The Mystical Man

Scared of doing DMT

74 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

Great investment. Also works for 5-meo perfectly 

I know that video. I basically have the same set up. 

But maybe my drip tip is too short?

Setup.jpeg

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

On 7/30/2022 at 8:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

All of the stuff attained and taught by teachers of nonduality is still within the dream. Same with Buddhism.

You have been tricked into a spiritual nondual dream by people who have never realized what God is and who have fooled themselves and their students into thinking they awoke.

People like Shinzen Young, Spira, Bernardo Kastrup, Tolle, Mooji, Ken Wilber, Daniel Ingram, Frank Yang, Nahm, Winter Knight, etc.

It's all more dreaming.

I have warned you guys repeated against this. You guys think I am being arrogant but I am just telling you how it is.

What about Sadhguru?

I just went to a Vipassana retreat, and now I'm starting to see that there are severe limitations to path's that many people consider are pure and efficient.

5 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

I know that video. I basically have the same set up. 

But maybe my drip tip is too short?

Setup.jpeg

You basically don't even need the drip tip. That black short but wide drip tip you have there is all you need, no need for the thin thing.

What RDA is that? Is your mesh sheet SS316L? You may need to use a different temperature setting than in the instructional video, different sized mesh sheets require different temperatures (or temperature settings, the number on the screen isn't actually the temperature it is producing). You can do a quick vaporization test with small amounts to see how well it vaporizes.

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

35 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

What RDA is that? 

Mesh RDA (VandyVape)

36 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

Is your mesh sheet SS316L?

Yes.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Well that sums it up, smoke is combusted substances, while vapor is evaporated substances containing liquids. Vapor isn't as abusive to your lungs as smoke is. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

@BuddhistLover Probably better defined as substances containing oils or moisture. If you melt DMT on to some mesh, the waxy substance can be vaporised into a pleasant pale “smoke”. It can also be scorched such that you inhale black smoke.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

On 7/24/2022 at 3:29 AM, The Mystical Man said:

It took me a long time to finally procure DMT, and now that I have it, I'm too scared to take it. I have experience with standard doses of AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, and 1V-LSD, so basically acid, but nothing else. I respect DMT, because it's a different class of psychedelics, and the idea that it kicks in so quickly scares me. My fear is that I might stop breathing; that fear always comes up during a psychedelic session, and that fear keeps me from fully surrendering. I can feel the shortness of breath on 10 ug of 1V-LSD.

I don't think there is anything you can say to make it easier for me, but I still felt like sharing. 

@The Mystical Man mdma synergizes very nicely with dmt, I intent on doing it very soon. if your a large individual do 130-150mg of mdma an hour before you trip, if your skinny try 100-120mg of mdma an hour before you trip. you'll also have about 2.5 hours where you'll be feeling a lotttttt better for tripping on DMT so you can do one, two or multiple DMT trips within that time frame...your also basically guaranteed not just a good trip but an amazing trip if you preface your dmt trip(s) with a nice solid dose of mdma. (mdma is also notoriously impure off the street and is addictive so if you take it, get it from trusted source and not often). :)

Edited by Aaron p

@Leo Gura didn't you in one of your 5-meo videos say that "if the buddha had Sony this is what kind of video he would be recording"? were you not having a god awakening in that trip? 

That's the great thing about DMT. The fear never really goes away no matter how many times you blast off, not fully anyway.

I don't necessarily agree with some of the advice regarding small doses, at least when you're vaporizing xtals. I've personally found pre-breakthrough doses to be extremely uncomfortable because you're still partly in your body and partly shattered in sort of blended state of consciousness. It's not very nice.

If you want a nice introductory experience I would suggest making a 20% - 30% changa blend and puffing on it this way. Just start with half a cone first as you can still blast yourself off until you've tested your changa potency and/or your interaction with the molecule.

The herbs in changa tend to synchronize with the body better and it provides a more grounding experience without blasting yourself to smithereens. There are many recipes online for different changa blends but this is probably my all time classic favorite blend from down under:

• 30% ayahuasca vine and/or leaf
  • 20% mullein
  • 20% passionflower
  • 20% peppermint
  • 5% calendula
  • 5% blue lotus

I also like to use different flowers and herbs to create a really funky looking blend that is interesting to look at and pleasant to smoke, see attached photo.

With that said until you've experienced a true breakthrough you haven't really done the trick with DMT. Anytime I've had a really scary experience on spice I will wait a while until my mindset is clear and I'll smoke in the morning under a bright sun. The sun is very healing and I've found you're much more likely to have a pleasant experience in the morning under the sun with the spirit molecule.

I believe the serotonin and melatonin levels in your brain have an influence aswell but night time DMT consumption isn't for the faint of heart. I am also very selective on the type of music as I have found sound greatly alters the experience also. 

The only way to know is to experiment. Safe travels.

changa.jpg

Edited by Bujo

On 30/07/2022 at 5:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

All of the stuff attained and taught by teachers of nonduality is still within the dream. Same with Buddhism.

You have been tricked into a spiritual nondual dream by people who have never realized what God is and who have fooled themselves and their students into thinking they awoke.

People like Shinzen Young, Spira, Bernardo Kastrup, Tolle, Mooji, Ken Wilber, Daniel Ingram, Frank Yang, Nahm, Winter Knight, etc.

It's all more dreaming.

I have warned you guys repeated against this. You guys think I am being arrogant but I am just telling you how it is.

The DMT and all the other drugs you took are also within the dream. 

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

1 hour ago, mp22 said:

The DMT and all the other drugs you took are also within the dream. 

Things within a dream can take you outside of the dream. It can be literally anything, but some things are more effective than others. For instance, it's much easier to awaken as a human using 30mg of 5MEO DMT than it is with 30 oz of granite rock.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 7/30/2022 at 9:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's when you'll realize that nonduality and Buddhism are bullshit.

When you speak of non-duality as bullshit, do you mean the human concept of nonduality is bullshit or the phenomenon of non-duality itself? 

Are you criticizing Buddhism and various spiritual teachers because they are pointing to the wrong thing or because their pointing method/process just sucks?

@Hello from Russia Mostly the people who teach you nonduality are actually teaching you from within a dream where they think they are awake and being spiritual, but have actually replaced the materialist conceptual dream with a nondual conceptual dream.

Nonduality becomes a worldview of its own, just like any other worldview. It's not the same as realizing that you are imagining everything, including nonduality. Although of course reality is One. So that much is true. But there is a lot more to awakening than realizing that everything is One.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Things within a dream can take you outside of the dream. It can be literally anything, but some things are more effective than others. For instance, it's much easier to awaken as a human using 30mg of 5MEO DMT than it is with 30 oz of granite rock.

So things being in the dream is not a criteria for things not being real/illusory (which is  Leo's point)

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

On 04/08/2022 at 5:05 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Hello from Russia Mostly the people who teach you nonduality are actually teaching you from within a dream where they think they are awake and being spiritual, but have actually replaced the materialist conceptual dream with a nondual conceptual dream.

Nonduality becomes a worldview of its own, just like any other worldview. It's not the same as realizing that you are imagining everything, including nonduality. Although of course reality is One. So that much is true. But there is a lot more to awakening than realizing that everything is One.

Does anything more even matter?

The drug cuts off thoughts completely at that point IME. Though I barely remember whatsoever, I'm pretty sure that happened.

The afterglow when thoughts come back and you process what happened, seems good enough for whatever anyone might want.

Probably most of the people you have in mind had a brief experience like that.

19 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

Be very careful guys. Leo is not Awake.

@Jake Chambers whats your favourite video of Leo's bro? And why 

@Jake Chambers

On 6. 8. 2022 at 3:31 PM, Jake Chambers said:

Be very careful guys. Leo is not Awake.

Careful about what? And how do you know if he or anyone else is awake or not?

@Bojan V Careful about listening to Leo’s claim that all other teachings are dream teachings inside of the dream, implying that his teaching is outside of the dream. When in fact his teachings are also inside the dream and not higher but actually lower than many teachings I could list. 

Leo is Awake, but not to the degree he compares himself to other teachers he doesn’t find Awake, not by a long shot.
Just like Leo I have done a lot of psychedelic contemplation trips which have become profound beyond words, going magnitudes deeper than the trip before. He is right that real deep tripping requires a lot of prior trips, and that for example your 150th trip’s depth can never ever be reached or even imagined that there could be such a trip, in your first 100 trips.

However he is simply wrong about many claims about reality and God that he makes. I am saying that I and others are more Awake than Leo. Leo says there are none more Awake than him. Believe what you want. But it is simply my job to tell the truth when faced with falsehood. I am not saying that Leo is a con, I am saying he has fallen in some epistemological and spiritual traps and is just wrong and deluded about some very core things. I know he wouldn’t like me saying these things but it is simply true.

One day he’ll understand.

Edited by Jake Chambers

I am still trying to figure out his degree of Awokeness, I asked him a question about Consciousness in another thread. But it is clear to me that he is not in the top tier level of this planet, even though he mistakenly thinks he is above all teachers and people.

He also stated that all teachers just want to connect with other people and are not hungry for the truth. While it is true that many are not hungry for the truth, it’s a laughable notion that they just want connection and thats it. The number one reason people do spirituality is to end suffering.

I’d say that statement has something to with his solipsistic shadow, and projecting the in his mind unreasonable motivation to want to connect with others. The statement reminds me of the meme with the party and that one guy standing in the corner, in this case saying “they don’t even know they are Alone”. Leo thinks he is above all people because he is the only one who dares to give up connection and a sense of “Other” in the pursuit of truth. Even though that is false, many spiritual seekers doubt others existing. But he thinks that they would never dare and he is the only one heroic enough to do so.

Zoom out on his entire life and teachings and posts and it becomes easy to spot where his shadows lie.

Edited by Jake Chambers