SQAAD

Does God Care At All About Its Creatures?

15 posts in this topic

Given the fact, that we are all manifestations/products of God, does God care about each one of us or not? This question might imply duality but i am asking it from a non-dual/God is All perspective.

I have been struggling with this question for quite some time. Also some part of my psyche, needs a Universe which is essentially Good and caring. This is good for my well-being (this is why theists are happier overall than atheists).

If we live in an indifferent , cruel, vicious, uterrly brutal Universe, then what good is God after all? Sometimes i think that maybe its impossible to even know the answer to such a question.

From my intuitions and observations i think God definitely cares, in the sense that everything is created with infinite intelligence and wisdom. And everything is evolving towards better and better things overall.

Despite this, sometimes its easy to fall into nihilism. There seems to be a lot of senseless suffering in this world. You observe how many other creatures have it bad and how much they suffer. Insects getting stomped on, creatures getting slaughtered and tortured, all sorts of weird diseases, mutations , accidents, earthquakes & fires killing many creatures, etc.

It's easy to become nihilistic and claim that we live in a cruel, indifferent Universe.This is a very hard metaphysical question, from which your whole sense of trust and well-being in the existence hinges. And its a question that i never see spiritual teachers address.

How do you even begin to make sense of all of this? 

Edited by SQAAD

@Judy2

33 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

Life is your friend, and sometimes it has to be a bit harsh on you in order to show you the way. In surrendering to this higher guidance, existential rape turns into love.

I like this statement very much. Reminds me of this video. He says that the most important decision you'll ever make is :''Is the universe friendly?''

@37:22

Edited by SQAAD

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Given the fact, that we are all manifestations/products of God, does God care about each one of us or not? This question might imply duality but i am asking it from a non-dual/God is All perspective.

I have been struggling with this question for quite some time. Also some part of my psyche, needs a Universe which is essentially Good and caring. This is good for my well-being (this is why theists are happier overall than atheists).

If we live in an indifferent , cruel, vicious, uterrly brutal Universe, then what good is God after all? Sometimes i think that maybe its impossible to even know the answer to such a question.

From my intuitions and observations i think God definitely cares, in the sense that everything is created with infinite intelligence and wisdom. And everything is evolving towards better and better things overall.

Despite this, sometimes its easy to fall into nihilism. There seems to be a lot of senseless suffering in this world. You observe how many other creatures have it bad and how much they suffer. Insects getting stomped on, creatures getting slaughtered and tortured, all sorts of weird diseases, mutations , accidents, earthquakes & fires killing many creatures, etc.

It's easy to become nihilistic and claim that we live in a cruel, indifferent Universe.This is a very hard metaphysical question, from which your whole sense of trust and well-being in the existence hinges. And its a question that i never see spiritual teachers address.

How do you even begin to make sense of all of this? 

1. How is this even a question?

2. God literally is every creature. Asking if God cares about its creatures is equivalent to do you care about yourself. 

3. Your Ego's love for you is finite, God's love for you is Infinite. God's love for you is so strong it would annihilate you. What do you think Death is? Death is Infinite love. The sweet embrace of God.

You want proof? Here is some proof. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

You are anthropomorphizing God with this question.  As if God is some Father figure living up in the clouds somewhere. 

Actually..God IS every creature.  So he cares about the suffering of them to the point he Actually lives it and experience it. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Yes, God cares about you more than you have the consciousness to understand.

But caring about the whole universe is not as easy as you think, therefore God cannot guarantee for you all the goodies your ego wants.

Remember, God has to love Hitler as much as he loves you.

So be careful with childish ideas of Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But caring about the whole universe is not as easy as you think, therefore God cannot guarantee for you all the goodies your ego wants.

So be careful with you childish ideas of Love.

Thats sooo paradoxical.

That would imply the following statements:

Gods loves you as a crack addict just as much as you are right now. Yet, you chose to be this way, with zero % more love, than being a crack addict.

So there is aboslutely no way for you to receive more love, through some egoic intent. No work, no meditation, no psychedelics offers you more love than being a dumbed out normie.

But since God loves everything equally, it has to love my egoic intent for more love just as much and has to love that as well. 

If all this is true, I don't know what to do AT ALL! 

EDIT: all this feels frustrating as shit, but deep down it feels right from a higher non-egoic perspective.

Edited by Vynce

8 minutes ago, Vynce said:

So there is aboslutely no way for you to receive more love, through some egoic intent. No work, no meditation, no psychedelics offers you more love than being a dumbed out normie.

That's incorrect because even though God loves you, 99.9999% of people don't know that. Therefore egoic forms of love is all they got and it makes a big difference whether they get it or not.

God's Love doesn't contradict or replace egoic love, since God's Love flows through any source, including all the egoic ones.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Vynce said:

That is what you call freedom. That is unconditional love. God loves you regardless of what you do, no matter what you do. Why? Because God is you. There is one restriction God has....It is impossible for God to not love itself. The truth is, its also the same for you. It is impossible for you to not love yourself. You have never not loved yourself. Even Suicide is an expression of love. Suicide is the belief that you are separated from love (which is you) so you kill yourself because that is what you most desire. Without Love you cannot exist, so you kill yourself because you think you lack what you need to exist.

Love is the answer to everything. There is nothing to do but love, there is nothing to be but love, and all things that ever happened have been love, love is all there is.

Leo did a whole video on Self-Love being the highest teaching.

How to know you are trapped in delusion/illusion? You are not embodying the highest expressions of love. Love and knowledge and wisdom are the same. So is will as well. So Love, Knowledge, Wisdom, Truth, Will all are the same. Leo should do a video on what is beauty and what is fun lol and maybe what is funny/comedy to god.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So be careful with you childish ideas of Love.

Book of Job type beat

It's Love.

17 hours ago, Vynce said:

Thats sooo paradoxical.

That would imply the following statements:

Gods loves you as a crack addict just as much as you are right now. Yet, you chose to be this way, with zero % more love, than being a crack addict.

But since God loves everything equally, it has to love my egoic intent for more love just as much and has to love that as well. 

EDIT: all this feels frustrating as shit, but deep down it feels right from a higher non-egoic perspective.

You are identifying with the dream character.

Everything you think you are, you are not.

The dream character is not in control. 

Apparently.

@SQAAD

On 21/7/2022 at 9:32 AM, SQAAD said:

but i am asking it from a non-dual/God is All perspective.

Actually, you are asking this from a dual point of view, see how you mention your psyche, your needs, your biases etc.

If we live in an indifferent , cruel, vicious, uterrly brutal Universe, then what good is God after all?

Notice how humans repulse these concepts. Ask your self why.
God on the other hand, cares for the well beings of all threads of imaginations it creates, so in its being, indifference, cruelty, viciousness, brutality, are allowed to be what they are, lovingly

"but they are baaad!!!" - to you and from your tiny perspective, maybe

"meaning" is a concept created by humans so they cam make sense of reality.
God's POV doesn't nead ameaning or purpose to make sense of itself.
If you get above your POV you could appreciate that without pain thre woulden't be pleasure aswell. without this duality the manifested universe wouldn't exist.

God cares more about us, than we care about ourselves. God gives everyone exactly what they want, always. Everything is Love, absolutely speaking.

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

God cares more about us, than we care about ourselves. God gives everyone exactly what they want, always. Everything is Love, absolutely speaking.

Yes exactly. If you look at your life honestly (as an adult its easier) you will realize you have always gotten what you wanted. You have never gotten what you didn't want. 

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yes exactly. If you look at your life honestly (as an adult its easier) you will realize you have always gotten what you wanted. You have never gotten what you didn't want. 

Yup:)