Heart of Space

Mystical Curses Are Real (Be Careful)

143 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

You said my post was comical, implying you were laughing at me from a place of superior understanding.  Insulting just seems like an accurate descriptor, we don't have to get lost in the minutia of the nature of the mind and its tendency of projecting meaning onto reality in order to call something Insulting.

If someone called you an idiot it is appropriate to say that's insulting.

You aren't confucius, dawg, sometimes a spade is just a spade.  You can basically discredit everyone by saying that all meaning is created by the mind, but then why even communicate?  

Until you understand what I am saying, you will never be able to get out from under your "curse." 

And it was comical. I showed you that you can heal based on your beliefs, and gave you actual proof of a person who recorded his healing. Instead of looking to that as a way to figure out how to get rid of your curse you completely ignored it and continued to repeat yourself. That is why it is comical. Healing would be the exact opposite of a curse...wouldn't you say?

If you think comical is insulting.....then you are easily offended. Please don't go to any comedy shows. Learn to not take life so seriously. For example you could say my perspective is comical...because it is. Everything is funny, life is pure comedy.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Until you understand what I am saying, you will never be able to get out from under your "curse." 

And it was comical. I showed you that you can heal based on your beliefs, and gave you actual proof of a person who recorded his healing. Instead of looking to that as a way to figure out how to get rid of your curse you completely ignored it and continued to repeat yourself. That is why it is comical. Healing would be the exact opposite of a curse...wouldn't you say?

If you think comical is insulting.....then you are easily offended. Please don't go to any comedy shows. Learn to not take life so seriously. For example you could say my perspective is comical...because it is. Everything is funny, life is pure comedy.

I'm truly not all that offended, it was just unnecessary for you to refer to the post as comical and most likley only served to make you feel superior.  

You are talking down to me and telling me my perspective is laughable.  Which might imply you have an inferiority complex, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to include that.

I mean are you really on the other side of the internet laughing out loud at my posts as you school me on why I'm wrong?  The idea makes you seem very silly if you picture it.

Honestly man I love your Morpheous look.  I need me some glasses like that and maybe I'll be laughing as hard as you about internet posts.  

I don't have any bad intention, aside from joshin you a little bit.  I appreciate it if you are on some level genuinely trying to be helpful. ?

Edited by Heart of Space

@Heart of Space Its kind of confusing following this from a third-person perspective. On the one hand, you yourself started out by saying that you cursed yourself. But then you go on to say things that seem to imply someone else cursed you. So it seems that you're trying to say that you cursed yourself by allowing yourself to be influenced by others. There is a basis in my own experience for this to be possible. But at any rate, if you realize that you cursed yourself, then aren't you also capable of breaking the same? And can't you also pursue higher possibilities without engaging with and experiencing such negativity?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Heart of Space Its kind of confusing following this from a third-person perspective. On the one hand, you yourself started out by saying that you cursed yourself. But then you go on to say things that seem to imply someone else cursed you. So it seems that you're trying to say that you cursed yourself by allowing yourself to be influenced by others. There is a basis in my own experience for this to be possible. But at any rate, if you realize that you cursed yourself, then aren't you also capable of breaking the same? And can't you also pursue higher possibilities without engaging with and experiencing such negativity?

I can only speculate how the curse began and to be honest I have a pretty long winded analysis that would include many possible variables.  The short answer is that it is the confluence of many factors including but not limited to;

1.  Psychedelic use

2.  Desire for death due to extreme suffering, intense suicidiality (Do not be alarmed I am fine with zero intentions to self-harm)

3.  Spiritual practice to a relatively intense degree at times, vipassana retreats, 8 day fasting, intense prayer

4.  Listening to Spiritual content and teachers

All lead to not exactly a curse, but a life of constant mystical phenomenon that often takes curse like properties.

Hopefully this helps you understand me a bit more.  (Stuck on the mobile device again, so I'm limited in typing speed)

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

Hopefully this helps you understand me a bit more. 

It does, if nothing else it helps me realize you don't really think someone else cursed you, or at least you're not certain if such a thing is true. Believing that you think some sorcerer or malevolent alien did this to you is a misapprehension I think many here including myself have had. And as such, we've at times raised arguments that are basically tangent to what you're really saying and not actually relevant since they address a caricature of your actual position.

1.  Psychedelic use

I've asked this before and I don't believe I've received an answer. But what psychedelics specifically? And while we're at it, could you expound on what exactly you experienced under their influence?

2.  Desire for death due to extreme suffering, intense suicidiality (Do not be alarmed I am fine with zero intentions to self-harm)

It's difficult for me to try to ascertain what kind of impact that has as I've never had suicidal ideation myself and have never really studied it in others. But intuitively I can say generally that it at least has the potential to have a deleterious impact on the spiritual practices you've done.

4.  Listening to Spiritual content and teachers

The extent to which this can affect you is often underestimated.

vipassana retreats

Similar to doing psychedelics, this can have a positive or negative impact, or more oftentimes some combination thereof.

8 day fasting

In my understanding, that's probably helped if it's affected you at all on the global structure of your life.

intense prayer

In all likelihood, this has helped you.

I had a vision of someone else's hell state or nightmare state that was shown to me in a vision just now as I lie down for bed.  It was a strange psychedelic alien realm where the person was stuck in some sort of metallic body suite coffin that consumed their body and suffocated them.  Fascinating and very spooky.  I wonder who shared that with me if anyone here.  I could feel their struggle and panic, must have been an extremely difficult experience.

@JuliusCaesarI'm on a tight schedule, I'll give you a more in depth response tomorrow on the computer.  Must sleep now.  Thank you. 

4 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

I'm truly not all that offended, it was just unnecessary for you to refer to the post as comical and most likley only served to make you feel superior.  

All of life is a joke a cosmic joke. I don't mean to offend, never my intention. But I do mean for you to wake up and realize that you are the Ultimate Truth and the source of everything is within you. You cannot be cursed because you are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the End. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Commands work in dispelling some things.  Using the light command the thing to 'be normal' or to stop.  The only way I was able to eat again after I was 'cursed' was through commands.  I tried everything else and it didn't work including prayer and meditation.  

???????

I interpret those phenomenon like evil beings, curses, and paranormal activity as coming from within usually a space where you are not healed, are angry, in pain, sad, etc and is being manifested in your mind in a particular image or framework.

I've had experiences that felt like I was possessed, synchronicity, or like shadow beings in my head, but I recognized these are all from me, and are manifested from pain/confusion

the only way to get over those things is to heal, ask for forgiveness from others and yourself, and seek love instead of power.

Edited by SgtPepper

On 7/20/2022 at 3:24 AM, Heart of Space said:

On the surface my life is successful, six figure income, successful career, I've slept with 6 women this year and frankly it could have been 8 or 9 if desired.

I remember you. In the past, your profile picture was a gorilla.

When Connor Murphy was still active in this forum, you asked him whether he was a homosexual because you wanted to suck his dick. xD

You're a homosexual. So, your claim of having fucked at least 6 women this year must be bullshit.

I have a sharp memory, so what I just said is probably accurate. I highly doubt your other claims. 

You're a troll and an attention whore. You have scammed the forum members who took you seriously. xD Congratulations!

"Curses" can be as real as the walls of your house. As God you have limitless power to create whatever you want.

34 minutes ago, jimwell said:

You're a homosexual. So, your claim of having fucked at least 6 women this year must be bullshit.

Eh, couldn't he be bisexual? Or maybe his sexual orientation changed.

1 minute ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Eh, couldn't he be bisexual? Or maybe his sexual orientation changed.

It can happen. But the probability is very low, especially that his homosexual desire for Connor Murphy was only last year or 2 years ago. He probably has the same sexual orientation now. He is probably trolling you guys for attention.

7 minutes ago, jimwell said:

It can happen. But the probability is very low, especially that his homosexual desire for Connor Murphy was only last year or 2 years ago. He probably has the same sexual orientation now. He is probably trolling you guys for attention.

@jimwell maybe you are secretly gaY??

11 minutes ago, jimwell said:

It can happen. But the probability is very low,

That's illogical, the probability that he's a homosexual in the first place is low as the preponderance of humans are hetero-normative. Unless you think he's also full of shit pretending to be gay.

11 minutes ago, jimwell said:

He is probably trolling you guys for attention.

That's possible, well I guess it's good you're at least conceding that he may or may not be trolling. But relative to him being desirous of attention, that much is obvious in any event. Irrespective of whether or not he's actually serious and wants assistance.

3 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

lol

Edited by JuliusCaesar
The mind is faster than the hand.

2 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Commands work in dispelling some things.  Using the light command the thing to 'be normal' or to stop.  The only way I was able to eat again after I was 'cursed' was through commands.  I tried everything else and it didn't work including prayer and meditation.  

Exactly you are the ultimate authority, you can command reality to bend to your will. Love this!

1 hour ago, jimwell said:

I remember you. In the past, your profile picture was a gorilla.

When Connor Murphy was still active in this forum, you asked him whether he was a homosexual because you wanted to suck his dick. xD

LMAO for real?! omg this thread just got even better hahahahah

Edited by thepixelmonk

13 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

That's a good projection right there.

12 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

That's illogical, the probability that he's a homosexual in the first place is low as the preponderance of humans are hetero-normative.

Assuming you are a heterosexual. Will you ask Connor Murphy to suck his dick?

15 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

That's possible, well I guess it's good you're at least conceding that he may or may not be trolling.

I read his entire post. It's obvious to me that he is unreliable.

8 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

LMAO for real?! omg this thread just got even better hahahahah

Yes, Of course. 

I won't be surprised if he is doing his best right now to hide that post. xD

56 minutes ago, jimwell said:

Assuming you are a heterosexual. Will you ask Connor Murphy to suck his dick?

That's non sequitur. He could easily be bisexual and even as you yourself admitted it's also possible he was once gay but changed. But just since you asked no, I wouldn't ask a guy something like that because as you've pointed out since I'm not into dudes it wouldn't make any sense for me to do that.

I read his entire post. It's obvious to me that he is unreliable.

I'll grant that what you're saying is plausible. But all that's obvious to me here is that you're jumping to conclusions for some reason. It doesn't mean they aren't true, it just means I fail to see how you can certain of such a thing.

Yes, Of course. 

I won't be surprised if he is doing his best right now to hide that post. xD

Is it possible that you're lowkey trolling the OP and projecting your own rapscallion-type behavior on them? Not that I have anything against people who gossip mind you. Or anyone else for that manner.