KoryKat

If Everything = Consciousness then how did Consciousness create itself?

78 posts in this topic

THERE NEVER WAS A MEANING UNTIL YOU GAVE IT A MEANING THERE IS NO MEANING TO MEANING

THIS MEANS INFINITY IS JUST AN IDEA THAT LOVES TO PLAY WITH THE IDEA OF NO IDEA WAS THE IDEA. SO HOW DOES AN IDEA KNOW THAT IT IS AN IDEA? FOR FUN

Edited by Ezo

An idea that realized it was more than just an idea and somehow thought itself in its own existence.

Love

imagination imagined itself into its own existence Imagination is its own existence

Edited by Ezo

And I BECAME THE ORIGEN OF MY SELF AND WE PLAYED IN INFINITY. infinity IS God's PLAYGROUND AND THIS is WHY I CREATED ANOTHER. GOD OUTGREW ITS ON INFINITY.

Why did God create mushrooms? Because sometimes God needs to be reminded of itself and that being brought back down and not to take things so seriously

in our apparent reality, everything has an origin, a development and an end. we can't think of anything that doesn't follow those rules. but reality is absolute and works according to other laws. it is something alien to us, incomprehensible. but that is the reality. there is no origin, there is no time, there is no limit. it is something normal if you are absolute. the same as it is normal to have a beginning and an end if you are relative. only that the relative is apparent. really, it is absolute. that is, the relative is an illusion. there really is no beginning or end of anything

@KoryKat

You equated Everything to Consciousness.

Everything = Consciousness

There is no space left for "THEN" after this Equation.

Study about language and its nature of Duality.

When I said god out grew infinity God is absolute infinity and it only exists within its mind it may also be an elusion within an infinite number of delusions.

Eternal waves of Love

Edited by Ezo

On 04/08/2022 at 4:19 AM, Ezo said:

And I BECAME THE ORIGEN OF MY SELF AND WE PLAYED IN INFINITY. infinity IS God's PLAYGROUND AND THIS is WHY I CREATED ANOTHER. GOD OUTGREW ITS ON INFINITY.

This is one of Leos's quotes but fits perfectly with this. You have to penetrate through the veil of the illusion and realize what the illusion or the disguise is hiding behind the scenes.

infinity asked itself why I am I infinite?

By the very definition of having no beginning or end that is infinity

Meaning it has always been and will always be

same mind imagining other-selves of itself forever. Eternally it was always conscious and will eternally always be conscious That is what infinity means or infinite mind is and that is what you are

follows that a truly solipsistic being has no self because it has no other selves to define itself. Why does it need other selves to define itself? Maybe it can dream itself into other-selves so it can learn more about itself and maybe by having no self that is its true self and it, therefore, needs no others to define what it is. It only needs to know itself through itself or by expressing itself as itself to itself.

Infinity is its infinity meaning you are infinity. So you can't just be part of it you are infinity itself. Infinity is self-expression of itself as it is