KoryKat

If Everything = Consciousness then how did Consciousness create itself?

78 posts in this topic

The dream is an infinite canvas of your infinite creativity. Your self-expression is your infinite self-expression of yourself. It's all just a way to express love to yourself. Are so cute I just wanted to express myself. The one you found was always you.

A simpler answer is the concept "create" is an idea part of your finite human construction.

Understanding is not it. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The concept of the idea of a concept was already before you believed you were a human.

Edited by Ezo

perhaps It is time for God to go back I am not happy with this dream let's hope you all like being in infinity forever I loved it.

I already fragmented myself so we back again for which I did last Friday

The OG of Mysticism Neville Goddard

Love

U can keep living yr same life over and over until u get bored of it

Every outcome is possible

What that means is u r God u make yr own rules

Because u R God playing all the Parts

there are no limits                                                                                

so have fun

Edited by Ezo

I never said that

Edited by Ezo

9 minutes ago, Ezo said:

And if you question this then  you have no fuvken idea

Stop with the low quality posts and rambling.   Make your posts of quality or you will be kicked out of here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 8/3/2022 at 7:04 PM, Breakingthewall said:

in our apparent reality, everything has an origin, a development and an end. we can't think of anything that doesn't follow those rules. but reality is absolute and works according to other laws. it is something alien to us, incomprehensible. but that is the reality. there is no origin, there is no time, there is no limit. it is something normal if you are absolute. the same as it is normal to have a beginning and an end if you are relative. only that the relative is apparent. really, it is absolute. that is, the relative is an illusion. there really is no beginning or end of anything

^Completely true

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I think Consciousness is the very idea of Limitlessness itself, therefore, if we approach It in that way, there is nothing It cannot do, including the idea of being the creator of itself which is just plainly illogical if you think of it through the lenses of classical logic. But I think It just says "who cares about the frickin logic the human ones believe to be real, I'm the frickin creator of logic itself". But yes, we need to process our way to, or towards, It in a way that makes sense to us. 

Well  Well Inliytened1all the rest off fuck you all Kick me out the Plaease

Now you will never have an idea of what is and FFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyooooooooooaalllllllllllllllllllllll

I do so love tough cu*** bitch let's play Inliytened1 and you as well Razard86 I think your tough little bitches I will send a link that both of you will piss your pants. don't ever fuck with me again.

Inliytened1 well kick me out then Moderator Stop with the low-quality posts and rambling.   Make your posts of quality or you will be kicked out of here. really your whole life is a low quality you know you are the classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.

1 minute ago, Ezo said:

Inliytened1 well kick me out then Moderator Stop with the low-quality posts and rambling.   Make your posts of quality or you will be kicked out of here. really your whole life is a low quality you know you are the classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.

Banned.  We are here to question reality with intelligence not mock it with ignorance. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.