KoryKat

If Everything = Consciousness then how did Consciousness create itself?

78 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

A bit out of topic perhaps, but what's the reason in your opinion there are psychedelics on this planet that can give us another sense of different realities or perhaps consciousness increase?

Is it because if infinity splits itself into a planet it has to project itself into things that it consists of? So it can't bound itself fully by physical rules because it's god? But this doesn't make sense for planets that don't have anything on them. So because of this there must be conscious evolution from beings/humans forever?

When you say i'm dreaming all of this, it just doesn't make any sense to me and also contradicts alot of things that i know and also other people. Is the only way for me to find out is doing 5 meo dmt?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@RMQualtrough what do you think about my understanding above.

How can we explain/help people to understand the POV phenomenon better? 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna Thank you for sharing your perspective! You brought up an interesting point about time. 

During expanded states of awareness I have become conscious of other aspects of my higher mind that are having experiences that I normally have no awareness of. This led to me contemplating maybe consciousness is exploring multiple simultaneous points of view, not just one. But in our limited state of awareness we are not able to perceive them. Leo hasn't experienced this during his expanded states though. He doesn't feel consciousness is exploring simultaneous points of view. I haven't reached a definitive answer yet. Exploring one point of view at a time does seems awfully inefficient for an unlimited infinite mind though. 

Edited by Matthew85

3 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

I haven't reached a definitive answer yet.

Me neither. Maybe it can zoom in/out and re-contextualize itself. Zooms in as a separate self, zooms out as everything. Kinda like breath in, breath out. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

because nothingness does not, by its nature, exist.  therefore everything exists.

39 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

because nothingness does not, by its nature, exist.  therefore everything exists.

Infinity  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The Universe exists eternally, uncreated, You exist in the same vein as a fractal exists, or a fundamental constant of Nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b005iHf8Z3g

Personally I take this to be a 2D projection of the mind of God. Infinite complexity, every part in the fractal "influences" every "other part" to an infinite resolution.

Edited by tuku747

Really you Locked God down?? Anyway, you will never know why, why became itself even to know why So just by trying to know what you become an infinite regression Maybe, you are asking the wrong questions because every time you ask a question you create a new answer, Every answer you ask your self will create and keep creating new questions?

You're asking the wrong question, God And Leo I love you. 

I cannot articulate myself to myself, so this problem goes much deeper than the limits of human beings. I just did does God really want to know why why??????

I already answered my question thank you forever and yes God did fragment itself and gave its other self what I wanted to be me is to be you I love you all forever and ever 

An infinite self-perpetuating mind of unlimited imagination and infinite diversity of infinite perspectives that transcends the totality of itself by its infinite

individuality facets or increases the totality of itself or it is the totality of itself

So just defining yourself would put limitations upon yourself you exist and you don't exist at the same time you are everything and also you nothingness and you exist in all timelines all realities all dimensions simultaneously you can not be quantified you are unquantifiable.

My greatest gift to myself would be to make infinite copies of myself each with its own infinite individuality imagination and creativity and all believing they are separate and this is my way of expressing love to myself through other-selves as myself forever because I love myself eternally forever and this is our game What a game it would be though an infinite multiplayer of Gods or infinite dreaming games of the Gods within God. Games of infinite minds in infinite levels or planes of all existence all playing as separate infinite aviators all believing they are finite and are all in different states of consciousness and all playing their own infinite games in all realities all simultaneously until they level up, which they can by finding DMT-eggs or cheat codes which are located in all different forms all over all games and then one can awaken to even higher levels of the games and some even can reach the level known as God mode and realize they are God. Some say there are infinite levels to reach but no one has ever reached that yet or have they? And then reaching even higher upon higher levels they find that there are other Gods playing to and even being able to crossover into their games and interact with one another. And the first to fully realize that all infinite games and all other Gods, aviators are just part of the same game and that there has only ever been one aviator, is the first to fully awaken and realize there never was even an aviator, to begin with, win the prize which is the enlightenment of infinite love and this is just the first level of the games of infinite dreaming game of the Gods within God

Edited by Ezo

Love is the ultimate unification of all things everything to become once again and merge into a singularity of eternal love then fragment itself again and this is the eternal process of love

And this is all you forever Jessup 

God not tangible; incapable of being perceived by the sense of touch, as incorporeal or immaterial things; impalpable non-material non-physical transcendental incomprehensible indecipherable untold

impossible to understand unfathomable epically infinitely profound mind-blowing boundless without limit unbounded inestimable boundless singular unparalleled supreme unique one and only especially infinitely and exceptionally good phenomenal extraordinary breathtaking awesomeness remarkable and majestic beautiful immortal oneness Indivisibility Integrity Honorableness warmth affection, or kindness Completeness affability tenderness gentleness and kindness intimacy togetherness lovemaking devotion spirituality faithfulness passion feeling affection loveness joyfulness lovingness, understanding desire passion tenderness Wholeness unconditional genuine Unrequited love my beloved Kind my dear colorful exotic dreamy passionate loving caring sympathetic compassionate ingenious creative imaginative innovative gifted original authentic pure trustworthy honorable conscientious completeness distinguished noble brilliant radiant lustrous resplendent sublime intense energetic industrious productive constructive of incalculable value valuable beyond measure; priceless to be grateful or thankful for appreciated of inestimable value invaluable priceless dynamic charismatic appealing influential famous illustrious exalted imposing grand dignified courtly elegant graceful polit affable compassionate humane forgiving magnanimous selfless humanitarian philanthropic altruistic big-hearted bountiful kind-hearted charitable benign favorable supportive benevolent friendly devoted lovesome faithful dutiful ardent passionate sincere heartfelt unfeigned real true truth

veracity authentic genuineness her indomitable spirit, and her love of" originality ability to think independently and creatively novelty individuality particularity distinctiveness candid earnest heartfelt honest upfront deep kindly cordial unhypocritical sincere

impassioned tenderhearted heart mushy sentimental sweet luscious honeyed ingratiating nectarous heavenly blissful enchanted enraptured captivated joyous cheerful good-natured acquiescent helpful good-humored exuberant sprightly frolicsome gleeful gay jovial kittenish fun-loving brash fun-loving vivacious bouncy on cloud nine adorable cute gorgeous sumptuous awe-inspiring awesome breathtaking astonishing impressive out of this world splendiferous garish plush ostentatious brilliant lovely pulchritudinous graceful darling fair delicate soft ethereal beauteous ravishing hotness boss adorable precious blessed paradisaical angelic beatific humble godly divine celestial eternal immortal transcendental mystical magical esoteric sagesagacious enlightened cultivated refined visionary radical idealistic guru swami goodness yogi roshi philosopher theoretician wizard crafty insightful intelligent astute profound

aroused romantic Entirety unity paradisiacal generous good positive exceptional extraordinary rare incredible curious inquisitive shrew

remarkable impressive benevolent epically exquisitely exquisite divine

heavenly phenomenological indistinguishability unquantifiable

Edited by Ezo

God outgrew infinity  God is infinite creation creating itself forever

explain. Why did Infinity or God create itself or reality and what is the origin of it all?  So infinity is God why Did I create myself because I am an infinite expression of myself there is only my real meaning there is no reality to reality, How why did God become God and the origin of being and knowing being to become itself was the question was itself by being no-self. So there never was a self to know itself but by not being myself  I became my own answer and to answer this how can nothing know nothing? I you can answer this then let's keep playing.

THERE IS NO MEANING TO MEANING UNTIL YOU GIVE MEANING TO MEAN MY MEANING TO MEAN BECAME ITS MEANING

Edited by Ezo