wayneleekw

Being Intuitively Spiritual And What it Means

7 posts in this topic

What does it mean to be intuitively spiritual and high consciousness? I am an INFP (idealist / healer).

I am sensitive and intuitively can read low-consciousness from a mile away (deceit, corruption, meaningless jobs, materialism, petty human bullshit, etc.). Matrix shit.

I am drawn to nature, divinity, play piano, have traveled to the Himalayas, and photographed it. I never knew why I was such a free spirit that was so creative and attracted to the divine, but I'm starting to understand it a bit more now. The understanding is: the whole time I was connecting with God. I unconsciously was playing piano, traveling, and doing photography of the Milky Way to connect with God.

But in the more advanced and metaphysical sense, what does this mean? What does this mean in the eyes of God (God realization)? Why do I feel this intrinsic divine Love in my heart more than the average person? 

Never before have I read something and felt like I related to someone so much.  My relationship to spirituality doesn't have to do with words or symbols and it's all intuitive and with feelings and nature.  In my life I find myself in situations where I want to explain this to someone so we can have common ground and respect for our approaches to this aspect of life, but what's most important to us is beyond words and it's hard to convey to other people. I am also an INFP, Also play piano, relate to pretty much everything else you said as well.  I would say I am proud of you for how you are living your life ,it seems you have gotten out free to really flourish.

@Mulky I have not because I highly struggle in the practical side of things. 

On 24.7.2022 at 11:05 AM, wayneleekw said:

Why do I feel this intrinsic divine Love in my heart more than the average person? 

Because that is your purpose. That is who you are.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Because you're trying to wake yourself up and those things are all leading you to it.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing @Carl-Richard Sure seems like it. I have been struggling with this so hard because my whole life I have been trying to incorporate this connection into a job, and have been chasing this feeling the whole time. Now I realize, maybe don't chase it anymore, but instead meditate and connect with this divinity in the present moment without physically doing it (eg: traveling to an exotic country, admiring mountains)