone is behaves radical in public sind 10 years. 

If I told you, what I have done during God realization, you would have assumed im dead by now :D No reason to not be a little nonchalant.

Okay. Yes, I'm probably projecting my insecurities, you are right. I just felt I had to express my thoughts to you. Because of what I wrote earlier, I would feel really bad if he did it and I hadn't expressed my worries. Even though you are correct, since you have had God's realizations, I don't get why you wouldn't communicate in a more loving manner to me when I clearly feel anxious? - projections or not. It's not just "wtf" people actually do commit suicide sometimes just from one day to another <3 

7 minutes ago, Vynce said:

@Sine What the fuck haha. This is Instagram and he is just discovering, what he can do in this platform. Do you really expect someone, who has completely figured out himself as God to post some standard "#nofilter #havingfun" bullshit posts :D

You are not leading a spiritual community and have hundreds of people rely on you to guide them. 

Leo has always been quite responsible and always cared about being a good role model for us. This is completely out of line. I don't give a shit how awake you think you are, you can always lose your way and get caught up in darkness. 

All these childhood photos and now the gun. If that's not an obvious cry for help then I don't know what is. I don't buy it for one minute that he would seriously think that is what life is about. Just shooting yourself and letting that be your legacy and leaving all the people that rely on you with that. He has lost his way. I hope he makes it through this and we will all have a good laugh about it some day.

5 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

That is quite worrisome. That is not the Leo I came to know and admire. I don't know what he is going through currently, but if anyone here knows him personally, please reach out to him!

Yes, I feel the same. It feels very different and very sudden. But maybe like @Vynce and @LSD-Rumi said - he wouldn't just go straight to insane/suicidal in one day, but it would have shown earlier. But I don't know, when did he post all those netflix post on the blog. usually, he doesn't post mutually posts there on the same day, right? It's just when Wave became manic before his suicide one sign was that he posted weird things all the time, every hour. So that's why I'm thinking like this. but maybe it is just projections. I would just really hate it if something is actually wrong. But we can't really do anything when we are not his friends irl, so it's so frustrating right now. I wish I could just call him. 

TBH, the look in his eyes in the gun photo looks kind of eerie.  He looks really, really out of it.  I don't like the idea of someone being high as a kite on drugs and messing around with weapons, not a good combo.  The pics and blog videos also seem very random, like there isn't much that is coherent about them.  Even when I was manic and sick, my posts still had coherency to them.  I wonder what's going on in his mind?  I guess we'll have to wait and find out.  Please take care of yourself Leo, we care about you.

Edited by Loba

@Sine Yes, definitely one part of me sees the cosmic pseudo-nihilistic "laughing at existence" that he seems to have and the elevated sense of absurdity/profundity mixture and wants to just respond with levity and a complete abundance of laughter. The other part of me is concerned that he has lost his mind (at least temporarily) and is at risk of bringing harm to himself. If he did something regrettable, I'd feel bad about acting non-seriously. But I'm sure he'll be fine.

4 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Sine Yes, definitely one part of me sees the cosmic pseudo-nihilistic "laughing at existence" that he seems to have and the elevated sense of absurdity/profundity mixture and wants to just respond with levity and a complete abundance of laughter. The other part of me is concerned that he has lost his mind (at least temporarily) and is at risk of bringing harm to himself. If he did something regrettable, I'd feel bad about acting non-seriously. But I'm sure he'll be fine.

<3

If you don't think there is something off and weird about these posts you're basically gaslighting yourself.

It's very strange, very out of character, and very self-destructive.

Framing this as a positive thing is really silly. It clearly isn't

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

If you don't think there is something off and weird about these posts you're basically gaslighting yourself.

It's very strange, very out of character, and very self-destructive.

Framing this as a positive thing is really silly. It clearly isn't

Thank you. I don't know what worries me more, these picture or how this is downplayed as just a little quirky joke. Just look at the comments of this picture. Really makes you wonder...