The Mystical Man

Scared of doing DMT

74 posts in this topic

@Jake Chambers I stopped blindly believing decades ago. I can only know spiritual truths in my own field of experience. By listening and reading others i only inform myself, nothing else.

@Jake Chambers I share your opinion. 

Leo thinks He tripped so much on 5 meo like no one else and he searches in public teachers for (who dont share deep knowledge to normal people in public) the same realizations he had and therefore concludes he had the deepest understanding. 

Just as an Example. My girlfriend had construct awareness even before She touched any psychedelic. She can at will merge into Universe during day. Since her childhood. 

Her first trip on 100 micro lsd she had God realization on instant. She trips almost ever week full dose. For one year so far. She is young and spiritual gifted with paranormal abilitys. 

One time She read on internet the effects on a 100 micro lsd for normal people. She said thats what she experiences sober all the time without taking anything. So from 3 to 29 years old She has therefore tripped 365x26 about 10.000 days!!!!! 

if She go further She will for sure outreach leo's level of consciousness and understanding in many different aspects. 

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

Careful about listening to Leo’s claim that all other teachings are dream teachings inside of the dream, implying that his teaching is outside of the dream.

He's saying specifically that his teachings have come from experiences or maybe non-experience would be a better word from the nothingness that gives form to reality.

I have done a lot of psychedelic contemplation trips which have become profound beyond words, going magnitudes deeper than the trip before.

Just as a side note, this parallels my own experience experimenting with certain yogic and western consciousness-altering disciplines. It seems that whenever you do something to alter your state of consciousness, doing more of the same tends to produce more powerful results with seemingly no upper limit to the degree of intensity and novelty possible.

1 hour ago, Jake Chambers said:

I am still trying to figure out his degree of Awokeness, I asked him a question about Consciousness in another thread. But it is clear to me that he is not in the top tier level of this planet, even though he mistakenly thinks he is above all teachers and people.

I am at least a little skeptical of this, the human species is incredibly primitive. I realize, however, that I likely haven't searched hard enough for advanced human entities because of my judgment that I reached from observations of the masses. Do you have any advice for me if I wanted to find more conscious and powerful humans, some kind of secret organization of monks or something?

@Jake Chambers Also, I'm curious to know about your understanding of how 5 MEO DMT impacts humans.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

33 minutes ago, OBEler said:

My girlfriend had construct awareness even before She touched any psychedelic. She can at will merge into Universe during day. Since her childhood. 

This woman is a westerner? Where did you find such an unusually gifted specimen?

@Bojan V Careful about listening to Leo’s claim that all other teachings are dream teachings inside of the dream, implying that his teaching is outside of the dream. When in fact his teachings are also inside the dream and not higher but actually lower than many teachings I could list. 

Leo is Awake, but not to the degree he compares himself to other teachers he doesn’t find Awake, not by a long shot.
Just like Leo I have done a lot of psychedelic contemplation trips which have become profound beyond words, going magnitudes deeper than the trip before. He is right that real deep tripping requires a lot of prior trips, and that for example your 150th trip’s depth can never ever be reached or even imagined that there could be such a trip, in your first 100 trips.

However he is simply wrong about many claims about reality and God that he makes. I am saying that I and others are more Awake than Leo. Leo says there are none more Awake than him. Believe what you want. But it is simply my job to tell the truth when faced with falsehood. I am not saying that Leo is a con, I am saying he has fallen in some epistemological and spiritual traps and is just wrong and deluded about some very core things. I know he wouldn’t like me saying these things but it is simply true.

One day he’ll understand.

I think anyone who continually harps on how awake they are are full of shit period. 

The moment you claim yourself to be awake in such a distinctive, comparative manner is by definition a deviation of an awake state that is solidifying one’s illusory seperateness and is thus no longer awake. 

1 minute ago, Ry4n said:

I think anyone who continually harps on how awake they are are full of shit period. 

I agree with that, but I'm open-minded enough to entertain such things anyway.

2 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

The moment you claim yourself to be awake in such a distinctive, comparative manner is by definition a deviation of an awake state that is solidifying one’s illusory seperateness and is thus no longer awake. 

Well, in my own understanding awareness as we're describing it here boils down to the degree of lucidity of the entity. Or basically, if you realize that you've been interacting with your own mind and that's what reality is, or whether you realize yourself to be God. So nonduality probably isn't necessary for awakening, certainly it wasn't in my own experience anyway. They're like two different aspects of higher consciousness experience, though because most people will awaken through psychedelics which tend to produce non-dual experiences, it seems probable that you'll experience both at some point, and because of that the two are likely to be conflated.

On 8/8/2022 at 9:23 AM, JuliusCaesar said:

I agree with that, but I'm open-minded enough to entertain such things anyway.

I mean it's ego activity at the end of the day, there really truly is no such thing as an enlightened person, only enlightened knowing of God recognising itself through a finite lens that has returned to its source, that isn't just some neo-advaita hogwash, that's a real aspect of awakening that requires the complete collapse of all distinctions; the ego -identity is so finite it cannot hold that level of infinity, so it's weird to apply credit for it, it feels more like it's simply being taken along for the ride.

"So nonduality probably isn't necessary for awakening, certainly it wasn't in my own experience anyway."

There's certainly way more to spirituality then just non-duality no doubt. It's just that for me at least the complete collapse of all distinctions is at the heart and centre of the very essence of God first and foremost, and from that place you can understand its activities in more dualistic ways because from that place springs a narrative. I would say DMT is the ultimate psychedelic for understanding the dualistic activities of God consciousness for example which can be just as important as the non-dual. 

Adeptus described it as there being the "This, that...and the nothing", with certain psychedelics like 5-meo touching the divine nothing, and psychedelics like DMT touching the "this and that" if that makes any sense at all lol. It's as if the Nothing recontextualises the entire narrative that springs from it. So I think we definitely agree here. Both are important to me, and even more important is to subsequently integrate that with one's human experience. 

I've decided to delay a big DMT experience, possibly until next year, because there is no need to rush. I don't want to create a negative experience from which I might need to recover for four years:

I think I need a more mature psyche. In the meantime, I will learn more about DMT:

I'm also reading the book: DMT: The Spirit Molecule.

Maybe I should try mushrooms before I try DMT?

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

On 8/9/2022 at 10:28 PM, Ry4n said:

. It's just that for me at least the complete collapse of all distinctions is at the heart and centre of the very essence of God first and foremost, and from that place you can understand its activities in more dualistic ways because from that place springs a narrative.

The knowledge that everything is one thing and not many brings incredible clarity, and most likely you'll only be able to realize such a thing from non-dual experience, though there are other perhaps less likely ways of doing it.

On 8/9/2022 at 10:28 PM, Ry4n said:

I would say DMT is the ultimate psychedelic for understanding the dualistic activities of God consciousness for example which can be just as important as the non-dual. 

What makes you say this? From what I gather, most humans experience hyper-dimensional aliens and deities on DMT. So it would seem to me that we're more so studying God in the form of lesser gods and goddesses. As opposed to having God consciousness in the highest capacity of duality that God consciousness can afford. Though I suppose you could argue there's some kind of hypothetical upper limit to this, beyond which non-duality becomes effectively mandatory to go any further. However, it would be my contention that such a limit is likely to be arbitrary and therefore can be dropped.

Tried it a few times this week and mostly just got some swirly colors. My pupils were dilated completely, I could see increased symmetry in textures, and some moving and warping and color enhancements, but not much really happened beyond that. Obviously I got a relatively weak dose, but I did have a fair bit of anxiety built up about smoking the dmt, and how chill it turned out to be at the dose i got helped to reassure me that i didnt need to worry as much. I wouldnt say it was a letdown, because I still enjoyed it, but it definitely was not a significant enough experience to convince me that DMT might be preferred over mushrooms or LSD since this small dose didn't bring me any insights or anything. It was like the visuals of 3 grams of mushrooms for 15 minutes, but the headspace of like half a gram, so it wasn't as radically reality altering as I had been bracing myself for. I definitely plan on going deeper, but I'm glad the lower dose went as well as it did. Was a good place to start.

3 hours ago, QQQ said:

Strong awareness from spiritual work that experiences such as entities are a projection of thoughts and beliefs (feels like the most likely issue in that others may experience these entities as a ‘bridging’ effect to allow them to process what is going on in a more rational/sane way. The mine projects the insights and learning by projecting an entity or angel to make the experience more comfortable/bearable/relatable)

I think how you experience a psychedelic session depends heavily on the developmental stage of the psyche and level of consciousness. The same is true of life itself. When you do this work long enough, you stop experiencing yourself, life, others, and God in the way most people experience these things. 

I doubt I would encounter entities on DMT. My hope is that DMT will take me to pure consciousness. I used to think that visuals are profound, but, as it turns out, there's nothing more profound than the immaculate source of existence.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

I don't think I've ever listened to this:

It's good.

On 12/8/2022 at 2:50 AM, JuliusCaesar said:

What makes you say this? From what I gather, most humans experience hyper-dimensional aliens and deities on DMT. So it would seem to me that we're more so studying God in the form of lesser gods and goddesses. As opposed to having God consciousness in the highest capacity of duality that God consciousness can afford. Though I suppose you could argue there's some kind of hypothetical upper limit to this, beyond which non-duality becomes effectively mandatory to go any further. However, it would be my contention that such a limit is likely to be arbitrary and therefore can be dropped.

Hyper-dimensional entities would just be one example of dualistic activities of God consciousness, literally everything that’s manifested would be an example, I’m only saying DMT shows you the depth of God’s infinite manifestation the most quite literally; it would take obscene doses of other psychedelics to get that. But yes virtually anything that is manifest is to be regarded as not the “ultimate” reality where there is nothing but God (non-duality) at least in the eyes of a mystic. 

Of course the closer you get to God the further away from manifestation you go, akin to being burned away in the sun, at a certain point nothing exists but that single light, which I think is a good analogy.

It depends on what aspect of reality we regard as more important in the first place. To me from the eyes of God nothing is seperate so non-duality does become mandatory at a certain point, yet paradoxically to subsequently split away from that oneness into diversity is equally as necessary to show the infinite power of God. I don’t look at one level of reality as being more valid than another, only that one reality is more fundamental and unchanging than another, but all those levels that are diverse and fluctuating are still valid. 

So in summary the Truth begins with Non-duality but ultimately goes beyond it. 

On 8/7/2022 at 4:18 PM, Jake Chambers said:

@Bojan V

One day he’ll understand.

^Jake Chambers created Leo...and is talking about one day he'll understand. LOL!!!!!

Yes...one day you will realize....you were criticizing yourself the entire time. Very hilarious!!!!

There is nobody more woke, the only thing that can awaken....is YOU. Everyone else...is just a hallucination, no more believable than than hallucinations in your dreams.

Basically Leo is a DMT Entity....in fact he is a Machine Elf. Haven't you all noticed this by now? 

So yeah......continue trying to discredit the machine elf you created....makes perfect sense.

I'm guilty of it too, so I'm not alone in this....I just know...I'm just talking to a hallucination. A very intricately designed one.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86