Heart of Space

Mystical Curses Are Real (Be Careful)

143 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

If it happens it's because you singled her out and made a conscious effort to make it happen, it's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. This is almost reaching creepy stalker levels at this point like jesus christ. If it doesn't happen you'll simply think nothing of it just like the thousands of other times nothing happened while you cherry-pick self-made coincidences out of your life and imbue supernatural meaning into them.

I've had foreknowledge of three girlfriends without having met them once.  I never met them, never knew them, didn't know their names, what they looked like.  Nothing.  

I literally looked content up on the internet of both of them spontaneously and was informed I'd be dating them.  I'm still dating the second one now.  I even got a vision of a picture she sent me of herself over a year before it happened.  So I literally saw the future in the most literal and classical sense.  I spontaneously wrote her last name into google without ever having been introduced to that last name.  Same thing with the first girlfriend who had the documentary about her medical issue except I YouTubed her medical issue, spontaneously clicked on her specific video out of many, and was informed that I'd be dating her.  Many months in advance of ever even glancing at them.  

It had no way of being a self fulfilling prophesy because I met them completely organically without trying to meet them.  I didn't even know who I was meeting at first.  

I know when she is going to text me, when she's going to call, what her mood is, if she's going to spontaneously come over.  I literally know what's going to happen before it happens.  I know if she wants attention from me, if she's thinking about me.  

You're a skeptic, that's fine.  But at most I'm a liar, you have no rational explanation for what I'm describing I assure you of that.  

Edited by Heart of Space

4 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I've had foreknowledge of three girlfriends without having met them once.  I never met them, never knew them, didn't know their names, what they looked like.  Nothing.  

I literally looked content up on the internet of both of them spontaneously and was informed I'd be dating them.  I'm still dating the second one now.  I even got a vision of a picture she sent me of herself over a year before it happened.  So I literally saw the future in the most literal and classical sense.  I spontaneously wrote her last name into google without ever having been introduced to that last name.  Same thing with the first girlfriend who had the documentary about her medical issue except I YouTube her medical issue and was informed that I'd be dating her.  Many month in advance of ever even glancing at them.  

It had no way of being a self fulfilling prophesy because I met them completely organically without trying to meet them.  I didn't even know who I was meeting at first.  

I know when she is going to text me, when she's going to call, what her mood is, if she's going to spontaneously come over.  I literally know what's going to happen before it happens.  I know if she wants attention from me, if she's thinking about me.  

You're a skeptic, that's fine.  But at most I'm a liar, you have no rational explanation for what I'm describing I assure you of that.  

This isn't unheard of, its due to a rise of awareness. Some of what you discussed is called synchronicity, the other is telepathic connection. If you can feel all those things with those women then you have established a telepathic connection. Its definitely possible, but very very rare.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

I literally looked content up on the internet of both of them spontaneously and was informed I'd be dating them.  I'm still dating the second one now.  I even got a vision of a picture she sent me of herself over a year before it happened.  So I literally saw the future in the most literal and classical sense.  I spontaneously wrote her last name into google without ever having been introduced to that last name.  Same thing with the first girlfriend who had the documentary about her medical issue except I YouTubed her medical issue, spontaneously clicked on her specific video out of many, and was informed that I'd be dating her.  Many months in advance of ever even glancing at them.  

There are many perfectly rational explanations for why people believe in fantasies, it happens all the time in abundance. It's especially easy to understand for such vague nonsense described here, like what mood someone's in, whether they're thinking of you, or want attention. These are such incredibly subjective things that would be so ridiculously easy for you to convince yourself of and build your own fantasy around I almost can't believe you think you can just easily state that there's simply no possible rational explanation for any of this. That, and you're really just showcasing how much of a creepy stalker you are at this point. It really is not that easy to just "look up someone online" who doesn't have much of a presence with no info, so it's really not surprising in the least that all your chosen targets are "locally known musicians" and "featured in documentaries"- people who have a strong online presence and fanbases. Literal definition of classic stalker vibes like jesus christ.

Edited by thepixelmonk

I literally looked content up on the internet of both of them spontaneously and was informed I'd be dating them.  I'm still dating the second one now.  I even got a vision of a picture she sent me of herself over a year before it happened.  So I literally saw the future in the most literal and classical sense.  I spontaneously wrote her last name into google without ever having been introduced to that last name.  Same thing with the first girlfriend who had the documentary about her medical issue except I YouTube her medical issue and was informed that I'd be dating her.  Many month in advance of ever even glancing at them.  

This isn't unheard of, its due to a rise of awareness. Some of what you discussed is called synchronicity, the other is telepathic connection. If you can feel all those things with those women then you have established a telepathic connection. Its definitely possible, but very very rare.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Have you looked into getting energy work done?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, integral said:

Have you looked into getting energy work done?

I have.  Honestly, I'd love to do some.  I'm just concerned over finding someone legit.

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yea, I've heard a lot of people say that they think of their partner right before they call or something.  Basically, something so small it's easy to pass off as coincidence.  

My experience is impossible for me to pass off as coincidence.  It'd be like denying some fundamental attribute of my conscious experience at this point.  

Edited by Heart of Space

18 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

There are many perfectly rational explanations for why people believe in fantasies, it happens all the time in abundance. It's especially easy to understand for such vague nonsense described here, like what mood someone's in, whether they're thinking of you, or want attention. These are such incredibly subjective things that would be so ridiculously easy for you to convince yourself of and build your own fantasy around I almost can't believe you think you can just easily state that there's simply no possible rational explanation for any of this. That, and you're really just showcasing how much of a creepy stalker you are at this point. It really is not that easy to just "look up someone online" who doesn't have much of a presence with no info, so it's really not surprising in the least that all your chosen targets are "locally known musicians" and "featured in documentaries"- people who have a strong online presence and fanbases. Literal definition of classic stalker vibes like jesus christ.

It's easy for you to justify your own views by interpreting everything to fit your understanding of reality.  

I think you're assuming that I'm finding a random girl online and then using info to contact them leading to dating.  That's not what is happening.

I'm literally pulling a last name out of the void.  Or getting a visual image of a future event that occurs, such as seeing the photo of my current gf of her at the beach in my minds eye vividly, and then in the future she sends me that very photo.

And you're ignoring the fact that I've met both completely organically, without actively seeking them out via the internet.

Now, you do have a point with the musician.  That one, which hasn't occurred yet could be a self fulfilling prophesy because I'm connected to her social media as a result of the prediction.  Although it would be quite the coincidence.  It'd be very strange that I'd date a chick like that, I'm still a little confused as to how it's going to happen.  She does have millions of hits on her songs on YouTube and is locally a popular chick within her clique.  It just seems extremely unlikely.  But I'm 99% positive it will happen because of the nature of the prophetic sentiment and my familiarity with how it works.

Edited by Heart of Space

6 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

It's easy for you to justify your own views by interpreting everything to fit your understanding of reality.

lmao the irony here is way too palpable.

I'm literally pulling a last name out of the void.  Or getting a visual image of a future event that occurs, such as seeing the photo of my current gf of her at the beach in my minds eye vividly, and then in the future she sends me that very photo.

Yeah and all these last names of the void just happen to be people that are locally well-known and not just random normal person. Sure.

Now, you do have a point with the musician.  That one, which hasn't occurred yet could be a self fulfilling prophesy because I'm connected to her social media as a result of the prediction.  Although it would be quite the coincidence.  It'd be very strange that I'd date a chick like that, I'm still a little confused as to how it's going to happen.  She does have millions of hits on her songs on YouTube and is locally a popular chick within her clique.  It just seems extremely unlikely.  But I'm 99% positive it will happen because of the nature of the prophetic sentiment and my familiarity with how it works.

Seeing as how important honesty is in relationships, why don't you get a good head-start and open with telling her how you've prophesied dating her. I'm way off base with the creepy stalker vibes right, and am only justifying my own views by interpreting everything to fit my understanding of reality, so I'm sure just being yourself should go over great. Let me know how it goes.

...Someone save this poor lady please.

15 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Yeah and all these last names of the void just happen to be people that are locally well-known and not just random normal person. Sure.

I mean the second wasn't locally well known, her dad just had stage bodybuilding pictures of himself.  Apparently, I "leave him hanging" at one point in the future.  Not sure how yet, but I didn't even know his daughters first name.  I didn't recognize her when I first met her.  It was normal meeting without effort to specifically find her.  Same with the first.

Admittedly I know a lot of details about the third, which again, hasn't occurred yet.

15 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Seeing as how important honesty is in relationships, why don't you get a good head-start and open with telling her how you've prophesied dating her. I'm way off base with the creepy stalker vibes right, and am only justifying my own views by interpreting everything to fit my understanding of reality, so I'm sure just being yourself should go over great. Let me know how it goes.

...Someone save this poor lady please.

I come across like a perfectly normal, albeit nerdy, mildly charming, career driven western white guy.  I would never talk about my supernatural abilities because I have the tact and social awareness to understand how I might be perceived.  So, I keep it to myself.  This forum is one of my only outlets to share this due to people possibly misperceiving me in a negative way in real life.  

You don't have an open mind.  You will disbelieve everything I say no matter what.  It makes engaging you, while entertaining, somewhat pointless from the perspective of convincing you.  However, there is a purpose which is why I continue to do so. 

And these girls are into it, trust me on that.  

Edited by Heart of Space

I would never talk about my supernatural abilities because I have the tact and social awareness to understand how I might be perceived.  So, I keep it to myself.

Oh so you are aware of your creepy stalker vibes. Glad we got that out of the way.

Just now, thepixelmonk said:

Oh so you are aware of your creepy stalker vibes. Glad we got that out of the way.

And now you've devolved to exclusively being insulting.  Thanks for the interaction, I enjoyed explaining myself. 

You gotta do some high level grounding for this one bro, you can make it 100% blessing if you're stable enough, some kind of yoga maybe?
Maybe even try some isha foundation yoga if you're in US and can visit cause online is kind of lame.
Good luck.

Never forget your car keys again, this one seems easy enough to counter, you can reject the girlfriend premonition on purpose if you want to, do it gently like ignoring a casual opportunity, you know be casual about it since you want to normalize it.
This is a normal thing that happens to everyone to different degrees, in fact normal things happen to you that you don't see as paranormal and they aren't a problem because they don't cause suffering, so I think it's your body that can't handle it which includes your full body neurology of course, you need an upgrade but yeah it would be nice to have some people to discuss basic paranormal stuff with like telepathy and synchronicity which are actually the same thing, I treat my internal paranormal phenomena like just like a regular thought and external ones just like an extra load that I have to work around, like my own forgetfulness which is a consequence of my body being unable to hold high levels of energy for which the solution was to improve my body through weird meditation and weird diets and weird attitudes which by virtue of personal weirdness wouldn't directly help you, just telling you for moral support.

Edited by seriousman24

@Heart of Space

On 7/19/2022 at 8:24 PM, Heart of Space said:

I accidentally cursed myself going down this spiritual rabbit hole with meditation, psychedelics, and listening to various spiritual sources.  

On the surface my life is successful, six figure income, successful career, I've slept with 6 women this year and frankly it could have been 8 or 9 if desired.  I'm a player, I'm doing well for my age financially.  I'm a good looking guy, people are genuinely jealous of me.  This is not so much a brag, more just a description of the superficial veneer of my life given what I'm about to divulge.  

I have been infected by an extremely viscous mystical curse that took many, many forms.  It wasn't always a curse, sometimes it literally was a blessing.  I have and had hundreds if not thousands of experiences of clairvoyance for the past few years.  I've been given knowledge of the future, people thoughts and feelings, and much more.  80% curse, 20% blessing is probably the ratio.  I've done some really great things with it too in my life.  

I've also been brutally psychologically tortured to the point where the level of psychological suffering was of a mystical level of suffering.  Think an infinite intelligence spinning tales of horror using all your deepest insecurities and fears stringing together the most hellish narratives of reality a higher intelligence could create.  In addition to that physical symptoms such as sleep deprivation for days on end, shocks through the body, all kinds of strange and extremely, EXTREMELY painful and uncomfortable phenomena.  There are endless ways for a mystical curse to torture a being, so many that I couldn't list to you all of them without writing a long book.  And even upon reading the book you would still not be able to understand without experiencing it for yourself.  But it's mainly through illusion, false narrative, false emotions, shifting your focus onto painful sensations or feelings.  It can control your behavior such that you destroy relationships, cause you to make errors, cause you to forget something important.  

It can possess other beings around you in the same way, although this one is more rare in my experience.  It could even happen to someone who reads this post, the phenomenon can be extraordinarily subtle so that it appears to be your normal state of consciousness and feeling.  In fact, if you are open to inviting it in read and seriously contemplate my post before responding and you may invite the very mystical force that curses into your own conscious experience.  It could help you respond to this in a way that's more useful or beneficial and it may not have you be nice to me, which is fine.  

Yea just be careful out there folks, it isn't all god realization and happy blessing from above.  You literally can go the opposite direction even if you're well meaning and trying to be a good person.  Although admittedly I was an extremely spiritually impure person at the time it started, I attribute that as being one of the primary causes.  I wasn't a serial killer or anything, in fact, I was a normal guy who struggled with addictions and some pretty dark stuff with my family and past.  

I have to emphasis that mystical curses are real.  Perhaps keep that in mind.  I wish could tell everyone who goes down this path, just so they can avoid it.  Avoid it through purity, discipline, and pray for protection (that kind of stuff).  I don't think Actualized is honestly a good place for a lot of people.  I think actualized.org is extremely irresponsible, but from a place of ignorance because it's ran by one person (not said with negative emotion or hatred).  I don't think that Actualized is equipped to be proper spiritual source for everyone.  Churches, temples, very serious and pure spiritual practices are far better for god realization and far safer in this regard.  Actualized is not an ashram, temple, or holy place.  It is a forum, made by one man that has 12 year old's asking how to get laid one end of it and then on the other you have people who have literally been to mystical hell states and have seen the future.  This place lacks the proper respect and spiritual discipline required of a holy place made for people who pursue God.  

And may I ask a favor of those who read this far?  Make a prayer for me if you actually read this post and send me a blessing, as the power of prayer and intention is real.  You have no idea how much I'd value and appreciate just your positive and loving intention being sent my way. 

just having an emotional outburst of negativity to someone, is another type of cursing as that person may face some kind of karmic retribution for pissing you off. Yes, the safe assumption is it's real, and can also be committed intentionally or not, so best to train yourself to be more positive and less negative over time.

I'm not a terrible person in regards to how I treat women.  Mildly selfish, if you could even call it that.  At worst someone might want more of time or dedication as a boyfriend and I deprive them of that to do other things or spend time with different girls.  I'm a sweet teddy bear of a man.  

I have an extremely high standard of consideration of morality.  Though not perfect.

I could be misconstrued as a terrible person when I hold myself to the standard of a Saint or a holy person like a monk or priest.  Because that's what I do.  This is necessary context for some of the things I've said.

Edited by Heart of Space

Another quick addendum.  I'm sorry if I've spooked anyone with this thread.  In the future I'd be more careful with maybe trigger warnings or something.

I'm just concerned for the more sensitive people, who might be afraid for themselves and maybe me.

If you're concerned for me, remember, I'm legitimately killing it in life (on the surface lol) and I'm going to figure out how to get past this spiritual issue.  I know not all of you buy that I'm legitimately capable of seeing the future, but I have seen the vague outline of my future and it is extremely bright.  I forgot to mention that, maybe it would have made some of you feel a little better.  Tough times will come, but I have a long and full life still to live.

2 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Another quick addendum.  I'm sorry if I've spooked anyone with this thread.  In the future I'd be more careful with maybe trigger warnings or something.

I'm just concerned for the more sensitive people, who might be afraid for themselves and maybe me.

If you're concerned for me, remember, I'm legitimately killing it in life (on the surface lol) and I'm going to figure out how to get past this spiritual issue.  I know not all of you buy that I'm legitimately capable of seeing the future, but I have seen the vague outline of my future and it is extremely bright.  I forgot to mention that, maybe it would have made some of you feel a little better.  Tough times will come, but I have a long and full life still to live.

I've never denied what is happening to you, I have denied you being cursed. What you describe isn't a curse, its just spiritual effects that are actually normal in the spiritual community. Its your interpretation of it as a curse that you are suffering. If you really want it to stop you can commit yourself to a psyche ward. Majority of the medicine they can give you can vanish most of those effects. 

I've gone through similar experiences and it felt like a curse, but I intellectually knew it wasn't. Its not a curse, you are just not able to deal with it. If you were trained in the art of meditation you would have no problem. 

55 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I've never denied what is happening to you, I have denied you being cursed. What you describe isn't a curse, its just spiritual effects that are actually normal in the spiritual community. Its your interpretation of it as a curse that you are suffering. If you really want it to stop you can commit yourself to a psyche ward. Majority of the medicine they can give you can vanish most of those effects. 

I've gone through similar experiences and it felt like a curse, but I intellectually knew it wasn't. Its not a curse, you are just not able to deal with it. If you were trained in the art of meditation you would have no problem. 

Oh boy, so you think I'm capable of holding a big boy job and I'm that mentally ill?   

If only you guys knew me in real life.  I wonder how you would feel.  It is what it is.  

Edited by Heart of Space

8 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Oh boy, so you just think I'm capable of holding a big boy job and I'm that mentally ill?

A large part of what is considered mental illness is just spirituality. For example if I gave you deep mystical experiences of the level of a Zen Master and you couldn't handle it, if you went to a hospital they would diagnose you with psychosis. I believe if we stop assuming the materialist paradigm and look at things with an open mind we would find that all issues stem from issues with ego. Your ego is your filter from the paranormal. This is what psychedelics reveal. Your exposure to the paranormal is just ego distortion. The true nature of reality is bleeding into you in bits of pieces and that is what you are experiencing. If you told any medical trained professional they would diagnose you psychosis. Since it hasn't elevated to a level of completely destroying or disrupting your life they would probably say mild psychosis. 

https://www.nami.org/About-Mental-Illness/Mental-Health-Conditions/Psychosis#:~:text=Psychosis is characterized as disruptions,persistent thoughts%2C behaviors and emotions.

Edited by Razard86

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

A large part of what is considered mental illness is just spirituality. For example if I gave you deep mystical experiences of the level of a Zen Master and you couldn't handle it, if you went to a hospital they would diagnose you with psychosis. I believe if we stop assuming the materialist paradigm and look at things with an open mind we would find that all issues stem from issues with ego. Your ego is your filter from the paranormal. This is what psychedelics reveal. Your exposure to the paranormal is just ego distortion. The true nature of reality is bleeding into you in bits of pieces and that is what you are experiencing. If you told any medical trained professional they would diagnose you psychosis. Since it hasn't elevated to a level of completely destroying or disrupting your life they would probably say mild psychosis. 

I agree.  Good post.  

Edited by Heart of Space

@Heart of Space

Whatever will be said here, won't be "it" for you. You're already firmly attached to some ideas. That's in no way unique to you, as you already are aware of. 

I haven't seen anyone doubting you. 

Not quite sure how to write this without it seeming like criticism, or potentially being taken as criticism. 

It's not ^_^ If you take it like that, this post, or parts of my previous post, I apologize for my bluntness. I have a habit of just blurting things right out. 

It's not at all about whether those ideas your hold are right or wrong, it's simply about letting go of resistences attracting or detracting towards the one or another direction, so it becomes a no-thing, a distraction, a quirk, a glitch, or whatever, rather than something.

Ultimately "it" IS a catalyzer for a shift in your sense making, and "it" IS showing you something that you need to change. 

"It" will succeed when you are ready, and not a moment before, nor later. 

The reason why "it" won't be for you, is that you have to get there by yourself. No one can show you what that is, you have to see it yourself to believe it. After the fact. 

The material world value attachments that you mention here, over and over again, is where the detachment likely needs to happen. But as long as you, resist letting go, or even defend that attachment, it won't get you anywhere. That is, anywhere, except existence find new ways to turn its knobs on you, to increase that "thing" [some kind of non-superficial suffering] that got you asking the questions around something that you aren't ready to let go off - that's the process, always. 

There's nothing wrong with this. It's just how things need to/will unfold.

It's the question(s) that drives us forward, towards the edge of what is likely to be perceived as a cataclysm from the current paradigm. 

(Somewhat dorky to fit two Matrix quotes into one post without trying to do so) 

If anything, a first step would be try loosen the firm grip on your current beliefs, and feel out what that's brings. 

Fiddling with spirituality sets off a start on a journey that tend to unfold itself, whether we want it or not. The problem is, that some get on this journey without understanding the implications, but that's only a problem if one resists the journey. 

There literally is nothing to regret.

What's the problem that you percieve that made you start this discussion? 

You asked for a prayer, but there's a problem for you here, what is the problem and what would you like it to be like, rather than what it is today. 

If it wasn't a problem, you wouldn't ask for a prayer. It could have been a blessing, or nothing in particular. 

So, what do you desire, and how do you get closer to dissolving that problem? 

(Dissolving the problem typically doesn't mean fulfilling the desire) 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today.