KoryKat

If Everything = Consciousness then how did Consciousness create itself?

78 posts in this topic

I get that subjectively everything is consciousness... but if the cosmos is all consciousness itself, then how did consciousness create itself?

I follow a lot of this deeper shit, but the part like What is this? still gets me...

It just seems like some quantum energy divided by zero and created a Big Bang, and theres these half dozen or so quantum fields that are the fabric of the cosmos, and every particle is just single strands on the threads  , and these fields are all what unite us as one , like gravity is a field that unites us.

And somehow the fields have become conscious of itself - emergence or something

and somehow the future can predict the past in certain quantum experiments 

So i just dont get how to combine the Newtonian and Quantum Physics side with a sort of Universe = Consciousness sort of idea... how is the sun conscious?

-Be open-minded
Much Love- Kory

13 minutes ago, KoryKat said:

I get that subjectively everything is consciousness... but if the cosmos is all consciousness itself, then how did consciousness create itself?

Consciousness didn't create itself . All there is ,is consciousness and full stop .nothing more .nothing less .

We don't know where consciousness came from. Because it didn't actually come from anywhere. 

Nowhere in the universe it is written that consciousness creates itself . That's just a fantasy of yours .

15 minutes ago, KoryKat said:

It just seems like some quantum energy divided by zero and created a Big Bang, and theres these half dozen or so quantum fields that are the fabric of the cosmos, and every particle is just single strands on the threads  , and these fields are all what unite us as one , like gravity is a field that unites us.

So i just dont get how to combine the Newtonian and Quantum Physics side with a sort of Universe = Consciousness sort of idea... how is the sun

All of that is conceptual mumbo-jumbo. Its pure fantasy and has nothing to do with how reality actually is .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, KoryKat said:

Because it's  Infinity.  Really get a hit of what being Infinite means.   Yeah - now you are catching on.  Infinity will blow your mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's super simple actually... Nothingness doesn't need to be created, and nothingness is literally what "consciousness" is.

18 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

It's super simple actually... Nothingness doesn't need to be created, and nothingness is literally what "consciousness" is.

This.

6 hours ago, KoryKat said:

I follow a lot of this deeper shit, but the part like What is this? still gets me...

So i just dont get how to combine the Newtonian and Quantum Physics side with a sort of Universe = Consciousness sort of idea... how is the sun conscious?

-Be open-minded
Much Love- Kory

Leo explains it in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQSUu2CRRBE&ab_channel=Actualized.org

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawing_Hands

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

We live in duality, so we need to think in a beginning and end.

But Consciousness is the Alpha and the Omega, it has no beginning and no end,  it transcends duality.

Duality happens inside consciousness in that way we can have experiences but consciousness is beyond that.

It always existed so it didn't create itself (or was created by any other thing) in a certain point in time.

Time is a concept inside consciousness... there's no time...

It just IS.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

"Nothing" is naturally present / self-evident.

Nothing = no limitations = everything.

Everything contains both non-existence and existence / consciousness / something.

So as long as there's nothing, there will be something / consciousness.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

39 minutes ago, integral said:

If the nothing Leo is talking about also is prelogic and premathematics, and also, in a sense, pre meaning, then have a good day you all ?

Then we can say that the sentences "a cat is an animal" and "it will probably rain tomorrow, say the experts" are actually the same sentence, on the level of absolute nonduality, or nothingness. This is holy frickin ...................................

Edited by Vibroverse

But my question is can there be a triangle that also is a square, I mean, this about this deeply, you cannot even frickin imagine it, you cannot even frickin imagine a triangle that also is a square. This question just fucks my mind, because on a level there is something within me that says even that is possible but if frickin is impossible by the frickin definition. Do you understand the frickin depth of what I'm asking, please think about this, this is impossible. 

Edited by Vibroverse

23 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

But my question is can there be a triangle that also is a square, I mean, this about this deeply, you cannot even frickin imagine it, you cannot even frickin imagine a triangle that also is a square. This question just fucks my mind, because on a level there is something within me that says even that is possible but if frickin is impossible by the frickin definition. Do you understand the frickin depth of what I'm asking, please think about this, this is impossible. 

23 hours ago, KoryKat said:

-Be open-minded
Much Love- Kory

You are not understanding...you really don't get it. I'll see if I can help.

1. You are in a dream. What is a dream made of? Whatever answer you get is the answer to what is nothing.

2. What is Infinity?  Watch this and really try to do the visualization...you may start to understand. It is freaking ridiculous!

3. All labels, laws of physics, finitude etc are imaginary. The true nature of reality is nothing, and infinity. But for infinity to exist it has to also include finitude so finitude also exists.

4. The reason a possibility exists because every possibility that can ever exist, literally sits on top of everything. When you hold a cup in your hand, it is both empty and full at the same time. That is how reality accounts for creating possibility. Time doesn't exist, time is just how you live possibility. You experience everything in a linear format but Infinity is NOT restricted by time.

5. Lastly you cannot logically grasp or understand Infinity, because you cannot conceptualize it. Watching this video will prove it to you. Be honest and humble and admit this to yourself. 

6. Infinity is YOU, you are that which cannot be grasped. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Consciousness is not "subjective". Consciousness is Absolute Truth. Absolute Truth is that which exists absolutely and forever.

THE ONLY CONSCIOUS THING IS YOU!

You are Consciousness. You are Absolute Truth.

You cannot reach this understanding through any kind of science. Ever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura but consciousness can take on subjectivity? Is it not better to say that consciousness is subjectivity + objectivity?

In Tate we trust

Better to get it yourself instead of speculating about it.

Edited by UnbornTao

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

THE ONLY CONSCIOUS THING IS YOU!

@Leo Gura Will you expand on this on the forum or upcoming episodes? Your more recent awakenings have obviously evolved your perspective on this from past videos when you talked about other beings and trillions of conscious probes.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Will you expand on this on the forum or upcoming episodes? Your more recent awakenings have obviously evolved your perspective on this from past videos when you talked about other beings and trillions of conscious probes.

Thank you!

He's already explained it. Just rewatch his videos. Then Contemplate it, Rewatch Contemplate it. Do a psychedelic if you believe that will help. Keep doing it and eventually you will figure it out. I have realized the most important analogy is a dream. Here is an example to help you understand the nothingness example. If I showed you a comic panel of Peter Parker (Spider-Man) eating ice cream and him handing a dog some dog food. I could ask you, what is the difference between what Peter is eating and the dog? Normally you might say well Peter is eating ice cream and that is different than dog food. 

I will then say Matthew....its just lines and colors. Is there really a difference between between a drawing of ice cream and a drawing of dog food. You would reply no, but in their world....EXACTLY!!! When you read a Spider Man Comic or you watch a Spider Movie or Animation you have to IMAGINE a difference between ice cream and dog food. But you know on a cognitive level that is just drawing. 

Well if you compare yourself as a human to a comic book you are essential God. You can draw and erase anything out of existence. THIS IS HOW GOD LOOKS AT REALITY. TO GOD ALL OF REALITY IS ONE, THERE IS NO DISTINCTION. So God can love everything.

Right now if you dream and create the entire multiverse in your mind, and instead of being a finite mind you were an infinite mind. You could then live the lives of all of your creations in your dreams. But to do that, and be the most efficient you will live everyone of those lives from the first person perspective. You have one frame where all of life happens. The rest is imaginary. 

For example right now, you could imagine yourself sitting in a room. When the door is closed, windows and blinds are closed. The only thing that exists for that version of you is that room. You might say "But I can hear things outside." Of course you can that is part of the imagination. To give the illusion of something out there existing. But it doesn't for you. Only your bubble of awareness exists, anything outside does not exist. 

You have never travelled anywhere. You can confirm this in a psychedelic trip or a dream. You can travel in both without moving your physical body, which is proof you can travel while being still. How are you traveling? In your mind. If you can understand right now you are in an INFINITE MIND, then you have never travelled, you are in a dream of infinite mind traveling in the dream but you are actually stationary outside the dream. 

@Razard86 Thank you for the message. I have repeatedly awakened to everything you discussed.

What I wanted Leo to expand on is the concept of infinite mind having only one point of view. He seems to be saying that my field of perception is all that exists. Even my own awakenings are pointing to this. This seems like an incredibly inefficient method for an unlimited infinite mind to explore itself. Why would I limit myself to a singular field of perception when I don't need to? Also, in the past Leo has said everything is conscious, but more recently he says the only conscious thing is you. If I am everything than everything would have to be conscious, but I feel Leo is stating something different here. I would like him to clarify and expand on this. 

49 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Why would I limit myself to a singular field of perception when I don't need to?

Hey Matt, 

I do not know if I have any rights to put my two cents since you were asking @Leo Gura:|

This question has been asked from a continuum point of view, like if there is a time. But time is a mental construct.  

If consciousness is an infinite potential and explores its fractals (which is your POV now) why does it need to create N amount of POV's at this particular moment of exploration?  

This is a duality. I think mind cannot grasp it. O.o

Consciousness explores one fractal at a time (however, this exploration never happened, it is just an appearance), but since time is a mental construct, can we assume that all fractals including yours, have been explored already and they never happened in actuality?

Liner time has never happened.

It is important to form a question correctly to get a correct answer. Our mind forms this question, of simultaneous exploration, if there is a liner continuum space and time. Apriory, it is based on illusion of physical space and reality. 

But reality is illusory and deceitful. Every perception floating in your sensory field, creates the illusion of the physical reality.  But even science says that material solid reality is just a figment of our imagination, brain projection. So how can we trust perceptions? Right? 

Brain is not real either and an appearance of Consciousness. 

Consciousness creates an illusion of the solo experience. And this illusion is NOT a factual thing. 

So yeah, fair to say that Consciousness explores all POV's simultaneously, however only sees one at a time. 

I hope it will help you, this is how I understand this with "my" limited mind. You cannot grasp it with logic.

But again, it is just a perspective, and I am not claiming I am right in my observations. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"