Raf_vd

David Icke

15 posts in this topic

I was wondering who is familiar with the work of David Icke?

His theories sound totally obnoxious, but when you delve deeper into them he has some very strong points and he really did a ton of research to back it up.

What do you guys think? 

@Raf_vd Can you refer to something particular? It seemed he wrote really many books and such but I am not planning to read about Holocaust denial and co.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

For example what he says about the moon and saturn. That they aren't natural phenomena but are constructed to distort human perception and awareness. Many old religions and stories talk about this, but also mainstream scientists seem to confirm that there are inexplainable facts regarding the moon or saturn.

Edited by Raf_vd

I have followed David Icke's work for years now and I can say in full confidence that the essence of his work is liberation, enlightenment and waking people to their infinite selves.

"Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is an illusion." David Icke, 2005.

His outlook on duality and non-duality:

‘His awakening to the truth of oneness beyond duality and separation is the uncluttered awareness that lies open to all of us. This awareness is our liberation from the ‘wound of duality’; from the heaven and hell of living in the mind and time ruled world.

It is time that keeps us locked in the left-brain, mind dominated, egoic consciousness – and it is time that anchors us to the illusion of separateness – the source of so much of our pain. We transcend the limitations of time when we are able to hold an awareness of presence. In the ‘now’ we are freed, for a ‘time’, from the painful memories of the past and the imagined fears of the future.

We are freed from the tyranny of the ego-mind. Our childhood traumas, and the wounding we sustained in past lives – dragged from lifetime to lifetime as energetic imprints on our emotional bodies – can be healed in the timelessness of the eternal now. Beyond the mind and ego, in the here and now, there is no emotional charge, there is only non-vibrating stillness.’

Yes exactly, and it are these insights and wisdom that convince me to believe him.

But on the other hand ... there are so many "enlightened people" that would call him delusional. (I think of Martin Ball for example)

And why would he be the only one "connecting the dots" like he does.

Would like to have Leo's opinion on David Icke. There are so many similarities between both their work, yet so many things Leo hasn't spoke about and doubt he would support.

why does this guy keep popping up on this forum, he literally thinks a secret race of lizard people are ruling the planet.

When you read the whole theory behind it, it's not THAT crazy. offcourse when you describe it in one sentence, there is no way that the theory can be defended.

Imagine describing enlightenment to a person who has never heard about it ... it may sound ever weirder that the reptilian story

On 2/8/2017 at 5:31 PM, Dragallur said:

It seemed he wrote really many books and such but I am not planning to read about Holocaust denial and co.

He doesn't deny the holocaust. Please don't spread misinformation.

Mainstream is inventing all sorts of things about him in a desperate attempt to keep people away from him.

9 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

He doesn't deny the holocaust. Please don't spread misinformation.

Mainstream is inventing all sorts of things about him in a desperate attempt to keep people away from him.

Because believing in shape-shifting lizard people is not enough to keep people away from him.

Glory to Israel

25 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Because believing in shape-shifting lizard people is not enough to keep people away from him.

Whats this shape-shifting lizard thing you're talking about? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I was trying to look but couldn't find anything just interested if anyone had some kind of list of Icke predictions and whether they came to pass or not. Even if they didn't I'm not saying he doesn't have value, I'm just wondering how accurate he actually is as hear a lot of people referring to him regarding conspiracy theories. He's been doing this for 30+ so there should be results by now

6 hours ago, Consept said:

I was trying to look but couldn't find anything just interested if anyone had some kind of list of Icke predictions and whether they came to pass or not. Even if they didn't I'm not saying he doesn't have value, I'm just wondering how accurate he actually is as hear a lot of people referring to him regarding conspiracy theories. He's been doing this for 30+ so there should be results by now

We will be cracking down on all conspiracy theories on this forum.

Those of you who keep posting conspiracy theories here, be careful, because bans are coming.

This is not the place for it. Take your conspiracy theories to Reddit or wherever. Here we do not engage in wild speculation and "us vs them" thinking and blaming.

Since this Covid-19 thing started I have noticed an uptick in fear-mongering and conspiratorial thinking. This is expected, since people are scared and looking for someone to blame rather than taking responsibility for themselves. People also now have a lot more free time on their hands to go down these rabbit holes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.