Spiral Wizard

@Leo why are you posting this on Instagram?

147 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I think I can see your pubic hair lol

It‘s also kind of unsettling to read this random love letter to your cat. 

I mean, don’t get me wrong, you are free to post whatever you want. It just seems a little strange... I hope you are not going crazy ?

8C2A0FF3-B6FC-4E8D-ABD0-2715B9825200.jpeg

9DE5F984-411C-4B28-894C-663286B62DDC.jpeg

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Gave me Connor Murphy vibes lol, I guess Instagram makes people go weird.

But the Cat thing made me teary, so touching.

The blog posts from yesterday are also unusually strange. Maybe a hacker, maybe too much psychedelics, who knows. We all have our lowlights sometimes xD

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

It is his official account. He posted in the description in one of his videos and in the video he mentioned it his account. Psychedelics should be done with care and consideration. I’m not against it and I’m doing it but I think Leo doesn’t underline the costs of psychedelics nearly enough. His physical health situation is another dimension which is a blind spot. In one of his last pictures he looked very tired and/or sick. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

It is his official account. He posted in the description in one of his videos and in the video he mentioned it his account. Psychedelics should be done with care and consideration. I’m not against it and I’m doing it but I think Leo doesn’t underline the costs of psychedelics nearly enough. His physical health situation is another dimension which is a blind spot. In one of his last pictures he looked very tired and/or sick. 

What's the cost here? Assuming he did this while tripping and just wanted to share the Love he felt, while not being that in touch with conventional reality, that's really nothing to be ashamed of. No worse than getting drunk and doing some dumb shit that you would rather forget the next morning.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

What's the cost here? Assuming he did this while tripping and just wanted to share the Love he felt, while not being that in touch with conventional reality, that's really nothing to be ashamed of. No worse than getting drunk and doing some dumb shit that you would rather forget the next morning.

If it stays at loving his cat there is nothing wrong with that. ?

In Tate we trust

If anything, that should shake your narrow and stiff view of reality a bit. No problem in getting a bit freaky sometimes. This obviously threatens and undermines society and won't fly for too long if you plan on continuing to live as a human amongst humans.

11 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

@Leo Gura I think I can see your pubic hair lol

It‘s also kind of unsettling to read this random love letter to your cat. 

I mean, don’t get me wrong, you are free to post whatever you want. It just seems a little strange... I hope you are not going crazy ?

8C2A0FF3-B6FC-4E8D-ABD0-2715B9825200.jpeg

9DE5F984-411C-4B28-894C-663286B62DDC.jpeg

I'm mostly confused about him eating ice cream. I always thought he is on a strict carnivore diet.

I hope this is the future of social media: unstaged privat content, that dissolves ego bit by bit ;) 

Honestly it gives me a warm feeling in my heart. It’s very sweet. 

And I think although Connor Murphy caused a lot of damage for people who only have a shallow understanding of spirituality he also did a lot of good for people who were open enough. I loved his insane videos where he just broke all the rules of society. He definetly increased my consciousness through that. It’s just that he was to far gone and misunderstood a lot about spirituality. If Leo becomes a bit more “crazy“ but in a somewhat socially calibrated way then I would welcome that. 

Edited by Jannes

Looks like an attempt at integrating the lower stages. Might be conscious, or not.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

32 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Honestly it gives me a warm feeling in my heart. It’s very sweet. 

And I think although Connor Murphy caused a lot of damage for people who only have a shallow understanding of spirituality he also did a lot of good for people who were open enough. I loved his insane videos where he just broke all the rules of society. He definetly increased my consciousness through that. It’s just that he was to far gone and misunderstood a lot about spirituality. If Leo becomes a bit more “crazy“ but in a somewhat socially calibrated way then I would welcome that. 

I would like to see him grow up and use his platform for good. Let's not kid ourselves here, we all want to live in a functioning, flourishing society and not some mad relativistic clusterfuck. 

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Looks like an attempt at integrating the lower stages. Might be conscious, or not.

????????????

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

The blog posts from yesterday are also unusually strange. Maybe a hacker, maybe too much psychedelics, who knows. We all have our lowlights sometimes xD

The blog posts definitely give me the vibes of somebody who takes way too much psychedelics and then starts seeing patterns and connections everywhere that don't exist, almost in schizophrenic paranoia "the elites are beaming me messages through the TV" territory.

Does that one romantic comedy and HBO series really stand above any others as something truly profound that you should watch hundreds of times and contemplate deeply? Or is he just high af watching Netflix and everything looks profound?

Maybe this is the 10% shit he warned that he'd be incorporating into his teachings as a test for us xD

Edited by Yarco

U guys are actually crazy... you guys are creepy 

Leave him be

Edited by NYMPHAI

Yeah that ice cream ones kinda strange like haha. I say, full dick pic, or nothing, no inbetween.

...theory; stirring controversy?

Edited by Aaron p

1 minute ago, NYMPHAI said:

U guys are actually crazy... you guys are creepy af man wow 

Leave him be

"How dare you question anything the guru does!"

This is definitely bizarre enough for it to be justified to talk about it. If your boss would post pictures like that you would question if that is a guy you want to rely on to be able to feed your kids.

20 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Maybe this is the 10% shit he warned that he'd be incorporating into his teachings as a test for us xD

Yes, I think it could be something like this. Otherwise, I'd be worried if it continues

37 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Talk about plausible deniability.