Happy Lizard

Rib cage sticking out to the left

7 posts in this topic

I have noticed recently that my left rib cage is sticking out to the left more than the right side, I've never really noticed that before.

I've had x-rays and had doctors look at my spine last year and no one have mentioned any problem with my spine. I'm mentioning this as I had costocondritis last year (first time of my life getting this) and took a number of x-rays, but no doctor mentioned that  this might be due to a ribcage rotation or anything of like that.

a few months ago, I visited an Osteopathic and he pointed out that when I lay down my left ribs stick out more than the right. I didn't know what he meant until I looked online for people noticing a slightly more sticking out ribcage.

like I said I've never noticed this before or had any doubts, I'd even say that now that I'm looking at the mirror, I'm sure that there is a difference than how I remember my ribcage looking at least a year go.

in the past two years however I was doing a rotation movement, bringing my arm towards my body and twisting to the left ( it was the only thing that helped me recover from my costo symptoms ) I did this twisting motion almost everyday, and I'm worried that this might shifted my ribcage. 

I'm wonder if there's a way to help reverse this rotation? ask me for more details if you'd like.

Consistently sleep on the other side and hope for soft parts to allow for a shift over time? 

Or "simply" accept that we're not symmetrical, and start loving what is.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

If one side of the body is effed up, sleeping on the other side will fuck up the good side. The way to go is sleeping on your back, with your mouth taped.

Just thought I’d post this here, this guy is explaining what I have : (short vid less than 3 min) 

https://www.reddit.com/r/costochondritis/comments/w87gjy/please_upvote_so_every_one_can_finally_be_cured/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x

the backpod he shows in the video works for me, but it’s very slow for recovery. 

If you recognize what this condition is about  please let me know.

What do you eat? It could be an auto immune issue causing inflammation. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I also have left lower rib sticking out since my childhood. Unfortunately, my parents weren't paying enough attention to my health. I'd improve my finances and take care of my health

check to see if your sternum is a little sunken. the ribs are usually elevated due to lack of room in the rib cage. I also had it like that. I was corrected by 80%, strengthening my abs quite hard