The Mystical Man

Scared of doing DMT

74 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Wait, what do you mean non duality is bullshit? Big enough dose of this shit takes you into a complete non dual hogwash, in what way is it bullshit? 

Watch this video. Non duality is B.S. because it is still creating a distinction in how it is taught. The simplest explanation is God is imagination.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/dpt-the-other-god-molecule. This is why Leo is going to change and revamp how he teaches because he is realizing they are still complicating things in how they lead people to the truth. This video is a TOTAL AWAKENING. I don't perceive how you can reduce it any further.  

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

All of the stuff attained and taught by teachers of nonduality is still within the dream. Same with Buddhism.

You have been tricked into a spiritual nondual dream by people who have never realized what God is and who have fooled themselves and their students into thinking they awoke.

People like Shinzen Young, Spira, Bernardo Kastrup, Tolle, Mooji, Ken Wilber, Daniel Ingram, Frank Yang, Nahm, Winter Knight, etc.

It's all more dreaming.

I have warned you guys repeated against this. You guys think I am being arrogant but I am just telling you how it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura i understand your point but yet the stuff they teach is still valid and implemented in your life changes the quality of life and raises your state of consciousness when deeply realised for oneself.. of course this is still dreaming… but what choice is there on a day to day basis when everything that is, is dreaming.. to neglect the wisdom of these teachers even though its not god realisation would be false if one can validate non duality and other insights about reality etc for him/herself..obviously i had no god realisation until yet so i am just curious. 

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All of the stuff attained and taught by teachers of nonduality is still within the dream. Same with Buddhism.

Isn't Nirvana outside of the dream? Maybe it is not God-realization, but somehow outside of the dream anyway.

Jorge Ferrer's notion of the Ocean of Participation with many shores would maybe be a good description of this conundrum.

In that description The Ocean of Participation would be God, and Nirvana, No-self, Heaven and all the other types of awakenings would be different shores of the same Ocean.

39 minutes ago, StillnessSpeaks said:

@Leo Gura i understand your point but yet the stuff they teach is still valid and implemented in your life changes the quality of life

Sure

Same could be said of what JP teaches.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. and what you teach too. Like any teaching. there is only one way to go deeper, and that is to do it yourself, free of any ideas.

still, really yours works. something like: if this guy says there is that, and it's possible to realize, I want to realize too. Let's go there.  not as teaching, but as inspiration.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Leo Gura Which teacher is truly awakened then?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I've been trying to smoke DMT, but the smoke is very harsh. When I try to inhale the smoke, it burns my throat, forcing me to cough. How am I supposed to hold that smoke in my lungs for ten seconds? I think I wasted most of my DMT just by trying to smoke it properly. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Dude, If get my hands on some DMT, I would smoke the whole thing in a day :P

5 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

I've been trying to smoke DMT, but the smoke is very harsh. When I try to inhale the smoke, it burns my throat, forcing me to cough. How am I supposed to hold that smoke in my lungs for ten seconds? I think I wasted most of my DMT just by trying to smoke it properly. 

You just have to get used to it. And don't burn it. I coughed very bad initially. Just try your best to hold it down.

You can close your mouth and your body just tries to cough on repeat like a frog or some shit.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have been tricked into a spiritual nondual dream by people who have never realized what God is and who have fooled themselves and their students into thinking they awoke.

People like Shinzen Young, Spira, Bernardo Kastrup, Tolle, Mooji, Ken Wilber, Daniel Ingram, Frank Yang, Nahm, Winter Knight, etc.

It's all more dreaming.

I have warned you guys repeated against this. You guys think I am being arrogant but I am just telling you how it is.

Where do you see yourself fitting into this?

I can give you my perspective on it, which is, that like all of these teachers, you have had your peak experiences and now try to guide people toward them. None of these people claim to be awake in the sense that youre using the word. You are the equivalent of some Q anon internet troll, who has realized that the government is corrupt and is now talking shit about activists and NGOs, which at least try to do something about it. What are these people supposed to teach? The only reason you have heard of them is because they try to teach SOMETHING. 

You act like youre above this but youre not.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's all more dreaming.

Isn't God realization still within the dream? 

10 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

You are burning it with improper vape technique. When vaped properly it isn't smoke, it is vapor, and it doesn't taste bad or burn.

Study the right vaping technique.

12 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Great investment. Also works for 5-meo perfectly 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@Leo Gura Isn't smoking and vaping the same thing? If you're vaping you're smoking, smoking on that dmt pipe bro. 

Edited by BuddhistLover

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, BuddhistLover said:

@Leo Gura Isn't smoking and vaping the same thing?

No

1 hour ago, BuddhistLover said:

@Leo Gura Isn't smoking and vaping the same thing? If you're vaping you're smoking, smoking on that dmt pipe bro. 

Smoke and vapor are most definitely not the same thing. Smoke is produced when a substance undergoes combustion. Vapor is produced simply by heating up a liquid until it turns into vapor.

Edited by thepixelmonk