Razard86

People who take issue with Leo's perspective watch this to understand

18 posts in this topic

I remember on my first Spiritual Experience it was communicated to me that the most direct path or simple path to God Realization was the study the life of Jesus and embody it. I love this video that Leo made and I think it is one of his most foundational videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ZWNzSliGk&ab_channel=Actualized.org

Its funny what he said in the end about you having to be lured into Spirituality before you could be told the truth. This video is humbling, and scary but I know its the ultimate way we all should be living our life if we want to reach our highest potential. There is no judgment here, but why not go for it?

My first task is to study this video Leo made and work on embodying it. Instead of just doing trip reports, I think we should start doing video reports. Pick a video you seek to embody in your life and chronicle your struggles and triumphs. Let me know what you think about that. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 One of the wisest things I've read on this forum.

Keep going.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Razard86 One of the wisest things I've read on this forum.

Keep going.

Thanks the funny thing is that Ox Video I prejudged it by the title and never watched it. I had remembered on a way earlier video when you talked about a retreat you went on (before you had your true awakenings) you mentioned seeing a glimpse while looking out into a field and how the Teacher you told it too said you only saw the tail of the Ox. 

I never really resonated with the whole map of the Ox Herding thing so I kept not watching the video...then today it showed up in my feed and I felt a pull to check it out. Lol I have saved that video its literally one of your most important videos I'm mad I never gave it a chance. Its scary though because I believe that video is the Call To Adventure Video and its like once you see it...you can't unsee it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, JoeVolcano said:

Don't worry, it gets worse.

Cheers

Yeah I know the Spiritual Path is the acceptance of what is, radical acceptance of what is. You are trying to reach Infinity both in experience, and embodiment. The true recognition of oneness transcends all maps, and logic. You become a Super Conductor as Leo has stated in the past. No resistance to impurities, you just flow effortlessly. We reach these peak states every now and then, we call it being in the zone in sports, flow in other pursuits. It becomes your default state when you reach the highest level. Its definitely worth it.

14 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah I know the Spiritual Path is the acceptance of what is, radical acceptance of what is. You are trying to reach Infinity both in experience, and embodiment. The true recognition of oneness transcends all maps, and logic. You become a Super Conductor as Leo has stated in the past. No resistance to impurities, you just flow effortlessly. We reach these peak states every now and then, we call it being in the zone in sports, flow in other pursuits. It becomes your default state when you reach the highest level. Its definitely worth it.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxOestk774hGsYOUK_jiJGjrPudto20K0k

This is essentially what it all boils down to.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

People in states of pure love still stray into judgment, then they become the judgment or reflection. It is the path to enlightenment but its got great big potholes in it. You essentially attract all unloved parts of yourself like a magnet that is impossible to ignore.

Good luck its a noble and beautiful pursuit. I will watch that video when I am in the right frame of mind, not right now (too much judgment being reflected elsewhere :D )

8 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

You this, you that...

No, lol. You have yet to be lured in and told the truth. What makes you think this was ever about you.

What makes you think this life is yours.

Yeah it's the call to adventure. The hero's journey. It is about the hero, but it's by no means for the hero's sake. It's for God's sake. The hero can only be thankful for his 15 minutes on stage, as God's sock puppet.

Straw dogs.

Cheers

As above so below. The hero is god. God is all possible heros. We are all heros, some of us just dont realise it. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

??

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

The hero is an animatronic character designed to theatrically enact the drama of the journey, his character arc. Animated by empty, hollow, misguided, psychosomatic impulses that make it move and speak and laugh and cry.

'The path' is not awakening, lol. It is the production. That's you. You are literally being played. Right now . Oh yes, God loves you. He thinks you are endlessly cute. Cute heroes trying to attain Godhood. Go you! 

Your life is a lie. The journey is a lie. The path is a lie. They don't lead to awakening, they are what you awaken from.

Cheers 

I don't know man. For me the path keeps on repeating. I don't know how and why to break this cycle, I still have to do something.

yes i love the video as well on how to cultivate love, one of the hardest things to do for the limited ego mind, as were all so selfish. definitely something everyone should strive for, being more loving.

In addition to this topic I would like to add this video by Bentinho about living your purpose and the balance between love & wisdom:

1 hour ago, JoeVolcano said:

That's the journey, the work, the surrender, the drama, and the lie. The whole thing plays out entirely within illusion. Where else, right? Ego is illusory, so ego-death can only be an illusory event. Realization of truth can only be an illusory event. Un-enlightenment itself can only be illusory. In truth, God is never not enlightened. Of course not. It's God.

Beautiful :)

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Victor van Rijn said:

In addition to this topic I would like to add this video by Bentinho about living your purpose and the balance between love & wisdom:

Only 1/3 in. Feels pretty culty :P

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

33 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@puporing more like 0/3 lol.

Yeah was giving it a chance and curious about how he is doing it.

Start a video reports mega thread. 

We should have an entire section on the forum for training, applying and embodying leo's videos. Doing the work.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I like the idea of video reports.

Like for example I completely destroyed one of my ideologies in an afternoon utilizing Leo's Worksheet on the video How ideology Works. 

On 7/23/2022 at 6:06 AM, integral said:

Start a video reports mega thread. 

We should have an entire section on the forum for training, applying and embodying leo's videos. Doing the work.

I second this. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

On 7/22/2022 at 10:54 AM, BlueOak said:

People in states of pure love still stray into judgment, then they become the judgment or reflection. It is the path to enlightenment but its got great big potholes in it. You essentially attract all unloved parts of yourself like a magnet that is impossible to ignore.

Good luck its a noble and beautiful pursuit. I will watch that video when I am in the right frame of mind, not right now (too much judgment being reflected elsewhere :D )

Such a powerful post!!! Thank you for sharing your wisdom!!!