Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pablo_aka_god

Next day after mushroom first trip, miss that state

8 posts in this topic

Yesterday I had my first psychedelic experience, I took 1.5g of dry mushrooms in a forest with a friend and it was a wonderful and deeply profound experience where I felt in a space where I was deeply loved and accepted by nature I also felt grateful for all the things I have in my life: I have good friends, family, a career I like a lot(don't love it but like it a lot), I'm good financially wise and young(27 years old).

However today I feel sad because I deeply miss that space of acceptance and love. even though my life is good it also requires a lot of work and it's hard/boring a lot of the time, compared with the space where I was yesterday my life feels like shit I feel like wanting to live in a park taking mushrooms every day and not working anymore or doing the bare minimum just to get a stable income to pay for food and housing :)

Have you guys experienced this? how did you approach it?

Edited by pablo_aka_god

@pablo_aka_god Always notice and think about why there is that space in that trip, later you can contemplate it and integrate the experience in sober every day life. You need to understand that those experiences can be integrated and it feels so wonderful to live life filled with Love that you practiced for so long. You saw what you need to do, now do it, build up and later take more.

Mahadev

@pablo_aka_god

It is common to hit a peak and then have a bit of a crash.

Use that as motivation for your baseline consciousness work. And to work on some of the more practical aspects of your life. How can you create more experiences like that on a regular basis, besides just taking mushrooms?

Well, you’ll trip again soon. Give yourself time to integrate and also use that state as a goal worth improving your current daily state. 

dont rush or go overboard. Take Time and integrate. Respect the substance.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@pablo_aka_god I wanna add that on a Daily basis when you have some time bring those insights from your trip to mind and contemplate about them, it will help you integrate them faster.

After my trips a couple of week after I still get insights when I think about my trip and what I saw. That's integration! After you have build up some of those insights then do more. But give yourself atleast 2-4 weeks between trips.

Mahadev

On 7/24/2022 at 3:53 PM, pablo_aka_god said:

However today I feel sad because I deeply miss that space of acceptance and love. even though my life is good it also requires a lot of work and it's hard/boring a lot of the time, compared with the space where I was yesterday my life feels like shit I feel like wanting to live in a park taking mushrooms every day and not working anymore or doing the bare minimum just to get a stable income to pay for food and housing :)

Have you guys experienced this? how did you approach it?

That is just the character (the false you) that feels this way. The real you loves everything.  Watch this video. You are just suffering your thoughts. You only suffer your thoughts in life. How you interpret your experience in life determines how life feels. 

https://youtu.be/EokHiVt0KeU

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

you can reach that state every day with meditation. the mushrooms have shown you the goal. now work on it a bit

Beauty is found in presence and so the question is just, why are you not being present in your day to day life? Where are your contractions? Where do you desire to expand? What areas of your life aren't fully what you would like them to be? Are you even becoming honest about what you desire and lust after? Do you even dare to dream? And do you have the courage to go after that? Don't aim to have a good life. Aim to have the life you want. 

Psychedelics open you up to the present moment and it's beauty. You flow and play. And it connects you to the feeling of it. God is just showing you what's possible when you get present. It's holding your hand and giving you a glimpse. But then you are on your own when you get sober and you have to gain that strength and clarity to walk the path that will lead you to embody the types of things that will ultimately let you access presence. And it starts with dreaming and honesty.

During your day to day life, you just aren't at that level of presence. Your consciousness isn't flowing expansively. It's stuck in the mind, into limiting beliefs and certain embodied states of emotion which are limiting you as well. You are looping inside a certain vibrational reality which you are not choosing freely. It has been chosen for you. 

So now choose what you want and start planting the seeds that will be tomorrows success. Happiness emerges through planting seeds and watering them. Consider which seeds you can plant today. Some important seeds are a healthy diet, a good sleep schedule and daily meditation. Doing that consistently will already increase your baseline state of consciousness.

Treat life like a lucid dream. Look in front of you and imagine if it were really a dream and you could choose who you would be. Where would you travel to? Who would you meet? What car would you drive? How would your day look like? What types of communities would you be involved with? What would you create? What would you contribute? What emotions are there? 

Walk that outer journey which is your dreams. You will have to grow internally as you walk that outer journey. And then you'll have it. You'll enter a stage of life where you have fulfilled that desire and now it's off your mind. You embodied it, you integrated it and you let it go from your mind. One less worry. One step closer to liberating yourself. Each step gets you closer to presence and with each bit presence you get a bit more beauty.