ajasatya

One Day With Leo

12 posts in this topic

how's it like to live leo's life one day?

unborn Truth

I am sure he said at least a thousand times that he doesn't want to do it and that his life is nothing special or video worthy. Why do your egos still insist on this? Is this a form of worship or do you lack something in your own life? I am not really against it, but I also can't see a legit reason why people want this all the time, despite him saying no to it so often. I am curious, enlighten me pls.

Edited by Life Coach

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

I think it's will not be a good depiction. There is much more going on to anyones lives than the eye can see and many people will takes a video like this as if thats everything there is. It's not wrong but I prefer to keep it in the realm of imagination since that is limitless.

@Life Coach it's not for me lol

when people i know get closer to me and start to see how my daily happiness flows, they become inspired to engage in a meditation habit and work towards liberation themselves.

we can't say that studying the daily practice of someone else works for everyone but it does work for many people.

unborn Truth

This would definitely be a great video with lots of insights.

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

@Life Coach  Because you said you're curious, I thought I'd give a stab at answering, "Why would anyone care what Leo does in a day?"  :) I can understand why Leo wouldn't want to (and probably never will) make a "Day in the Life of Leo" video. But on the other hand, I can completely understand why people are so curious. 

Reason 1: People are curious about someone they like/someone who is different from them. I'm a JHS teacher, and once I've built a reputation with my students, they are sincerely interested about what I do in my daily life after the bells rings. The more I like someone, the more curious I become about their life. I don't know Leo, but after watching his videos for hundreds of hours, I start to feel like I do know him (even though this feeling of knowing him is mostly false). Therefore, I too am curious about his life.
Reason 2: Leo is more spiritually accomplished than (probably) the majority of his viewers. Therefore, surely people are looking to emulate his life. Are they lacking something in their life, as you suggested? Probably. I most certainly am, and I suspect most people are. :D Sometimes emulating people you respect is good way to learn some good new habits.

I'm not necessarily saying people are justified in wanting to see a video of Leo's life, but rather, these are probably their reasons why. :)

Full of a lot of theory and not much practical. Does anyone know of the courses he offers has any practical skills or it that just theory too? Something to keep the mind inquiring. Does anyone else understand this question? Like something That can fit into a schedule to do on a daily basis that's not reading or mediatation or excercise or eating right or taking vitamins. Something is missing I can't find it. I'm looking for self. 

@SMC there are plenty of things to do. When you read or watch a video, do the exercises. set goals, review them every day, and take action consistently. Journal, plan, review your life (what is working, what isn't working). Do visualizations and affirmations. Contemplate. Practice specific skills you want to develop.

@CreativeInertia All of that is done you should see my journal it's fucking amazing I should publish it. Everything you just named off is fucking perfected. I live a cat life though like something is out there I just can't or don't know how to do the excercise. not sure if there some knowledge out there I'm unaware of like an actual excercise that I don't already do.... guess nobody is ever going to understand my question.. you don't understand what I'm trying to ask. Is life just a place to be blissfully ignorant and I'm suppose to just chill here because I feel like there is very hard work to get done but I don't know what it is or how or where to get started. 

I know Leo has said that his day isn't interesting, but it's very interesting to me! I want to see it! :) 

On 3/9/2017 at 6:39 AM, Kloof said:

@Life Coach  

Reason 1: People are curious about someone they like/someone who is different from them. I'm a JHS teacher, and once I've built a reputation with my students, they are sincerely interested about what I do in my daily life after the bells rings. The more I like someone, the more curious I become about their life. I don't know Leo, but after watching his videos for hundreds of hours, I start to feel like I do know him (even though this feeling of knowing him is mostly false). Therefore, I too am curious about his life.
Reason 2: Leo is more spiritually accomplished than (probably) the majority of his viewers. Therefore, surely people are looking to emulate his life. Are they lacking something in their life, as you suggested? Probably. I most certainly am, and I suspect most people are. :D Sometimes emulating people you respect is good way to learn some good new habits.

I'm not necessarily saying people are justified in wanting to see a video of Leo's life, but rather, these are probably their reasons why. :)

2 great points :) agreed!

''Firmness in Love"