Antor8188

Even ugly girls won't give me attention

34 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I thought ugly and y girls would be easier to get because hot females are out of my league I tried on this fat Indian ugly girl even she turned me down now I think I look so ugly that it will be impossible for me to get laid what is your advice? 

But bro, you tried just on one girl? It does have to be on many. Getting laid, even the not attractive ones, is a number game.

And even with them, you still need to improve your game.

Edited by Tudo

How was your approach? What did you say?

If you approach a girl you are not attracted to oftentimes your approach will not be very good. Your chemistry with the girl and your intention are not there.  If you approach a girl you are authentically attracted to your flirting skills will come much more naturally and the girl will feel your attraction to her which makes her also more attracted.

Forget about getting laid and just talk to people and try having interesting or funny conversations. You are clearly way to insecure and in your head right now.

Ite man why u gotta use Indian derogatory like that with the rest of that man thats fucked up 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Good, I think with that attitude you shouldn’t even be around women 

Honestly you sound like a bit of a dickhead in the way that you write this and she probably felt that same energy from you

Focus on being an enjoyable person to be around first, sounds like that’s what you gotta do

You’ll get rejected by all sorts of girls as a guy, you gotta build up the balls to take rejection like a man and keep going

Edited by something_else

just because a girl is less attractive doesn’t mean she’s not self aware, has self respect and will want to be around a negative energy guy who wants to use her as a sex doll. Start treating people like human beings then maybe you’ll get somewhere 

@Antor8188 If you treat the people you're attracted to like they're actual humans, perhaps they will start liking you back

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

have you watched Leo's series on how to get laid?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The problem with approaching unattractive girls is that you're doing it out of insecurity. Therefore when it goes wrong it's going to be much more painful. Think about it, you're approaching her because she's unattractive. What does that say about your self esteem?

Good. She taught you a valuable lesson in game: even the ugliest girl will not sleep with you merely out of pity.

You may think she's ugly but she can have high self-esteem and expects to be treated as well as the hottest girl. For her this is no problem, but for you it ruins your whole paradigm because you expect to judge the value of women by their looks alone. And so for this kind of attitude reality slapped you upside the head. Don't treat people like disposable objects.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It is not about what you can get but what you can give to the other. 

In Tate we trust

Girls are picky in general, even ugly girls have more options than most guys due to online dating. Do not expect them to wanna fuck you just because you show some interest in them. 

8 hours ago, something_else said:

Honestly you sound like a bit of a dickhead in the way that you write this and she probably felt that same energy from you

Focus on being an enjoyable person to be around first, sounds like that’s what you gotta do

You’ll get rejected by all sorts of girls as a guy, you gotta build up the balls to take rejection like a man and keep going

7 hours ago, Max_V said:

@Antor8188 If you treat the people you're attracted to like they're actual humans, perhaps they will start liking you back

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Good. She taught you a valuable lesson in game: even the ugliest girl will not sleep with you merely out of pity.

You may think she's ugly but she can have high self-esteem and expects to be treated as well as the hottest girl. For her this is no problem, but for you it ruins your whole paradigm because you expect to judge the value of women by their looks alone. And so for this kind of attitude reality slapped you upside the head. Don't treat people like disposable objects.

How do you guys know that the OP, was objectifying her when he was interacting with her? Just because he's telling us that this girl was ugly? 

50 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

How do you guys know that the OP, was objectifying her when he was interacting with her? Just because he's telling us that this girl was ugly? 

It's just basic inference. You can tell from the way he is talking about her. He has no regard for her as a human being with her own standards, desires and emotions. "fat ugly indian girl"

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

his additude says enough. I say there is a high chance he thinks like this if he posts like this.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

5 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I've done it before.

I see a hot girl, I see an ugly girl. Not feeling so good, I decide to play it safe and approach the ugly one instead, thinking to myself, "This will be easy!", only to realize she's harder to attract than the hot one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.