Someone here

Cogito ergo sum

29 posts in this topic

@Razard86 Surely you understand that your mind is re-creating my image and assigns meaning to it. How do you know what my beliefs are? 

And from your first post here, you said something about me believing and arguing with @Someone here.

How is it not coming from your mental construct which includes both your "I" what gives birth to the external reality, and "me" as an outcome of it, including this forum and all the posts?

Do you see how "you" are using "others" to perpetuate this game about "you"? We are all doing it. So, I am not pointing fingers. 

Your "I" wants to be the arbiter here between me and Sommie. Otherwise, why stopping here and leaving a comment?

But again, do not take it as me being rude.

This is just the mind game...and all is good. This game is necessary. 

So yeah, I am projecting...because I am literally creating the self and others, and this post on the fly 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

guys..you misunderstood the post. I'm not talking about thoughts in terms of mind activities. Or the content of any particular thought like the "i" thought. I'm talking about the mere fact that thoughts arise .whether there is a thinker or not .

This is a common trap when trying to understand old philosophers. One must read past single words or sentences. Language of old is very different from today's language.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

13 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Razard86 Surely you understand that your mind is re-creating my image and assigns meaning to it. How do you know what my beliefs are? 

Easy your beliefs are reflecting in your communication. You made an assertion to superiority. That is a judgment. All judgment is projection. You attempted to judge me, and I countered you by claiming you were superior which is itself a judgment. This is elementary. You saw judgment where there was no judgment. Again this thread was two people debating when they were in agreement but were not paying attention to what they were saying to each other and were nitpicking the expression. It was rather funny, and I merely pointed it out.

Pointing it out is not judgment but an assertion to superiority is...you saw what you wanted to see. Maybe scrub that lens a little more so you can see more clearly especially when your whole thread...was literally debating someone who agreed with you. You don't need someone to agree with the expression when the theme of the topic is agreed upon....unless you like to pontificate endlessly. If that is the case...carry on and ignore me...

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You made an assertion to superiority.

Oh boy! It was a joke, I put a smiley face there...remember? It was a pure joke. 

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Maybe scrub that lens a little more so you can see more clearly especially when your whole thread...was literally debating someone who agreed with you.

Really? Interesting how me trying to help was seen as debate. I did not debate, I wanted my reader to see how I felt and saw it. But this is a state of being which cannot be communicated with language. 

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You attempted to judge me

Absolutely not. Well, I am sorry if by any means I hurt your feelings, it was not my intention. 

17 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Oh boy! It was a joke, I put a smiley face there...remember? It was a pure joke. 

Really? Interesting how me trying to help was seen as debate. I did not debate, I wanted my reader to see how I felt and saw it. But this is a state of being which cannot be communicated with language. 

Absolutely not. Well, I am sorry if by any means I hurt your feelings, it was not my intention. 

......I guess we as humanity are doomed to miscommunicate thank you for showing me this because my feelings were not hurt, and you were joking...sigh are we doomed to have this problem until we transcend language as a species? 

Oh well.

Ignore our past words I apologize for misunderstanding. But I still believe you and the other guy basically agreed with each other and were like going back and forth on like a small confusion of what the other person meant. But hey that's just my personal perspective. I like you though, you know how to handle a situation you were the first person to turn inward after a little disagreement I have come across on the forum in awhile. Shows you are well-developed spiritually. Keep up the good work.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

......I guess we as humanity are doomed to miscommunicate thank you for showing me this because my feelings were not hurt, and you were joking...sigh are we doomed to have this problem until we transcend language as a species? 

Oh well.

Ignore our past words I apologize for misunderstanding. But I still believe you and the other guy basically agreed with each other and were like going back and forth on like a small confusion of what the other person meant. But hey that's just my personal perspective. I like you though, you know how to handle a situation you were the first person to turn inward after a little disagreement I have come across on the forum in a while. Shows you are well-developed spiritually. Keep up the good work.

No worries, my Friend. This is forum. It meant to be this way that we perceive each other through the means of our own biases. I do not even take it personally. I understand that members do not know each other personally, and dry text cannot transmit the proper message and intentions that were meant to be there in first place. 

Thanks for your posts too. I can resonate with your conclusions. 

Blessings to all of us.

Sommie bitches at me that I always derail his topics. xDxDxD

And yes, we are all smart asses here xD....

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

This is a common trap when trying to understand old philosophers. One must read past single words or sentences. Language of old is very different from today's language.

I don’t think it matters, however I do think it’s important to remember the difference in history and knowledge between times. For example, a medieval philosopher will have very different ideas than Plato, since Plato was Greek (and believed in the Greek gods), and a medieval philosopher will have his philosophy based more around Christianity. A modern philosopher will think more like a scientist, basing his ideas on science (or, of course, religion and earlier philosophers)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Someone here Here: 

Nothingness is NOT a Void, my biggest realization - Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God - Actualized.org Forum 

Why do you think that nothingness is just a void, or a pure black space with nothing in there? This is how a human being imagines “nothing”. This is not the case. Notice, it’s still something. You are not a human being; this is your “understanding” starts. I will use the language here just to explain the concept. However, you cannot fathom it by the means of language.

When the "observer takes a back seat in consciousness", and just observes the reality, the self of sense drowns in void, disappears. Try not to put labels and describe what you see. Language is not needed. What you will discover soon is that the stencil, or what you call individualized personality, will cease to exist. When there is no self, there is no one to register the reality. That’s a key moment. There is no cognition and description of what you see, smell, or hear. You do not need to close your eyes to think yourself out of reality, you actually do not even need to meditate for this. All you need to do is to stop naming the objects and phenomena you see, stop creating the meaning of the experience. When this happens, experience is still there without the description, but at the same time it is not there either. So, we cannot call it “experience”. However, when there is no observer, you cannot register the reality. Drop the observer that your mind creates to lurk you into so-called Enlightenment! This is a trick it plays with itself to never let "you" go.

This is how the illusion (maya) of the solid world has been creating “you” for a long time. It’s been creating “you” through the stencil of the perceiver and the perception. By returning back into the seat of consciousness, when you drop all the notions, language, descriptions, you are disappearing. You do not need to close your eyes for this to happen, because even with the eyes closed, you mind still separates and divides between inner and outer, thoughts and void, cognition, feelings, and emotions. “You” are still there!  Don’t stop your thought process, no need even for that, let it be there. You do not know yet the true meaning behind the objects that you see. You really do not know who you are, everything that you know comes from language (reasoning, prior knowledge, and beliefs). What if you do not have language, are you still your body or the holistic experience? Are you still separating and dividing between “mine” and “not mine”? No, when you drop the language and knowledge, all you’ll be left with is a holistic experience, One, picture that contains everything, and your body is just another object on that canvas. You are not in your body. By slowly putting your attention back on awareness, by dropping even that!!! you begin to experience nothingness. Who said that nothing is empty? Actually, nothingness can contain all the elements of perceptions: sound and color, tactile senses. This is how illusion has been created, illusion that there is something there, when in fact there is not. You are walking on the bridge between dualities without realizing that wholeness is couched within nothingness, and nothingness contains and gives birth to everything. How? By giving the experience some description. It is very simple, by reasoning…

It does not mean that everything appears into Being from void, it’s already there: nothing and everything, non-dual infinite potential. What it means that by changing the perception, you can realize, but only post factum, that everything is nothing. It only appears as colors, sounds, senses, but everything is nothing in its core, and vice versa. When you drop the stencil of the perceiver and start having the experience of Being/Totality, without any cognition and linguistic recognitions. Who is there to acknowledge the factuality? Nobody right, nobody could say there is a tree, because “you” as the perceiver is NOT there. What is there then? It cannot be communicated, that is the trick…

Does it mean that the light was off, and everything zoomed in into the black dot? No. We do not need to switch the light off for existence to become nothing. All you need to do is to “think your way out” of existence as a human being - mind. When there is no you, there is no world. Because “world” is just the linguistic description of your mind. There is no such thing as world, it is all mental construct for you to see the plausible reality. Once you break the meaning of everything, and drop all the notions, reality as you know, will cease to exist because you will take your illusory self out of the equation. Death is not real; this is literally how you die. Time only exists as a descriptive mechanism to make sense of the continuum from moment to moment, or a motion. Again, when you do not describe the motion, you do not have time. Contraction and dilation of time only happen in your mind.

Hope the reader will understand my point.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Very excellent.  

I wrote something similar in my journal few months ago when I was having similar realization...

I am nothing:

This is not a philosophy or a theory or speculation.. This is a direct consciousness of what is actually the case.. The truth about what I am in direct experience.  When I ask myself who am I?  Or what am I?  The first answer that comes to mind is obviously "I am the body.. This body right here.. What else would I be?". But who is aware of the body.? . If I am aware of the body.. Then the body is an object of perception just like the rest of the external world.. It is not the subject or the experiencer but rather another experience."maybe I am this or that".. I can't be anything I think of.. Because all thoughts.. Ideas and concepts are again more objects.. What is the subject.. The subject can't be located or named or identified because it is not an object.. If it can be named or located or identified it becomes an object and not the subject.. To be the subject it can't perceive itself.. It can't be an object of perception.  I am pure awareness of the present moment.. I am not a person.. My name is not me.. I am not a male or female.. Not even  joking lol.. I have no personality (so give me a break you idiots who say you know me very well.. There ain't no me lol).. I am not good or bad.. I am not sane or insane.. I have no characteristics.. I am not the doer of deeds or sayer of sayings.. I am the pure awareness of all these things.   Inside of me.. There is an infinite regress of infinite regresses.. All my actions are 100 % unpredictable.. Everything about me is false.. I am nothing objective.. I am a mystery.   

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Enough BS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.