Alta

Kundalini after enlightenment

6 posts in this topic

Is there people who have experienced kundalini awakening after enlightenment?
Does kundalini awakening become easier due to increased consciousness level from enlightenment? Or is it still totally independent kind of awakening
Enlightenment allows you to see behind the dream, but there is still in the dream sort of improvements you could do, so kundalini is what interesests me.
I'll be glad for responses. Love

I had a kundalini awakening while doing breath of fire of a grassy hill 2 years before my God Realization 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art As I now understand, kundalini awakening is about taping to our primal we could say nature. I just did Osho's dynamic meditation wich consist of 5 different activities, and I would say that it was super epic. The music really dictates the meditation, as it guides you through all of these things that relate to your innate being. At some point my body started twitching and swirling, and I heard that it is the case, but still I dont really understand how that happens lol, its just so interesting. Thanks for the share, I'll keep my practice. How much time before the kundalini awakening you was doing the practice?

You should clarify what you mean under enlightenment as it is used to translate 5-6 Sanskrit and Pali terms, such as Buddhi, Satori and Moksha. 

If you mean Moksha, which is the Sanskrit term for liberation from the cycle of rebirth (Samsara), then Kundalini is a path that leads towards liberation. It isn't the only path, but it can be the most effective and as many point out, the most dangerous.

Kundalini is in many ways a direct and potent path to liberation. It requires very little intellectual inquiry, it harnesses the primal, creative power of the universe (Shakti) to break through various mental and energetic layers of the mind-body to read directly to Samadhi states. The highest Samadhi states lead to a non-dual realization and if a person can integrate these Samadhi states and make it a permanent fixture of their being, they become Jivanmukta, a person that walks and lives in a human body but has already been liberated from the cycle of rebirth and has achieved self-realization, which is a fancy way of saying that they have truly (not just intellectually) realized the illusory nature of the ego (ahamkara) and dwell in the real Self, which is the only thing that exists.

@Dumuzzi I don't know about these things, but I'll look into them. Enlightenment lost its previous meanings to me, as now I understand what it is, for me at least it is a liberation from feeling of separation and awakening from the dream (while still being in it, aka lucid dreaming). I really like what kundalini is about, I've been neglecting this human body that I have, and while doing the Osho dynamic meditation upon opening my eyes it felt very mystical and dreamy, as if I was just born to this world, and felt love and joy that it brings. 
I dont understand if there is different enlightenment experiences, as enlightenment should be one and only one thing, but I do realize that there are many kinds of awakenings such as Love, Kundalini and others. I just wanted to know the most direct path to kundalini, and clear up the common traps and misunderstanding that I might have. Thanks for the share. Do you have any advise on the practice? Much love

@Alta There is no specific practice for raising Kundalini. It usually happens as a side-effect of various spiritual practices and will rise on its own when the person is ready, or sometimes due to trauma, physical or emotional.

Stay away from Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan (3HO and its various branches), it's a scam. Most schools, techniques and methods claiming to be able to raise Kundalini are scams. It is best to practice Yoga (for instance Kriya or Hatha), Pranayama or Tantra from a reputable school. Meditation is key. Nei Dan also works with Kundalini, but uses a different way to conceptualize it. 

If you can find a genuine master that can do Shaktipat, that would certainly be helpful. Some people swear by online energy transmissions, but to me they also smell like scams, though I've never tried them. You really mostly have to put in the work yourself.