talktomeaboutprog

Personal development: before and after psychedelics?

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

I'm curious to know, for those of you who were on their spiritual journey without the supplement of substances (even mild psychedelics such as weed) - how did your growth change when you "upgraded" your toolkit with psychedelics?

I've been on the spiritual path for around 2 years now, doing the work and practices, and really giving it what I've got. While all of this is great, I'm struggling to get deeper experiences. I decided to get into mushrooms, and growing my first batch, to start with microdosing at first before meditation, and probably building up to tripping eventually. 

My hope is to experience some more surrender and get more clear understanding of the right spiritual mindset. 

Anyone can share their before/after journey, after introducing psychedelics into your spiritual practices menu. 

You basically have no idea what spirituality is until you do your first full dose of psychedelic.

It's like discovering another universe.

So if you're interested in spirituality and philosophy, it's a crucial move.

If you're more interested in chasing sex, money, and success, then it will be distraction from that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@talktomeaboutprog Welcome to the forum :)

After adding shrooms to my menu I opened up to the inherent universal energies. These mystical experiences showed me exactly where to look in my usual spiritual practice which made it more powerful. Psychedelics really teach you what surrendering and spirituality means. I highly recommend contemplation via journaling about these trip insights.

Be very careful with them. They can make you too open and break your sense of reality too harshly. So, always stay grounded in 3D reality. Whenever you feel unstable in daily life, drop them till you are connected to the physical and relish in the mundane reality which is already Beauty and Love. Doing 1-2g is a good region for this work, and you are already set on a good path by having this long-term outlook.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Fast track to God and dissolution of finite self. 

Opens you to facing of the end of you and "others", could possibly lead to carrying the "weight" of the world so to speak because you become everything/infinite, and Love.

Exploration of consciousness at infinite spectrum. This means more of everything, light and dark, etc, whatever the mind come up with. Amplification of insights and realizations, Truth is more immediate in your awareness. Generate "meta truth" about nature of reality.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You basically have no idea what spirituality is until you do your first full dose of psychedelic.

It's like discovering another universe.

So if you're interested in spirituality and philosophy, it's a crucial move.

If you're more interested in chasing sex, money, and success, then it will be distraction from that.

How do you define a "full dose"? Is it what they call a "Breakthrough dose"? 

You need to start your first dose to get a glimpse of the infinite.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson