Jowblob

How do people become an avatar with godly powers?

34 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

In this video, that is about haidakhan babaji. (in my opinion, a person with the most valid proof about his miracles and the things he did)

The psychologist says, he followed him and suddenly he dissapeared. Then a woman next to him says: he just comes and goes. They also said , haidakhan babaji would be in his room for weeks in meditation. Is it possible that during this meditation state, he enters in some kind of 5 meo mode and can control his body from within that state? 

One of the most profounding experiences i ever had is something like his experience, where i woke up in the dream and was an avatar in a world that had beings in it that looked mostly like human. When i was experimenting with beuneral beats i basically woke up in the dream, and i was some kind of an avatar with powers. I couldn't change their reality like buildings etc., but i could sense that i was different then everyone in there and that i had powers like teleportation. I came inside a house, and a person that looked like a butler in suit looked at me in shock. We talked for a bit and i asked him to get a person that i wanted to talk to . Basically i talked to them and made a joke about reality and gave them a lesson before dissapearing and waking up. In this reality both of them had their own personality, and the thing that amazed me the most is how he looked in shock. I don't remember any of my dreams, but when i was studying beuneral beats and practicing with them for some reason i remember these 4 dreams where i woke up in the dream. 2 of these dreams is where i speak to entities and they respond and 2 others are where i'm flying through earthy realm (like an out of body experience, but i'm just a witness)

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

They will exhibit such powers as you mentioned from birth.

In my experience higher states of consciousness can translate to weird powers of all kinds. Not always. But they are more like epiphenomena, not the point.

The more important thing is to realize that you are God so that you dont get fascinated by anybody who might have such powers because you realize everything you see is inside your dream, including anybody with magical abilities, so you dont go off and buy into yet another worldview that they might have. Usually they involve all kinds of nonsense like past lives and karma and so on, which will just distract you from God Realization. So dont get too fascinated by it.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

8 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

They will exhibit such powers as you mentioned from birth.

That is false i think some of them just spawn out of nowhere

8 hours ago, amanen said:

In my experience higher states of consciousness can translate to weird powers of all kinds. Not always. But they are more like epiphenomena, not the point.

The more important thing is to realize that you are God so that you dont get fascinated by anybody who might have such powers because you realize everything you see is inside your dream, including anybody with magical abilities, so you dont go off and buy into yet another worldview that they might have. Usually they involve all kinds of nonsense like past lives and karma and so on, which will just distract you from God Realization. So dont get too fascinated by it.

Not  epiphenomena, research haidakhan babaji. The people that are describing his miracles/things he did, it seems like alot of the stuff they experienced was on purpose from haidakhan babaji

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

YOU ARE GOD!

Your mind creates ALL of reality. Your power is INFINITE.

You don't need any avatars or human bullshit.

Just. Wake. Fully. Up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Unless you can alter physical reality, these statements are meaningless. If I am creating something, I can alter it again. If not, it's not "me" who is creating it.

10 minutes ago, Phil777 said:

@Leo Gura Unless you can alter physical reality, these statements are meaningless. If I am creating something, I can alter it again. If not, it's not "me" who is creating it.

Not necessarily .

When you have a dream at night..it is you who is creating the entire dream world..and you also have fooled yourself that you can't alter how the dream unfolds . Unless you become lucid in the dream .which is analogous to awakening in real life .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Jowblob

23 hours ago, Jowblob said:

@Leo Gura

In this video, that is about haidakhan babaji. (in my opinion, a person with the most valid proof about his miracles and the things he did)

The psychologist says, he followed him and suddenly he dissapeared. Then a woman next to him says: he just comes and goes. They also said , haidakhan babaji would be in his room for weeks in meditation. Is it possible that during this meditation state, he enters in some kind of 5 meo mode and can control his body from within that state? 

One of the most profounding experiences i ever had is something like his experience, where i woke up in the dream and was an avatar in a world that had beings in it that looked mostly like human. When i was experimenting with beuneral beats i basically woke up in the dream, and i was some kind of an avatar with powers. I couldn't change their reality like buildings etc., but i could sense that i was different then everyone in there and that i had powers like teleportation. I came inside a house, and a person that looked like a butler in suit looked at me in shock. We talked for a bit and i asked him to get a person that i wanted to talk to . Basically i talked to them and made a joke about reality and gave them a lesson before dissapearing and waking up. In this reality both of them had their own personality, and the thing that amazed me the most is how he looked in shock. I don't remember any of my dreams, but when i was studying beuneral beats and practicing with them for some reason i remember these 4 dreams where i woke up in the dream. 2 of these dreams is where i speak to entities and they respond and 2 others are where i'm flying through earthy realm (like an out of body experience, but i'm just a witness)

I guess very few people are that lucky to be born with such capabilities. Most would probably struggle teaining those capacities unless you can find other ways to leverage more.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

YOU ARE GOD!

Your mind creates ALL of reality. Your power is INFINITE.

You don't need any avatars or human bullshit.

Just. Wake. Fully. Up.

You keep saying ths? But wake fully upto what? Go back to work the next day lol, 

Didn't Jesus say about disbelieving people about his power, "oh you little of faith"?

And didn't Jesus also tell that those who have a grain of faith could say to the mountains jump into water and it would?

Do you Jesus just want to show off his powers,  or he wanted to show others of little faith, what is possible if one believes? Huh?

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Not necessarily .

When you have a dream at night..it is you who is creating the entire dream world..and you also have fooled yourself that you can't alter how the dream unfolds . Unless you become lucid in the dream .which is analogous to awakening in real life .

But is it though? Because when I become lucid in a dream at night when I sleep, I can indeed alter the physical makeup of the dream realm itself (e.g. start to fly, teleport and create things instantly). Opposed to that is awakening within the waking state... you can't alter the make up of reality. If you could, you would. And if you don't do it, it's because it's not actually you who is capable of doing it, but the transcendent infinite intelligence of which your life is one particular manifestation. So I am not saying it's not possible to transcend this reality, but that it's meaningless to say that it's you who has transcended. No. The "You" is what is transcended. At that point you are dead. So as long as you care about living as a finite human, it is meaningless and frankly false from an experiential point of view to say that it is "you" who is creating this reality. If you can't change it, it's not you. You are in fact part of the creation.

I am very open to concepts like reality transurfing, LOA, neville's law of assumption etc. Those are congruent with a consensus reality.

Even here there is the discussion whether other people exist or not. And if they don't, you can manipulate reality to your own fantasy. Others are merely little servants to your desires, whims and preferences. Sounds fun huh? But you are truly alone. Sacrifice that power fantasy and there is room for others with free will to exist. You are all part of infinity and one. BUT, youa re distinct and can't alter the other fundamentally nor do you want to. You enjoy the company of others. 

Solipsism is the last trick of the devil. In the book "law of one" if you want to ascend into higher states consciousness permanently, you gotta choose between service to self and service to others. Both are valid. Only one has you walking the path of love. If you chose service to self, you can. God is infinite, But you will be living your own fantasy of domination and manipulation. So manifesting your dream partner through teachings that claim you are the only being in existence would have you manipulate the woman though your conscious intention. For that to work you have to deny her existence. How do you bond with someone that doesn't exist?

I think it is problematic to deny others, to claim you create everything, you are infinite. Why? Because it's not the actual real thing - the infinite consciousness that is claiming it - it's the ego.

"We all believe in a higher power
But you rely on the force of music
And the firm belief that we are always connected
Never doubt, but always trust your faith
And don't be mislead by ego
'Cause that's the devil with a God complex

Here's the situation: You're being lied to
There is confusion but the truth is inside you
So take a moment to lock on your vision
Your heartbeat will guide you
The sound is religion

The blood of creation will seep through the cracks
The past and the future predict what is next
So plant your transition and reap the effects
Destroying the devil with a God complex"

Can't resist to post some good hardstyle that affirms the goodness babaaay hit me with the kicks.

If you wan't to be a fucking god, embrace your red and orange mf but don't fool yourself:

@bambi

42 minutes ago, bambi said:

You keep saying ths? But wake fully upto what? Go back to work the next day lol, 

Well, that's a wakefulness of the relative domain lol, not awakening.

@Phil777

1 hour ago, Phil777 said:

You could, technically. However, it requires a lot of imagination power, and being familiar with each layer of imagination, just like with visualization, there's not just sights, there's so much more like sounds, textures, feelings, and other layers of information. It requires so much power that a trade off happens.

Basically, 'it'll cost you more than an arm and leg' to accomplish supernatural feats. The question then becomes: Are you prepared for that?

Watch this video of people describing the stuff he did, there are 10s of videos like that where he does he miracles on purpose.It's not just epiphenomena , it seems the miracles he did are on purpose with a lesson attached to it. And he really seems like a god. Leo's explanation isn't enough, the questions is: Why he is capable of doing it and me not? Why do i have to suffer by working every week 60 hours? My friend said these avatars are necessary in our life otherwise everyone would go crazy

@Phil777

@bambi

@CuriousityIsKey

@Danioover9000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ounw-QPGV1g&t

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob You are manic bro...

You don't wanna work for 60 hours.... that's fine. No one wants to, especially if it's a dead end job.

But your cope is "you are god and can perform miracles." to circumvent the need to earn a living? How about you take responsibility and build a fulfilling career?

I'll check out the video.

@Danioover9000

What evidence do you have for this grandiose assertion?

On 19/07/2022 at 8:52 PM, Jowblob said:

How do people become an avatar with godly powers?

This is an easy one.

1. Speak to a genetic engineer, and have them combine your DNA with fish DNA.
2. Use this to grow a fish tail that can be grafted on to your lower half - in place of your legs, of course - to circumvent chances of the limb being rejected by your auto-immune system.  
3. Get a boat
4. Set about saving the world from a cosmic deluge.

Apparently.

On 7/19/2022 at 1:52 PM, Jowblob said:

I can relate to this as I've managed to succeed in lucid dreaming whilst sleeping under the influence of binaural beats. Out of curiosity, what binaural beats track/system specifically were you using?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

6 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I can relate to this as I've managed to succeed in lucid dreaming whilst sleeping under the influence of binaural beats. Out of curiosity, what binaural beats track/system specifically were you using?

I've used theta and gamma waves for a few lucid dreams before, although I'm a bit concerned about gamma waves (They correlate with anxiety, but anxiety is just a negative form of excitement---so there could be a dichotomous conversion there possible.)

36 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I've used theta and gamma waves for a few lucid dreams before, although I'm a bit concerned about gamma waves (They correlate with anxiety, but anxiety is just a negative form of excitement---so there could be a dichotomous conversion there possible.)

This is consistent with my own prior knowledge and experience with binaurals. And yeah, I'm not too sure about using Gamma waves either because, on the one hand, Gamma waves arise naturally in the brains of lucid dreamers when they're lucid. On the other hand, it's not really clear to me if artificially inducing them is such a good idea.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

14 hours ago, Jowblob said:

That is false i think some of them just spawn out of nowhere

Then you don't understand the meaning of avatar. An avatar is when a specific God decides to be born as a human. Vishnu is the best known as he has 10 avatars, one of them still to come (Kalki). In Christianity, Jesus is arguably an avatar. The point is, avatars are extremely rare, they might come along once a millennium or so. Anybody who is claimed to be an avatar today, probably isn't. Avatars display miraculous powers from the day they are born.